Currently mooning, it's not too late, get your asses in here

Currently mooning, it's not too late, get your asses in here.

Look for yourselves, it just keeps going up.

Already up 10% from where I was 5 minutes ago, it's still going.

Glad I didn't sell the 400 i bought a few months ago. Mid-August I got excited because it broke $2, then is steadily dwindled as neo and gas went down. I wanted to get rid of them but never did. hopefully it breaks $2 again, and even higher.

also - top gainer on bittrex right now at about 70% from yesterday. any idea why?

No idea, but I saw it for myself and jumped in, we'll see where we land.

bump

>currently mooning
>hurry up and buy high
Never change, Veeky Forums. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's going to dump hard again. Just like end of August when some little shit shilled to dump. Just look at the previous months graph.

i remember the recent floor being 131sats
sad

past experience does not predict future performance. otherwise btc would have always stayed under a dollar.

BAMP FOR MOON MISSION $2 HERE WE GO

If you buy in right now you deserve to lose all your money.

Some guy on here posted it was going to moon, cant remember why, maybe pump group

ADX price will probably (I'm 99% sure)be higher than it is now in late october, and even higher during early Q1 2018. But don't tell people to buy now, after a 60% rise in

idk about the 'pump group' but they had some sort of agreement w/ a sports company or some shit. source: other adex thread

was pumped on a group on facebook dodgy as fuck, saying board now will be 50-100 next year

Yeah he was just saying that AdEx announced that they are really ahead of their schedule which is a good thing and that they've partnered up with with a billion dollar company. I dont know if its a e-sport company or actual sport company.

it's over

JUST

Ok what you are saying is a bit wrong. There is a guy on Facebook called Revv Nissan. The guy has a lot of live streams and investment suggestions. I've listened to him in the past and he is pretty legit.

He predicted 2-4 NEO pumps and ADX right now so people trust him. He said if the NEO momentum keeps on going, if BTC doesnt let us down and if the AdEx prototype and their other news are going to be solid it should hit 50$. Personally I doubt that, maybe like 10-20$ but never 50-100$

We will see though.

An agreement with a shitty E-sport website. The agreement itself is not important, the important fact is that if they were able to have one, they will have more agreements.

for some reason this shit coin keeps rewarding me.

feel kinda sorry for the bagholders, but this coin has the best whale activity / coin manipulation of all.

I now invest in any coin that has Jihan Wu attached to it.

It is not. Support is at 23k currently. Set a stop loss if you are worried.

This one could last days. ATH is completely possible

We will have to see. I am a bit worried tho I will say that but I'm hooked.

>Jihan Wu
literally (h)Wu?