I’ve seen all sorts of meme articles saying that the world would be better off if he had won...

I’ve seen all sorts of meme articles saying that the world would be better off if he had won. What would Napoleon “winning” even look like? Just an absence of coalitions? Total French hegemony? Would it be good or just early Third Reich?

Early EU-like organisation under French hegemony, no German unification.

If he had succeeded in landing an army in Britain then British commercial and naval dominance would most likely have ended. It depends on when he "won", pre 1805 or post

I' d say it also depends on whether he would be able to create something long-lasting or if it just fell apart apart his death.

Napoleon 'winning' is maybe the British let him stay in France instead of exiling him to Cuck Island. That's his best case scenario

True, he could have suffered a similar fate to his hero, Alexander

And just like Alexander he was surrounded by ambitious generals.

He had a son, but we dont know if he' d make a strong emperor.

>Napoleon winning is Britain leaving France alone

So basically what he was fighting for the entire time.

His empire gets dismembered while he's still alive

If he got everything he wanted it would be a EU like system ruled by the fremch hegemon and germans would be eternally cucked
If he wins but gets killed his empire would suffer the same fate as alexanders and he would be remebered as the guy who almost united europe

Marxism worldwide. As much as I love him, I'm glad he ultimately failed, because his people are cancerous ideologues

Yea, I mean..who wants silly stuff like citizen' s rights?

I bet you consider human rights marxist too.

His son grew up in Austria and suddenly "fell ill" when he showed a lot of promise as a young military officer.

The only thing that keeps me wondering what the future of France would be if Boney won was the trend of population growth in Europe after the end of the Napoleonic Wars. IRL, the population of the German states exploded and the population of France stagnated for the most part and by the start of WWI, the population of France was only a little more than half of Germany's, which possibly would've spelled doom for French hegemony eventually. How would Boney control the significant German, Dutch, Belgian and Italian populations in the conquered areas? Would he pursue Francization of the areas and could it have worked? Would the French population growth rate not have stagnated if they ended up winning?

I feel like the Northern Italian states he annexed along with Belgium and Catalonia would be relatively easy to merge into the empire, since the cultures were relatively similar but I feel like it may have been harder for them to hold on to the Netherlands and the Ruhr region while the population growth in the Confederacy of the Rhine and Prussia would eventually result in a German desire to unify and take back the west bank of the Rhine.

Had Boney won however, I do think the world might actually be better off. We'd have a smoother and earlier transition of political and social reforms, no WWI, no Nazis and a pretty unified Europe. Sounds pretty comfy.

>I bet you consider human rights marxist too.

Pretty much in-line with thinking on Veeky Forums, especially on (((certain other boards)))

Human rights don't exist.

>I want people with power to abuse me
>But leftists are cucks XD

The is no difference between Napoleon, Hitler and Stalin.

>The is no difference between Napoleon, Hitler and Stalin.
One is not like the others

>there is no difference between someone that sought to annihilate Jews and Poles and someone who brought freedom to Jews and Poles

And Mohammed for that matter

An earlier obliteration of the Austrian empire which is gobbled up between France and Russia and an balance of power between France, Russia and Britain. All of eastern europe falls under russian dominion and Russia becomes even more powerful, Britain and France ally through the 1840s-1850s against this growing power whilst keeping the germans subservient and divided.

So basically France vs Russia on the continent. Britain dictates who wins depending on what serves its needs.

t. lindybeige

And Jesus.

At least everyone would drive right hand. I went on vacation in Ireland this summer and it was a mental confusion at each crossroad.

Dont cut yourself on that edge

>no German unification.
I don't believe this would be the case. He himself united much of Germany in his puppet state, the confederation of the Rhine. Given time and proper guidance another Germany would've arisen. Not guided by prussian militarism or anti-semitism.