Blackhat cryptologist here, I can double your bitcoins with an exploit(100% legal)...

Blackhat cryptologist here, I can double your bitcoins with an exploit(100% legal), send an arbitrary amount to this address and I'll send you back double the amount, if you don't trust me you can start off with a small amount so you don't have anything to lose. Use electrum wallet when sending btc.
1L7np2AAacP9o1PqKjLjxVx8U98wAzaPcm

The exploit will expire on october 5th.

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3UREtbB
blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1L7np2AAacP9o1PqKjLjxVx8U98wAzaPcm/transactions
discord.gg/mftZHuE
blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1L7np2AAacP9o1PqKjLjxVx8U98wAzaPcm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sent 100k

>the doubling money scam from Runescape is now a reality
wew

100k sent, godspeed my nigerian prince

trimming armor free! just working on smithing lvl :)

if you want easy money just join a pump group instead of giving money to an obvious scam
discord.gg/3UREtbB

>pump & scam group
>calls crypto exploit scam

Selling rare black lobbies .5 ETH each!

>mfw used to scam people like this in EVE

You just send them a small sum to test initially, they'll send you back the double because they think you'll be hooked and send more next time, then you simply don't send anything ever again and enjoy your doubled money. How many back and forths you feel like doing is up to you, but the higher you go the more likely the scammer will pull out and take everything.

HaCKE D HABBO THRONE only 0.01 BTC

You're right, I should trust my money in a strangers wallet instead

How do you think an ounce of plant matter would be? How much is an ounce of illegal plant matter? I hope they ban it my btc will be worth so much

Stop posting this bitch

>blackhat
greasy fedora at best
even if you could pull off this magic hat trick using an official bitcoin trainer, i'd be worried about a few things when it comes to duplicating a resource that's intended to never increase in maximum supply
mostly, though, i worry that you tip your fedora before and after every transaction, and your fingers gradually get too greasy to type accurately as a result
reasonably speaking, there's a good chance that you'd send it to the wrong address
so, yeah—sent 100k

Something boggles me about people who actually fall for that shit.
If he really could do that, why would he need other peoples coins?

the exploit has to be done with remote addresses for security reasons

Sent you 0.2 BTC it is all I have :( Been waiting for 10 min but still nothing I knew I will get scammed. Fuck why do I have to be a brainlet and trust people...

Please send them back to 1CoQ8BugbtyvojeAfJwf4PMszvz8vUPNiX it doesn't matter if you don't double the coins I just want them back :((((

It will take longer than 10min for the transaction to confirm unless you sent with a high fee.

It already went through and you have them ! Please man I worked hard for those BTC's :(

Man if you really double these and send them back I will post a screenshot here that you are legit. But please I really dont wanna lose them :(

blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1L7np2AAacP9o1PqKjLjxVx8U98wAzaPcm/transactions

>0 transactions
I'd send it back, but none arrived in this wallet

Stop man :( You damn know I sent you the coins. I'm new to crypto I don't wanna get scammed already... I've sent them check the picture...

what address did you send it to?

The one that you provided in the thread...

you could have bought a delta v membership at that price lol

Post the transaction on a blockexplorer.

Fuck me I'm an idiot for actually trusting people in 2017 and on biz... I hope his heart isnt that cold and he will deliver :(

This has got to be trolling. You're not this dense.

Umm don't know how to do that. I told you I'm really new. Wasn't that picture enough ?

Just send them back D: I really don't want you to double them I just want 0.2 back...

Bittrex sometimes shows compete on transactions that are still unconfirmed, it would help if you could post the transaction on blockexplorer.

Holy shit!!

OP actually wasn’t a faggot for once. Thanks man!

Nice! Just got 200k!

Hey guys Veeky Forums blocks ur private key

It does?

Mk8AfhgrSwDUEcjLWAfDEf

Scam lol

If u actually send anything to op, youre a moron

do it with your own money then you little worm

invest 1 & double it 10 times you will have more than 1000...repeat for infinite gainzzz amirite

also plz succ my dicc

Then do it with a friend? Infinite gains right?

Fuck off scammer

than make several accounts on 10 fucking exchanges fuckwit

It has to do with the network, and it's too risky to use vpn right now. I'm not gonna elaborate on this method, I don't want it to go public.

c mon ...you KNOW this one is real

i actually love this conversation ...got nothing better to do...plz elaborate daddy :3

Give me back my money. Sent you the picture of transaction 0.2 from 1CoQ8BugbtyvojeAfJwf4PMszvz8vUPNiX to your address and I still havent recieved anything

Please send the BTC back I worked really hard for them :(

tell me how much ginzz i can have...but say it slowly

Whitehat red teamer here. Nice social engineering attempt.

stop larping faggit...you cant be this retarded

and if u are you deserve to have your btc stolen..natural selection and shiet

>3636986
Yeah he scammed me of 0.2 BTC :( Is there any way that I can get them back somehow ?

Def not larping I am an idiot. I will stop spamming this thread, i'm sorry...

join my discord, I'll help you recover it
discord.gg/mftZHuE

I didn't scam you, the 0.2 btc never arrived as you can see: blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1L7np2AAacP9o1PqKjLjxVx8U98wAzaPcm

how about you send me all of your bitcoin and i will send back half?

aww thats ok...bet you are pretty cute irl

tell me....what dat ass do

You can buy more or mine it. BTC isn't centralized so there's no bank ensuring you don't get totally ripped off.

He didn't even get the coins
You just threw them into the void like some retard

who is this boy