Ausfags report in

ausfags report in.

is there many(any?) take away restaurants in aus that accept bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmap.org
itnews.com.au/news/three-thousand-bitcoin-atms-to-launch-across-australia-472448
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/bipartisan-push-for-the-reserve-bank-to-back-australian-bitcoin-20170807-gxqrm7.html
data61.csiro.au/en/Our-Work/Safety-and-security/Secure-Systems-and-Platforms/Blockchain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've only seen street vendors accept BTC. Though I'm sure there are a couple of restaurants that do too

well im fucking starving and i have no money, but i have bitcoin

3799 reporting in

There was a cafe in brisbane with a BTC ATM that was shut down. I'm pretty sure the ATM was taken into possession by police because the owner's brother got some sort of drug charges laid against him, and now I think it just lives in someone's garage.

man this was funny

ausbros are the best

seriously, where in melbourne i can buy food with bitcoin guise?

localbitcoins
and im sure there would be some chinese stores that accept btc. a lot accept alipay, wechat pay and all kinds of shit

>go to pay for meal with btc in melbourne
>meal costs more than one btc
>have to pay 50% transaction fee for being male

found a map thing that shows you places that accept btc

coinmap.org

the lucky country returns
itnews.com.au/news/three-thousand-bitcoin-atms-to-launch-across-australia-472448

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/bipartisan-push-for-the-reserve-bank-to-back-australian-bitcoin-20170807-gxqrm7.html

>sydney morning herald filters to baka
every time

buying btc as an aussie is hell on earth. nothings made me want to be a burger more.

If I was a burger I wouldn't be about to make fat stacks off ICX.

yeh all the food places in melbourne are no longer in business. there is one bar.. maybe i can live off empty calories for a week..

Mmm sweet sweet ICX

yep we've got easier access to btc and gun purchasing.

come on down to texas next time and shoot some wild hogs with us, ausbros

when do we need to do KYC?

If you meant to quote me about ICX, from October 2.

while you cunts are talking about your ICO's im actually starving here.
There must be somewhere i can buy food from with BTC....

Send me some btc and I'll drop you some leftovers from dinner.

I'll order dominos delivered to your door for some crypto.

thanks cobba

this is looking like an austhread now so ill just leave this here

data61.csiro.au/en/Our-Work/Safety-and-security/Secure-Systems-and-Platforms/Blockchain

someone paypal me $25 and i'll send you $25 btc?

anyone paid for something at a shop in btc (without a crypto card like ten x)? what are you supposed to do, like how does it work?

cards work like a normal visa and convert the crypto to fiat on at the time of purchase

>baka.com

Reliable source.

He means without a crypto debit card.

>The chairman of the Australian Digital Currency Commerce Association, Ronald Tucker, said an Australian government backed crypto currency would eliminate settlement times and foreign currency exchanges.

>"It would be an auditor's dream because you'll be able to see any transaction that moves on it," he said.

God, this is why I refuse to use btcmarkets or any other aussies exchanges. They are just using this as another method of control and taxation. Fucking hell.

>Government-backed crypto.
Either these retards don't get it or they're hoping the norm don't.

>"It would be an auditor's dream because you'll be able to see any transaction that moves on it"

we /monero/ now boys

Usually scan their qr code with your phone and send it. Almost as fast as using a card.