Bear month over

>bear month over
>bull month starting
>SIBOS taking place in a few weeks, just as confidence in crypto is firmly in the green again

Literally shitting money after Oct. 16.

***DISCLAIMER***
Remember that selling LINK after SIBOS is like tearing up your lottery ticket after your numbers came up.

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying Veeky Forums isn't already shilled about this
>implying you wouldn't do better to shill reddit or something

already priced in

People keep acting like only link is going to have an absurd moon from SIBOS. It will be all Crypto because of link giving institutions access to the market.

Every coin and token that isn't shit will go 5x and BTC is going to triple.

You'd be surprised. There are still people asking how to use EtherDelta in every ChainLink thread

>tons of exposure and new clients and investors
>"already priced in"

That's not how it works.

>People keep acting like only link is going to have an absurd moon from SIBOS. It will be all Crypto because of link giving institutions access to the market.
Except SWIFT uses Hyperledger Fabric as the underlying blockchain, from what I understand.

Confidence in crypto will undoubtedly rise thanks to LINK, but I think it'll be more of a streamlining rather than a thriving diversity.

I will be selling the news just before the conference

>Trying to take credit for my gif

>People keep acting like only link is going to have an absurd moon from SIBOS. It will be all Crypto because of link giving institutions access to the market.
Except SWIFT uses Hyperledger Fabric as the underlying blockchain, from what I understand.

Confidence in crypto will undoubtedly rise thanks to LINK, but I think it'll be more of a streamlining rather than a thriving diversity.

>selling a coin just before it gains tons of exposure
ok

nice try
that's MY gif
i clearly posted it first

On what exchanges is LINK available?

etherdelta

Kek. This is an anonymous board

I just want $1M. Is that too much to ask?

only etherdelta? I mean literally all tokens are there so your information is completely useless

yeah only etherdelta, thats why he said etherdelta

you stupid fuck

its also on Mercatox, but you dont want to go there.

I do agree that we need to hit Reddit now

I can't wait for all the delicious memes that this will cause either way.
IN IT FOR THE MEMES

No stop I don't have enough

The chainlink subred Ian hungry to have smoke blown up its ass

yeah, it was a little difficult to use at first, but once i created my buy order, it was ez af

That is a beautiful kind sirs. It is mine now.

>conference priced in
>meanwhile in reality just about every crypto has a pump a couple days before a conference
Sure it is. Also you're a moron if you don't sell immediately before/during the conference, after every single conference a crypto dips even if the conference was good. You can sell high and rebuy the dip if you're not a brainlet.

what happens there?

uh guys i can't find any mention of chainlink on the sibos website

can anyone please tell me i'm a retard and fetch a link?

People trade crypto

nevermind i'm a retard here's the link in case anyone got fud thanks to my post

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

why's that bad?

Its not. Its just a shitty exchange