500 word history essay due in five days

>500 word history essay due in five days
I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING JOKING
FUCK FUCK FUCK

>200 word essay due in 2 weeks

fuck fuck fuck

>500 word

You little bitch, get the fuck out of my sight.

>500 words in 5 days
If you can't handle it you deserve what's coming brainlet

Lad, calm down. 500 words is barely a page.

I had to write 2000 words in 1 week you brainlet

>newfags
im just going to turn 360 degrees and leave

But that's impossible! You can't turn 360 degrees you brainlet

In British GCSE History tests, you have to do that in under 30 minutes.
Quit bitching.

>He's still doing gcse
Held back or underage?

More like he has a functioning memory and can remember the standards from when he did it.

If you turned 360 degrees you'd be back where you started, fucking retard. I swear posts like this are a diamond dozen, I've had enough of so-called "creative and funny" Veeky Forums

>500 word
I can write it in about 2 hours even in fucking English that isnt my first language

Eh I have 3000 words due in like a month. I really should start working on it.

I just have a 10 page limit but have to keep font size down to 11 AND not use narrow margins.

>500 word essay in five days
Just quit now if you're that much of a brainlet

>tfw in College for one year and an half now
>tfw I never had to make a single essay

newfag

>He doesn't write all his essays on the last day and still gets A's
>He's never written a 36-page essay in 1 and a half day, both of which he also had normal classes, and got an 8 anyway
Fucking brainlets, when will they learn.

Every time one of these old memes get posted it's a really startling reminder as to just how many newfags there are nowadays.

Relax bro, you got this. Five hundred words? You dream five hundred words every time you blink.

Here, let me tell you a thing I do to get my creative juices floinwg, this is a relaly good tip for when I gotta crack open a new task and I'm drawing a blank... if you do this thing, you'll have a great way of getting into the task at hand.

It's like this: It's super hard to do something when you've no idea what it'll look like. But when you have something to look at and work on, your mind will start seeing natural relatoinshsips, it will start to fill in the blanks.

So what you do is, you take a blank sheet of paper, or just an empty word document, and you write the most terrible garbage. No quality control, just hammer those keys and jot down whatever comes to mind. Do the task as poorly as possible.

Then look at it and think of ways in wich you can improve it.

>oldfag thinks that this will somehow elevate his imaginary status on this board
Sad!

>200 word essay due in a month
failure here i come

You're kind of slow on the uptake, aren't you friend?

I've got an art project due in 5 hours that I haven't even started on, try me out fuccboi.

>500 words
>in two hours

Even in a second language, that's kind of pathetic, user. 500 words should take you 20 minutes, tops, and that's including time to review and edit.

I always have a problem with the beggining, thinking about how should I start takes me most of the time.

2/10 apply yourself

>write down your favourite historical quote and bring it to class next week
I'M LITERALLY A DEAD MAN

Bro that's epic XD

newfags please leave

“How can you govern a country with 246 different types of cheese?” is one of my favorite historical quote.

>tfw have to write a 150 word essay while all my friends are playing in the park and fair is in town

Damn I guess I better leave then

"I do believe that humans and fish can coexist peacefully"

just take it easy on the carrots and you can stay

Is retarded or just has a shitty teacher

‘Sire, you cannot marry her. She has been everybody’s mistress – mine included.’ Said cabinet member of Serbia before getting slapped by serbian king.

You're not the sharpest tool on the shed

100 words a day is not hard OP.

I would say there's not really many more newfags then there were before, although they might just be easier to spot.

It's part of the meme you dip

Just make a thread about the subject in question, someone will probably write a comment of 500 words that you can use.

Hey now he's an all star

Damage control

people don't source things on Veeky Forums