Alright Veeky Forums I'm back to give you some more inside info

alright Veeky Forums I'm back to give you some more inside info.
If you remember, about a week ago I posted here letting you know of an incoming pump n dump on walton, and if you look at the WTC chart you'll see we've all exited, everyone holding right now will have bags by the end of the week.
Now that we've cashed out all of our juice BTC, they're still on Binance. Instead of taking these back to Bittrex, we've decided to repeat the SAME process for BNB. Check the charts of bnb now, and compare them to the WTC charts from ~3 days ago. Fucking identical. Hop on NOW to get +100% at east for this 3-5 day pump. Exit point is just under $3.

yw

>trying to FUD in hopes of getting cheap WTC
news for ya senpai, WTC will be double digits by the end of October and will only go up from there. Enjoy your BNB shitbags

So whats really happening is you already have bnb to dump on people and you want to get into wtc cheaper. Do you even game theory?

end of october? Did you no read? This is a quick PUMP n DUMP. What you do after the 3-4 day pump is up to you. Sell your BNB and buy back WTC if you want idgaf. The point is you can quickly double your stack NOW and then go back to hodling any shit coin you want for weeks if that's your thing.

why would we dump after only a ~20% gain? Look at the charts. Look at the WTC charts where we did the same thing. 4-5 'steps' in the chart, before the final pump and we blow our wad and get out

holy shit, who is this sexy?

State of you its already going back up since you posted

Ok didn't read that but is sex with this race mixing?

If you are all out and price didn't drop that much, why would it fail further ?
Also there are whales coming after the news that'll pump way more than your shit group.

You're like that other guy with that website selling 500$ crypto investment courses taking credit for a pump that was coming from thousands of people coming to wtc.

Sry what day was this "dump"? ~3 days ago? Do you even fucking think this shit through

heh those are everyone who bought in cuz of FOMO and are 'hodling' but once they see WTC start to slowly bleed out they'll panic sell and anyone who's banking on 'muh news' will be left with some pretty heavy bags.

I would help her do her hair if you know what I mean

You sound like those 12 years old in Clash Royale that join your clan and say that if you give your password they'll buy you for 40$ of gems to get new cards.

i hope you lying i just sold my bnb i was sick of the bags and 1.10 is still alright gains.

k enjoy 'trading' your 1minute charts and bathing in autism. Was just trying to help you faggots out. peace

Is bnb being added to coinone and bithumb? Didn't think so you LARPing faggot who sold early.

since when has being listed on another exchange every done anything significant to the price you faggot? Go ahead, send me some examples. I'll wait

when will wtc dump down to 50ksats

Hey OP willing to hear you out but post a screenshot of your holdings at least.

The rest of my stack is on bittrex in other trades. safe travels user

Cheers user.

OP BTFO stupid cuck

The trashy tattoo on her arm says yes, it is race mixing.

Also op kys desu like literally only literal retards believe this shit. You even posted some trashy cocksocket to get the attention of the differently abled who would actually follow with your shitty george soros larping. Kys

Are those hair implants?

name?

already up 5% since posting