Buy Bitshares (BTS), its bottomfloor now and going parabolic in matter of days. Or stay poor

Buy Bitshares (BTS), its bottomfloor now and going parabolic in matter of days. Or stay poor...

Your choice im just kind to biz informing...

>not shilling

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/introduceyourself/@dantheman/daniel-larimer--co-founder-of-bitshares-steemit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im targeting 4x ATH. Buy now easy money.

Show us your bags

is there any news coming?

Bitcoin will be parabolic and it is currently, only minor correction, its healthy. It will pull all alt-coins into major bullrun. It is going to be biggest bull run ever in cryptocurrency. Its the last formation of elliot wave, im predicting price of one btc max. 9k in December. So picking altcoins with great value, is in my opinion bad idea.

BTS has good fundamentals and im believing the leader Daniel Larimer. Also the price is really low now. steemit.com/introduceyourself/@dantheman/daniel-larimer--co-founder-of-bitshares-steemit

*Is no bad idea to pick good altcoins.

just bought 1.29 whole BTC worth actually too

Good choice.

New coins added to DEX soon, ~15mil sharedrop soon, marketing intensiftying and this gem is maybe finally gonna get some visibility and traction in this hype driven circle. Users in telegram have doubled during the last 2 weeks.

Alright, I'm going to drop 10k eurobucks into this. Post your ether address for the future.

Its probably one of the best risk:reward ratio trade opportunities right now

bitshares will increase 15% tops

no volume at all

>billions of coins

>steemit.com/introduceyourself/@dantheman/daniel-larimer--co-founder-of-bitshares-steemit
this was a great read holy shit so much stuff to unpack in his life applicable to law and all the backwards things against men especially in America: that is divorce court discrimination and alimony. There is a honest man who is incredibly intelligent there and driven.
>BitShares is designed from the ground up to process more transactions every second than VISA and MasterCard combined

I would say pretty much.

Total amount of supply matters because?

market cap = price * supply

price = market cap / supply

supply = market cap / price

>muhhhh decimal point

>plummeting as we speak

decentralized exchange + atomic swaps = moon

>sentiment bots on Veeky Forums
there are always people making money in the short term user. There is always activity in every which way but in the long term an investment either GOES UP or it GOES DOWN. This one has good reason and position to go up.

Bitcoin just went 100 bucks up.

ZHOOOOOM

im all in.

its all gone

Remember stop loss.

where the volume come on lets go

Its a long term hold. Come back in a week and don't stress about it.

Volume starts building up. 0.10$ screencap this.

I bought some u guys

Nice.