Is Fascism the only moral idoelogy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=da05Nbnjnaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who even is this obscure pleb? Hlinka movement all the way, slovaks are different from czechs because czechs are germanic

Define moral.

>Czechs are germanic

Butthurt pan-slavist detected

We already have several related fascism threads comrade.

>haha, fuck this guy that supported Hlinka´s ideas, Slovaks are of Hunnic descent as monk Tuka said, we should estabilish Theocratic government and punish atheism by prison now

recently read an article that only 30ish % of czechs are actually slavic,can't find it now though

No, fascism and morality are incompatible. Those movements in the 1930s and 40s perpetuated some of the most brutal atrocities in modern history, exhibiting a cruelty equivalent to today's Islamic jihadists and an even greater proclivity to democide.

From the report of the Bucharest pogrom in 1941:
>[The Romanian prosecutor] recognized three of his acquaintances among the "professionally tortured" bodies (lawyer Millo Beiler and the Rauch brothers). He added, “The bodies of the dead were hanged on the hooks used by slaughterers.”" The American minister to Romania, Franklin Mott Gunther, toured the meat-packing plant where the Jews were slaughtered with the placards reading "Kosher meat" on them. He reported back to Washington: "Sixty Jewish corpses were discovered on the hooks used for carcasses. They were all skinned . . . and the quantity of blood about was evidence that they had been skinned alive". Gunther wrote he was especially shocked that one of the Jewish victims hanging on the meat hooks was a five-year-old girl, saying that he could not imagine such cruelty was possible until he saw the evidence of it firsthand.

Here's a statement by Robert Hebras, a Frenchman who witnessed his entire village be shot and burned alive by German forces in 1944:
>"There were a handful of Nazis in front of us, in their uniforms. They just raised their machine guns and started firing across us, at our legs to stop us getting out. They were strafing, not aiming. Men in front of me just started falling. I got caught by several bullets but I survived because those in front of me got the full impact... One man tried to get away before they had gone – he was shot dead. The SS were walking around and shooting anything that moved. They poured petrol on bodies and then set them alight. We were able to crawl out of the back of the barn as it was engulfed by fire. I hid in the woods with burnt hair and a burnt left arm until I thought it was safe.”

wew lad
Like 40% of Kraut population is ethnicaly Slavic, it doesnt mean that they are Slavized.

If you don't believe that, try some statements by fascists themselves:
>I went to the woods alone. The Wehrmacht had already dug a grave. The children were brought along in a tractor. I had nothing to do with this technical procedure. The Ukrainians were standing around trembling. The children were taken down from the tractor. They were lined up along the top of the grave and shot so that they fell into it. The Ukrainians did not aim at any particular part of the body. They fell into the grave. The wailing was indescribable. I shall never forget the scene throughout my life. I find it very hard to bear. I particularly remember a small fair-haired girl who took me by the hand. She too was shot later ... The grave was near some woods. It was not near the rifle-range. The execution must had taken place in the afternoon at about 3.30 or 4.00. It took place the day after the discussions at the Feldkommandanten...Many children were hit four or five times before they died.

The Nazis themselves didn't even try to hide their intentions. Here are some official statements:
>It is necessary to eliminate the red sub-humans, along with their Kremlin dictators. German people will have a great task to perform the most in its history, and the world will hear more about that this task will be completed till the end.
> As already has been ordered, the Jews have to vanish from the flat country and the Gypsies have to be annihilated too... When smaller or larger groups of Jews are met in the flat country, they can be liquidated by divisional units or be massed in the ghettos near bigger villages designated for that purpose, where they can be handed over to the civilian authority or the SD.

>[The Romanian prosecutor] recognized three of his acquaintances among the "professionally tortured" bodies (lawyer Millo Beiler and the Rauch brothers). He added, “The bodies of the dead were hanged on the hooks used by slaughterers.”" The American minister to Romania, Franklin Mott Gunther, toured the meat-packing plant where the Jews were slaughtered with the placards reading "Kosher meat" on them. He reported back to Washington: "Sixty Jewish corpses were discovered on the hooks used for carcasses. They were all skinned . . . and the quantity of blood about was evidence that they had been skinned alive". Gunther wrote he was especially shocked that one of the Jewish victims hanging on the meat hooks was a five-year-old girl, saying that he could not imagine such cruelty was possible until he saw the evidence of it firsthand.
Why did they skin them alive instead of putting them in the masturbation machines? Was the fat turned into soap afterwards?

Hitlerism isnt Fascism and Bucharest pogrom is a lie

what does this even mean?

Slavic is a cultural and linguistic marker, nothing else. There are no Slavic genes, simply genes common to most Slavic populations.

Czechs are not any less Slavic than Russians, they just have a different genetic profile because they're a different population.

Thank you for making this post.

>decades of peer-reviewed, international research covering massacres in Romania are less valid than my own fashy feels

fascism has no doctrine, its realy just a set of attitudes and a emphasis on collective organsation and obedience to hierarchy

Pretty much. It's not a system of governance, it's a strategy of keeping hierarchies viable through popular mobilization and authoritarian rule.

bugs...easy on the gulags...

Too late

>OK Heidegger

>portugal use vento instead inverno
WTF?

jesus christ

>conflating linguistic commonalities with ethnic ones
Yup, he’s a pan Slavicist

Slavic is NOT a cultural marker. Cultures in various slavic-speaking countries are vastly different.

Nobody disputes that dipshit, but Slavs are Slavs because of their common cultural and linguistic origin.

Slavism as a transnational movement flared up in the 19th century as Slavic peoples under German and Turkish dominion south to find common cause with powerful Russia. This movement emphasized and exaggerated these shared cultural features, hence the Slavic identity today being much stronger than Pan-Germanism or Pan-Latinism

>any of that leftypol propaganda
>peer reviewed
you leftypol cucks are pathetic

Panslavism has always been just thinly veiled Russian imperiallism.

>the United Nations is leftypol propaganda

Another one of these threads?

Fuck off please

you mean the same people who want to import billions of "refugees" into Europe?

fuck off back to leftypol, you anti white shill

It was used to that end, but for a lot of folks living under other forms of imperialism it was really a way to give their desperate lives more meaning, and find powerful friends who could maybe help them survive.

The same is true of Palestinian links to Iran and other Arabs today.

>>the United Nations is leftypol propaganda

The UN is run by neoliberals, it might aswell be leftypol propaganda.

>nazism isnt fascism!

why do 20 year old retards pretend to be fascist?

because they don't worship niggers and hate their own race, unlike you leftypol subhumans

Why do you feel the need to attack strawmen user? Is it because you know youre a silly meme who cant actually argue any point?

Actually yes, nazism was G*rman fascism.

youtube.com/watch?v=da05Nbnjnaw

I'm not attacking stawman, I'm attacking you leftists. all leftists hate the white race

>if someone commits an atrocity then everything they have ever thought in their lives now bears the weight of that crime
wew lad

>I'm not attacking stawman

yes you are, and its because youre a really stupid little boy whos getting his little fee fees in a knot

>yes you are
prove I'm strawmanning, name one prominent pro white leftist organization that doesn't bend the knee to black supremacists, feminists, or the democrat establishment

you can't

>lefty/pol/
>engaging in identity politics
Retards like those in that picture (if it's even real) don't know what they're talking about. Identity politics and stupid "muh privilege" bullshit are merely tools used by the bourgeois to divide the proletariat, the exact opposite of what Marx wanted. All leftists don't "hate da white race." If all, then why did the USSR have a high birthrate and why did the Soviet government encourage their people (including the white ones) to have many children? Quit being a brainlet manchild thinking with your fee fees and read a fucking book.

>All leftists
So there is a "unity of the left"

>bullshit are merely tools used by the bourgeois to divide the proletariat
no, you leftists are the tools of wallstreet
> All leftists don't "hate da white race."
then why do you cucks support black supremacism?

Daily reminder that Hitlerism is not fascism.

They're unified by their subhuman intelligence.

yes, but morals are arbitrary nonsense, so only morons are moralists

You only like fascism and natsoc because of the image.

If it took place before the age of film and mass media, you'd ignore it, like you ignore the pre-20th century governments of Germany and Italy.

>no, you leftists are the tools of wallstreet
Maybe your average neo-liberal, Stephen Colbert loving normie, but not your average person who wants to eventually replace the capitalists. I'm not really a convinced leftist, I'm still working out my views and need to read more, so I'm probably not the best person to debate ideology with, but I do know that most leftists who are actually intelligent despise tumblr-tier identity politics.
>then why do you cucks support black supremacism?
I don't, and many other leftists don't. Again, it's identity-politics normalfags who don't know what the fuck they're talking about. I'd imagine all leftists are anti-racist, but that doesn't necessarily mean they support black supremacism, as they'd realize that identity politics only divides the proletariat. Just because some leftists support these things doesn't mean everyone on the left does. Not all of the fascists of the 1920's and 30's were anti-Semites, for instance. The Italian fascists welcomed Jews in their party as well as the Dutch fascists, Russian fascists (under Anastasy Vonsyatsky) and the British Union of Fascists and a couple others. But this doesn't mean that the Nazis or Romanian fascists were welcoming towards Jews or anti-racist. Why do you assume that all people on the left believe normie-tier neoliberal shit when the most literate and sensible leftists mainly just care about discarding capitalism? There are even leftists who oppose multiculturalism and mass immigration but regard that as another effect on capitalism. Again, I'm not the most well read on leftist philosophy, but even I know that the entire left isn't solely focused on "destroying da white race" like you conspiratorial crazy-people seem to believe.

you're such a useful idiot, I bet you'll still be towing the "muh we don't hate whites" line when the black supremacists ( who you leftists fund and support) line you and your cuck friends up against the wall after your "workers revolution"

This. The kind of strawmen this guy posts are simply that, strawmen.

its not a strawman if its true, you leftists hate the white race, you are the pawns of wall street, and you don't care about the white working class

reminder that you are wrong and are a 20 year old with poor social skills engaging in a power fantasy

You're false on all fronts save the last. You're right that I don't care about the white working class. I care about the struggle of the whole working class in America. Why should I ignore the concerns of some black or hispanic steel worker simply because he's not white?

At the same token, I severely despise this concept of white privilege because it completely ignores that in this day and age class is the greatest indicator of privilege. A poor white man has more in common with a poor black guy than he does with a rich white guy.

>neoliberals
>leftist in the slightest

>no argument from the leftypol shill on why I should be a useful idiot race traitor like him

>some random self hating liberal is representative of all leftism
Does the existence of Pat Robertson mean all rightists think hurricanes are caused by homosexuality?

This. The motherfuckers worship capitalism like a God. I'd honestly argue that they may be the most hierarchical group there is.

how the fuck do you think the DSA and PSL, organizations that exist to topple capitalism, are tools of finance

Very good post, and a good summation of what it means to be a radical leftist in America

What self righteous dogshit, you sub-human leftists wouldn't even help a white person if they were on fire

All leftists hate white people, you are the tools of the top 1%

Why are you samefagging?

Fascists are probably more hierarchical, but neolibs simply don't care about inequality or democracy at all, and convince themselves that material hierarchies are necessary because they've always existed

No, not all leftists hate white people. Most leftists are white, and those that aren't are usually eager and willing to work with white people to achieve shared goals.

Their goals being "work against your own self interest" and "being the pawn of capitalists"

>"work against your own self interest"

Please define what you mean by their own self interest.

>"being the pawn of capitalists"

Please elaborate how people working to undermine capitalism are pawns of capitalism.

Thanks for ruining the thread retarded memelord. I hope you are just a troll.

bugs...easy on the capitalism

>asking a stormfag to coherently explain his views
Good luck user. He's watched too many Paul Joseph Watson videos with cherry-picked clips of identity-politics playing normalfags and philosophically illiterate college kids saying "down with da white patriarchy" so he earnestly believes that every single leftist "hates da white race" and that Marxism somehow has something to do with "destroying the West."

You anti white leftists invented identity politics, stop pretending that you have nothing to do with it

>You anti white leftists
Again, for the fiftieth fucking time, not all leftists say this stupid "down with the white man" bullshit.
>invented identity politics
What? Identity politics have been a thing forever. Identity politics was used to whip up populations to commit genocide and wage war for centuries.
>stop pretending that you have nothing to do with it
Except I'm not? I've admitted that people on the left do that stupid shit, but my point is that not all leftists do this and it isn't something inherent to left-wing ideology. Certain retards do this but many legitimately intelligent leftists see it as stupid and counterproductive to their goals. Quit seething with rage and anger, it just makes you sound dumb and prevents you from actually considering the other side's argument.