Does anyone else wake up with an impounding sense of anxiety stemming from thoughts such as "what am i going to eat...

Does anyone else wake up with an impounding sense of anxiety stemming from thoughts such as "what am i going to eat today?"

no, I get whatever I want

>I hope I dont smoke too much today
>I hope grandma doesnt overfeed me today and give me diabetes
>I hope my shit isnt too soft today
>I hope nobody asks me to clean my room

More like "When am I going to eat today?"

Lol when mommy and daddy kick you out you'll know the feel... shit sucks I might go homeless

I get anxiety from
>knowing I have to make a call to reschedule an appointment
>knowing Im going out to drink with friends even tho its like once a month or two

that ain't shit compared to not knowing how you're going to eat for the next 20 days lol, get on my level

I was already kicked out by mommy and daddy. no I live with grannys mansion where I get wahtever I want

feels extremely smug

Wow lmao nice

Both sides of grandparents are dead, parents too proud to help a fuck up like me lol, nowhere to go now lol

buy stolen dominos accounts on dream market and eat 1 large pizza everyday at an average cost of around 1-3 dollars a day

Time to end it I guess lol

>Am I ever going to feel fulfilled with anything?

head out to the midwest if american. travel the great plaines. you can get a tiny shack to live in for pennies

nigger its literally impossible to starve these days. go to a food bank where there is an abundance of free food donated

life is inherently meaningless, and thus you must create your own internal system of meaning and internal value system, since the external one given to us by society is arbitrary, fluid and easily corruptible.

i guess i could go to food bank lol

No because my snack game is strong

plz share some snacks

lol and as a final little "fuck you" from the universe copy pasting my ETH address from bittrex to kraken remove all the uppercase letters and now has sent my only $7 to the wrong address, so
0x8cF8cb5fC71904A358C6F0944fDB75c3bdCF25D5
enjoy the 0.0177 eth

fucki dont even want to cry i just wanna die

Just opened my second bag of synders hoylt Buffalo wing pretzel bites

fuck you

I think I lost almost 20 lbs over the past ~6 months from losing my job and not being able to eat well. Things are going better now but I essentially just sold everything not nailed down that I owned, even my favorite possessions I thought Id have forever. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Shit yeah im in the samae boat as you man, i think i've lost about 5 lbs since going broke on the 15th, haven't really been able to eat anything other than what my roommates leave out lol fuck my life

>
nah thats what beans and corn is for

how do you keep your head on straight when you have no money? I can barely focus on work or anaything honestly other than my situation and how depressing it is, what do i do

I lost my job and put 5000 into crypto and now make 100 a day day trading

just do that

i don't have any money in the bank or any coin holdings, i lost it all

>100xtrading.png

yup :(

litteraly gambling, if you did x5 margin trading and made a nice profit every day it would rapidly compount

realized that too late, i could've literally doubled that btc amount if i hadn't been a fucking retard and understood what 100x margin trading did/was

I stopped paying anything I could get away with, got late/behind on a lot of things, kept trying different things to make due.

I got like a super part time job as a mystery shopper where they just give me free food at restaurants / fast food in exchange for reviewing the service. Look up mystery shopping or check out marketforce.com if you dont live in the middle of no where. It felt pretty great being able to go get a $12 fast food meal, altho Id have to pay up front and they pay me 30 days later.

Theres sites online that show you like businesses that will give you free food for downloading their apps. Like download the chickfila app and you get a free food item each month.

I cut all my expenses (no netflix, no monthly reoccuring bills, no purchases beyond bills/food), started eating through everything in my house, using protein powder for meals. For entertainment I just started going through everything Ive bought and never read/watched before selling it.

I had a lot of sort of being unable to focus and feeling helpless/paralyzed. I have no family willing to help me so I have nothing to fall back on. I feel like Ive aged in the past year or so from all the stress. I had my pet pass away during the worst month having to spend everything in my checking for his last medical test and then euthanasia. This helped me put things in perspective a bit and Ive rethought every expense Ive ever made over the last 10 years when things were better.

Things are starting to look up and Im sure a year or two from now Ill be fine and this will all be one ginormous lesson.

I watched a lot of motivational stuff on youtube, working out a bit helped with stress though I kept to lower weights since i couldnt risk injuring myself or going too hard. I constantly wrote out my goals and kept writing a list prioritizing what ill spend money on whenever i made more money.

the paralyzing feeling of being totally helpless knowing that if any little thing happens you're incredibly fucked is so bad i can barely get anything done, it's a compounding effect of depression and apathy

why get dressed why shower why do anything? life is meaningless when you have no money

gonna do it anons, sweet dreams