You enter his throne room and he asks you the following

You enter his throne room and he asks you the following
>user, is it reeking in here?

How do you respond, Veeky Forums?

"impale me, I don't give a fuck"

Stake awaits thee.

Can't tell it so, Sir, I have a cold, my nose is stuck and I can't smell a thing

"Must be the Turk I ran over to get here. He was a bleeder, that one. Although i'm sure you're more than aware of that."

1. Vlads family is of Pecheneg origin, who are Turkic and converted to Christianity and got assimilated. You can read more about the Pechenegs and of the origin of Vlad via Wiki.

2. In the end, the Walachei was burned down, ten thousands of christians were killed, or taken as slaves, Vlad was killed and his head was sent to Istanbul, and the whole south Europe was conquered by the Ottomans. And until today, Romania remains a shithole.

This, he looked so Turkish that he literally escaped the Siege of Constantinople by disguising himself as a Turk.

>Vlads family is of Pecheneg origin, who are Turkic
That explains why he was such a mad killer then. Roaches are just animals.

Just look at him...
Does he look like a European?

I mean, he looks like Sultan Alparslans brother..

>1. Vlads family is of Pecheneg origin
so Vlad was Oghuz?

But turkic are mongoloid and he looks Caucasian

really makes u think...
what if 'european' wasn't a useful descriptor for appearance

Hey, in contrast to you white bois we are alphas. I mean look at East Europe. They've got Turkic blood, and they are the only uncucked "Europeans"

>Vlad was at the siege of Constantinople
How?
Looks like he has downs

Eastern Europe is a primitive shithole full of depressive alcoholics, the Balkans is even worse. Everywhere turks went there are dumb ugly lazy smelly people, depending on long they stayed the dumber people got, up to the point of embracing sheepshagger religion.

Actually not. The Pechenegs were described as caucasian looking people, the Cumans were described as blonde people, or the Khirgiz as red haired, tall, white people.

Basically the Turkic people were mongrels since the beginning. According to Gumilev, the first "Proto-Turkic" people were born because of race mixing between Caucasians in Central Asia and northern Chinese. Afterwards they mixed with Indians, Sogdians, more Chinese ( I mean do the modern day Khirgiz or Uyghur look like how the Chinese onced described them?). The Cumans, Pechenegs, Pagan Oghuzes, Kipchaks, Khazars, Sabir who migrated to East Europe mixed with Slavs, and Germanic people. The Muslim Oghuzes, Karluks, Khalac, and Muslim Kipchaks who migrated south (towards Middle East) mixed with the "iranian", and "semitic" population.

Sooo... like Jean-Poul Roux said : Being Turkic has nothing to do with race. Turkic people share the same language, and culture.

Turkic people conquered a area from east China to north Africa, from East Europe to middle India. Every Turkic tribe evolved differently, mixed with other groups. Of course they would not look the same after 1000 years of mixing.

You sure it has nothing to do with the communist rule?

wrong
also wrong

But they werent turkic anymore
Well they werent turkic anymore, you cant call them turkic because if you do then turks can be called turkic

There were many caucasian people that adopted turkic languages, that doesnt make turkic

Turks are unironically European.

shut the fuck up retarded cracker

>How?
He was a young prince at the time and his kingdom was a vassal of the Ottomans.

no. The genetics here are undeniable, they're closely related to Georgians and Armenians.

I quote the French Turkologists Jean-Paul Roux : Turkic people are not united by race, but by language and culture. Turkic people are a mixture between Asians and Europeans. We had caucasian looking, asian looking, and middle eastern looking Turkic people.

Nationality is not race. A nation is a union of people who are united by their language, their traditions, their culture.

I said
Shut the fuck up, cracker.

No, they were completely shit before , communism was just a further expression of this.

lmao, doesn't change the fact that turkey is europe
it's further west than both georgia and armenia

are you actually retarded?

>turks are literally whiter than Armenians and Cypriots
Thanks for proving his point?

anyone is whiter than those gypsy+arab mongrels
however we're not related to crackers

Yeah
how's it feel to know less about Europe than me anyway

That didn't really respond to his post at all.

Originally they were mongoloid, turkic were/are mongoloid

As i said, caucasian groups just adopted their language and culture

Kyrgyz are pure mongoloid, just look at them

holy shit, the tattooed guy is literally Vlad without the long hair

lmao western europe is getting turk injected directly into their bloodstream and see how thats working out

The best answer would probably be to say no, and to say that the outdoors (where no doubt hundreds, maybe thousands of people are currently impaled) are very fresh and pleasant as well.

>Turk calling anyone an Arab mongrel

cypriot/armenian genocide survivor subhuman detected

>implying I'm a Greek or Armenian subhuman

Why should it be dangerous to answer no?

>we roaches wuz romanianz too
it's just a theory

>Hurr yeah kill Muslims, impale them on stakes XD
>Wh..what?! He was Turkish?! W..well obviously, impaling is barbaric and only a Turk would do it!

To this day, it's still debated if his head arrived to the Istanbul court.

You'd get something up your asshole.

>they are related to two white middle eastern peoples
>they are European
How does he do it?

"Do I rook rike a prumber to you?"

So you want to deny the Turkic migration and conquest of East Europe by the Pecheneg, the Kumans, Kipchaks, Bulgars (I am not talking about Bulgarians), the Oghuz, the Khazars, and Sabirs?

Even the family name "Basarab" is of Turkic origin and means victorious commander, or the strong house. We dont say that Romanians are Turkic, we just say that there are assimilated Turkic people in those regions.