Unable to find ANY job besides fastfood or retailcucking in Ontario Canada

>Unable to find ANY job besides fastfood or retailcucking in Ontario Canada
At what point does someone just call it quits?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8VyWZFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lie.

What's your education?

What is the best lie to make?

delivery companies like ups are always hiring and they're unionized

Probably prior work experience that you can back up with your own experience
Like say you know java but never worked as a programmer before, just say you did some under the table codes for one of your relatives

How would you put that on your resume tho?

Write it down?

"Unpaid internship working for grandma setting up Skype, 2013-2014"?

This. UPS isn't bad but they expect you to work your way up from the bottom (warehouse work) then eventually you'll get to drive around in a brown truck.
Eventually you'll be driving a class a rig making 6 figures.

That's not what I'm talking about
If you're this stupid you deserve minimum wage

Fuck u normie explain what you mean then

Get a job you fucking loser. Have fun being broke/sexless and an embarrassment to your parent because you're a pathetic layabout.

>I have x skill that is employable
>however I have never used this skill in employment
>let me make up some job I did that they can't contact anyone about but I can back up with my own performance
It's really not that difficult to understand

holy shit dude, just write down a fake company name with a phone listing to nowhere or your dad where he can say 'user is very hard worker yes *smacks lips*' in the 5% chance that they actually check your references

I understand that part but how do I choose an appropriate company they won't contact

It would have to be a real company then or else they can easily Google it...

The point is not to choose a company, its to say a relative or a friend you did work with that they can't delve into, either that or you just talk about something you did by yourself
The main point is companies want prior experience through another company, which helps boomers but not the new generation, so you just need to make up that experience while maintaining the skills

you're overthinking this, there's plenty of unlisted companies that don't have a significant online presence, just find an industry that doesn't need that sort of thing or choose a common company name that would be hard to chase up, but mostly you have nothing to lose (technically you could be sued for any payment under false pretenses but the odds of them figuring anything out after you get hired are basically nil, and beforehand it doesn't matter you would just not get the job)

or you can drive for uber or flip burgers, whatever

>At what point does someone just call it quits?
Very soon, I hope.

Join Delta-V and participate in upcoming pumps. You're welcome ;). discord.gg/8VyWZFU

Now this is an idea. I guess ill think of something believable but not too extreme

have you tried selling your skills on Fiverr.com??

I even sold original jokes on there for like $10.

tip: be creative and corner a niche

Goddamn I'm reading through this thread and OP is a fucking brainlet holy shit.

Some people aren't meant to make it. There must be a poor to be a rich. Leave this one be.

same here op fuck ontario canada bro

It's starting to make sense why you can't get a job.

At no point do you quit.
The only difference between you and me is that you quit one step before success and i didnt.
Power through. Fuck bitchez get money.

Canadian women are so shit.
Canadian society is so feminized its like living in a matriarchy. Also gold diggers everywhere. I feel ya,
I live in East EU and women here are no angels but you can easily put them in their place a.k.a, the kitchen

Work on getting your drivers licence. I did that and make 16-19$ an hour now house cleaning.

-Do house cleaning,
- construction work
- fast food delivery; at least you have tips.
You can also get a better wage with uber if you get a car; or taxi's.

If you can go back to school go into a trade than then do freelance work/ work with a company.

I was there user, I feel you *hugs*.

I'm working on it. Once I get my G I think that's when the money will come in

It was hard onme too not having my G2 killed me but I prioritized it and it's helped so much. I honestly love my job now and I'm finishing up my degree while I do it.

I did a few things for a friend or two and they said I could use them as reference. They both l said they would lie and said I did it for two years or so on my resume.
They never called them.
Just make sure you can actually do the work you say you do.
Don't be a fuck-up at work.
Work hard once you get a job.
best of luck user.

So should I really just lie? Seems like indeed they never check... ill try my best once I get the job but the big problem is I live in the middle of nowhere so it's hard to find a decent job

What are you studying?

You're paranoid dude. 99% of my job references have just been to my friends or relatives who have enough brains to improvise (obviousyl I tell them in advance to expect a call from an employer and roughly what to say)

Also another good tactic especially if you have a spotty work history is to say you were self-employed. Preferably something that you have some hobbyist experience in, eg:
>Owned and operated a small computer repair business for 2 years. Handled the customer relations, accounting, daily operations, etc.

If they ask you to elaborate or ask what the actual business name was you just say you didn't have a name, it was just a registered business #, you were a word-of-mouth business, etc. I've done that myself with both computer repair and construction (painting/drywall/framing) although the construction one was more or less real, the computer one was invented. Employers actually like that, they think "oh wow this guy had enough motivation to work for himself and be successful for a couple years!"

If they ask why you're not doing your business anymore just lie, say things slowed down, the income wasn't steady enough, you need a regular 9-5 job to pay the bills and more reliably achieve your goals of buying a home or raising a family or whatever the fuck you want to tell them.

Don't over analyze, bullshit goes a long way.

"Entrepreneur"