I have 5k to spend and I want it to put into 5 coins for atleast 5 years...

I have 5k to spend and I want it to put into 5 coins for atleast 5 years. Which coins are still going to be around that long?

Right now I have BTC, ETH, XMR and LTC on my list. What's the fifth I should get for comfy hodling biz?

XRP

>LTC
You're new to this aren't you

Suggest me a coin to replace LTC then.

I might be around, but I don't think it's a very good investment. The success of the Ripple project isn't tied to XRP. Banks won't actually use XRP when adopted. Plus the humongous supply...

LTC is a dead weight and has been forever.

I'd go risky on your last coin. Don't make it as high a stake as the others, but you might as well use that LTC money for something that at least has potential for gains.

Wave is kino and guaranteed to be worth $600 in two years

BTS, WTC or OMG. Flip a coin.

Here's the lowdown of it.
None of us can influence the value of the crypto. However, XRP is backed by people who are heavily invested in people who want XRP to succeed. Crypto is essentially the same as stocks - invest in the company you think has the drive to succeed.

Ok, gathering from this thread, how does this sound guys?

BTC 1k
ETH 1k
XMR 750
WTC 750
OMG 750
WAVES 750

Don't bother with eth

>2k btc
>1k wave
>1k xmr
>1k omg

Reason?

LINK bro

ETH is a pajeet scheme

It might not have the greatest rise potential but I like that it moves in a different way than all oher cryptocurrencies. Diversification is key. It's a bit like investing in gold when your portfolio is mostly stocks and bonds.

I have give or take:
50% BTC
50% ETH
25% XMR
25% XRP

>150%

Hello pajeet

don't listen to the LTC nocoiner fags. LTC will be around $130 in 4 weeks. you'll regret not buying for $55

>XRP

>Just

Yeah I fucked up, I meant 33/33/16/16

>98%

Lol that's not happening

Verge. You won't regret it. Promise.

WTC is even the purpose of LTC