You can give one historical person three dragons. Who will it be, and what would go differently?

You can give one historical person three dragons. Who will it be, and what would go differently?

Roman Von Ungern Stenberg

I just wanna see what happens

Constantine XI Palaiologos

Anne Frank :(

JEFF PLS!

/thread

>not Basil II

so much this

>giving dragons to a fictional character

Frederick Barbarossa: The dragons would allow the successors of his dynasty to bring stability to the Holy Roman Empire. Maybe even help in the Crusades.

or

Charles V: Ending the reformation would have prevented wars and many of the ills we have in our present society

or

Francis II: He would bring stability to Europe sooner.

Vercingetorix, just to see Julies' face.

Adolf Hitler.

Donald J Trump unironically this is the best answer in terms of hysterical and world breaking impact. I feel having dragons for anyone else would make them too like prophetic whereas with trump it would just be hilarious destabilising.

So he can butcher some more Bulgarians? No thanks, would much rather the Turkroaches get roasted.

>You can give one historical person three dragons. Who will it be, and what would go differently?

Ole ole - ole ole / Ole ole - ole ole
EE-Yessa Ha-ha
Ee-yes girls

Me mind on fire -- Me soul on fire -- Feeling hot hot hot
Party people -- All around me feeling hot hot hot
What to do - On a night like this
Music sweet - I can't resist
We need a party song - A fundamental jam

So we go rum-bum-bum-bum
Yeah we rum-bum-bum-bum
Feeling hot hot hot -- Feeling hot hot hot - oh Lord

(me la la la lum bum bum)
See people rocking -- Hear people chanting -- Feeling hot hot hot
Keep up this spirit -- Come on let's do it -- Feeling hot hot hot
It's in the air - Celebration time
Music sweet - captivate your mind
We have this party song - This fundamental jam

So we go rum-bum-bum-bum
Yeah we rum-bum-bum-bum
Feeling hot hot hot -- Feeling hot hot hot - Oh Lord

Ha-ha

EE-yes girls
People in the party - hot hot hot
People in the party - hot hot hot
They come to the party know what they got
They come to the party know what they got
I'm hot -- You're hot -- He's hot -- She's hot
I'm hot -- You're hot -- He's hot -- She's hot
(Real hot) -- (Real hot) -- (Real hot) -- (Real hot)H
a-ha-ha - Oh Lord

How you feeling? (Hot hot hot)

(Hot hot hot)(Hot hot hot)
(Hot hot hot)(Hot hot hot)

Jesus. That would be something else.

Gandhi

one dragon to harald hardrada, one to harold godwinson and one to willy of normandie

>not based Hrakleios
You aren't going deep enough

Otto III, maybe then he wouldn't get malaria and die and we could see what his master plan for Europe really was.

Draco-Russo-Mongol Empire when?

General patton, united states of the world.

three to arminius

Darius the Great or Rasputin.

Darius would be able to fuck over the Greeks, instead expanding and unifying his empire to a ridiculous extent. This would probably fast-track the development of the species given his progressive attitudes.

Rasputin, on the other hand, would completely fuck shit up and either set up a world-wide bondage empire or just re-create biblical armageddon. Either way it would be really interesting.

Widukind, just to fuck with the Karlings

Reza Shah

If we are going to make an explosion we might as well make the biggest one. I vote Subutai.

Gautama Buddha

Diogenes.
Imagine the possibilities.

Roman would crush bolsheviks in mongolia and be venerated there as a Buda with Dragons, or some shit. Then he would probably cuck the warlord Japanese puppets out of Manchuria and make a deal with Japan. He could then turn his attention to Beijing and conquer northern China. Maybe even go further south and crush the communist mivement before it started. Then, with a solid and numerous power base would attack Central Turkic Asia and then Russia and Moscow. If he had time, and assuming the great depression happens and hitler rises to power, he would probably ally himself with him (both hated the Jews) for a while and divide Eastern Europe among themselves. Then he qould find an excuse to turn against Hitler and conquer Berlin. I doubt he would have time for more, and would die in the early 60s. Civil war and anarchy in everything between Berlin and Vladivostok after his death

Me

>Twenty
>Five
>Years

Trajan

Based oswald mosley or enoch powell desu

Trump is older than 25 user, he's been a part of the cultural consciousness since the 80s.

Harald Hardraade.
dragon mounted varangians.

I'll give them to Petain.

Now, the important question is, what kind of dragon are they ?

the only correct answer

Pic related, Trail of Tears: Fire and Smoke edition

>person introduced dragons, they’re pretty devastating at first
>however people catch on and start mass producing scorpions
>dragons get shot down in a flurry of bolts
>nobody uses dragons anymore

It would change things a lot in the short term but long term it would go the way of the elephant

Batu Khan