Describe your sex life with a historical quote

Describe your sex life with a historical quote.

"There are periods in time when change is necessary, and other periods when it is better to keep everything for the time as it is."

>I can command a body of men in a rough way, but I am not fit to be President.

If you're going through hell, keep going.

Vidi

fuck that's good

>"DRY SOUL IS WISEST AND BEST; THE BEST AND WISEST SOUL IS A DRY BEAM OF LIGHT."

>if at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again.

The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

the die has been cast

>H
>R
>E

How surprising, Raymondo.

...impose this overwhelming level of Shock and Awe against an adversary on an immediate or sufficiently timely basis to paralyze its will to carry on ... [to] seize control of the environment and paralyze or so overload an adversary's perceptions and understanding of events that the enemy would be incapable of resistance at the tactical and strategic levels.

Turn the other cheek

My center is giving way, my right is in retreat ; situation excellent, I attack.

>BEHOLD! A MAN!

Bella gerant alii, tu felix Austria nube!

You assumed a man’s toga and at once turned it into a prostitute’s frock. At first you were a common rent boy; you charged a fix fee, and a steep one at that. Curio soon turned of, though, and took you off your game. You were as firmly wedded to Curio as if he had given you a married woman’s dress. No boy bought for lust was ever as much in his master’s power as you were in Curio’s. How many times did his father throw you out of his house? How many times did he set the watchmen to make sure you did not cross his front door? And yet under cover of night, driven by lust and money, you were let in through the roof tiles.”

>Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

WENNY

WEEDY

WICKY

What's surprising?

Merde !

"I always try to be reasonable and effective" - Ian Smith

Veni and vici also work desu

>learning linguistics from youtube