>fell for the zcash p&d
I've only got 0.1 btc left, what should i do guys

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wj7ZNjj
etherscan.io/token/0xc8c6a31a4a806d3710a7b38b7b296d2fabccdba8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy the tip of another pump.

get scammed again

You know the story of Jack and the Beanstalk. You know what to do.

Did you invest actual money?

how much have you lost, user.

also, buy ESPER$ on yobit

If you get rekt just HODL the bag and buy a little more BTC. Don't ever fucking sell at a loss, just be patient with your coins.

you only need 1 pump to make it all back. keep chasing pumps user, you will get it back i promise.

>keep chasing pumps

elix is still 1200 sats no?
what do you think will happen to a 6mil supply coin with a working product when it hits big exchanges?
there was never an ELIX pnd

This
Why dont you join a group and be the one who P&Ds this time?

Elixer wasn't a scam or a pump and dump user. You, like many others, just didn't listen when the coins were 100-300 sats

buy the dip of walton

I joined this one when an user posted an invite 2 days ago: discord.gg/wj7ZNjj
So far nothing happened in particular, is it legit?

Don't worry dude, Elix will go 1B$ per coin

They pumped IoP into oblivion

Yeah I heard that they were responsible for the IoP pump

Pump groups are going to get raped. At least any north american or European users taking part in them anyway. Pretty stupid to use something like discord that willingly gives up all information to authorities on request.

It's illegal to do in the stock market, but not on cryptos. Exchanges are not regulated, at least here they're not for sure

hang in there bro, i've only got .06 btc left vs. a total deposit of .25 btc...i keep chasing these fucking pumps after the hype fades...and going all in is bad too...was doing much better when i had funds spread across 3-4 positions

And yet they are still coming after people. The government doesn't care, If they can't get you for the pump they will get you for something else like taxes.

I'm pretty sure you pay taxes as soon as you change your cryptos into fiat. No need to FUD user

Yeah, your missing the point. Think everyone who takes out a couple bucks to pay rent or something has paid taxes on it?

Yeah, as financial investments

Source?

So youre saying everyone whos alrdy trading crypto is fucked either way, doesnt matter if they are in PnD grouos or not?

most people believe like you that the supply is 6m since cmc hasn't updated, but miners are dumping, currently at 9,5m

Buy Pepecash on Tux

Just google it
Yeah, that doesn't make sense at all. We are not using cryptos to evade taxes

Buy 2GIVE

Hodl

This

Buy DGB

nope, internet autist coinage is unregulated and immune to authoritarian terror

A lot of people got over excited about ELIX, this caused the pump. Genesis address holders spunked their coins up the wall too early in response to this buying mania earlier as evidenced by the increase in supply causing the dump. The majority of ELIX holders want to hold for long term so as soon as those weak handed genesis holders are all gone the price will probably begin a steep upward trend

Buy sensetoken.io
Quick x3 ico flip

ELIX looking to go down a bit to adjust to 50% supply increase, BTC looking to go up now that it broke 4k; is it time to sell now at 1200sats?

underrated

Why not buy a shitcoin seeing though the others u trusted burned you. Buy some FAPcoin. Getting listed on 2 exchanges next week

JUST HODL