Is anyone owning one of those badboys? I'm considering getting one for my longterm BTC/LTC/ETH hodls

Is anyone owning one of those badboys? I'm considering getting one for my longterm BTC/LTC/ETH hodls
is it worth?

Just recieved my nano s, worth it, trezor can suck a dick though

no
just keep your money on an exchange like smart people do

Buy a Nano S

Trezor is the best, I have one. Don't listen to these faggots, ledger sucks. Trezor is the original HW, safest one

get nano s but dont expect quality out of it, its a cheap little china stick with wiggly buttons and super cheap click sound... it was NOT worth my 100 €

DONT DONT DONT JUST FUCKING DONT.

I have one and it isnt starting the updating process so it is likely fucking useless now, cant send it back and cant get on my wallet except by buying another one of these shit wallets. Get NANO

What happens when you drop one of these memes in the toilet?

Ledger nano s > trezor

I've read the nano s only allows you to have 4 wallets at the same time, is it true?
also, does it accept ICO tokens?

Doesn't matter. You have a written seed as a backup

yes i have one, i have no experience with the others but i really like my trezor. easy to use and reliable

what the fuck are you talking about nigger

as long as you have written down your recovery seed, it doesnt matter what happens to your trezor your coins are safe. you can easily restore it

Everything that accepts etherium accepts eth20 tokens. ETH20 TOKENS ARE ETHERIUM IDIOTS. It just can't display them.

push both buttons to start the updating process of your wallet for security reasons.

Yeah it doesn't fucking start, I payed 100$ for a wallet where my shit is stucked now. Because it is a security thing, no one takes it back

I bought one but my mac osx is too old to load the software and I can't upgrade fucking kikes didn't specify that on their website ,seems pretty pointless though to be honest and has little advantage over a paper wallet

what if it breaks. like one day i wake up and its not working?

>as long as you have written down your recovery seed, it doesnt matter what happens to your trezor your coins are safe. you can easily restore it
then why do i need this? lmaoo

Multiply each digit in your private key by 7 as in
ad2hSs36Hf ===> ad14hSs2142Hf
(or something to that effect)
And write it into page 100 of two favorite books.
That's as save as it gets.

being this dumb. never go full retard goys

>not printing your key onto a piece of paper then storing it within a plastic ball within your anus

just memorize your private keys and stop worrying holy shit

>being this unintelligent

I bought a ledger it's worth it because if your computer gets infected you have 2fa on physical wallet to access tokens. Having a clean boot of Linux on a thumb drive always helps too best way to manage your crypto.