Guys, should I buy LINK? So scared right now on pulling the trigger on this highly risky token

Guys, should I buy LINK? So scared right now on pulling the trigger on this highly risky token

it's 3 eth, you pussy. buy it

its like half of my life savings, IM SO POOR I work 9 hours for £60

ETH's at like a month long high whereas LINK hasn't moved hardly at all for a few days and probably won't much until it's either listed on more exchanges and/or after SIBOS so I wouldn't be moving ETH into any shit coins right now.

>pulling the trigger
kys

>lists great reasons for exchanging ETH for LINK
>concludes post with saying don't do it
lol, classic biz

>being poor
>afraid to risk it

You will remain poor.

Anyone know how difficult it would be to make a better ether delta?

don't pick a losing coin. It has no future until its team get to work on approaching exchanges. There are better ways to invest your money. Either stay in ETH or find a more profitable coin.

how is it a good reason? the value of eth/link hasn't improved despite eth raising in price, the ratio between eth/link hasn't changed

so when eth was $270 the other day you could buy the same amount of link as you can now that eth is $310

explain to me how i made a contradiction

Nigga, this is your opportunity to get into the K's. When link gives you riches, you diversify your port to make more gains. Get the picture? Taking risk gets you out of poverty, otherwise stay a wagecuck robot for your queen

LINK holder here, I wouldn't buy it.

The team's mission is different then yours. Most if not all ICOs will shill and hype. This team is different. They don't actually care if the value of their token goes up. This is a bad thing. ChainLink was arguably the most promising ICO with some concrete heavy hitting news but the execution of the ICO itself for the LINK holders is fucking horrendous.

What the fuck is your point exactly?

When ETH moons people sell their alts for momentary gains. You think this phenomenon is exclusive to LINK? Look at OMG, QTUM, etc...

AHHHHHHHH ETH is up 6% and it didn't bring LINK with it?!!?!?! SELLLLLLLL. LINK is up 50% in 4 days retard.

And are you really trying to evaluate the market when this coin is listed on one pajeet tier exchange? It's literally the same 100 people trading with each other. You can extrapolate nothing.

Liqui and binance are coming very soon though.

You'll most likely get burned.

Then what do you think they are doing fuck face? They are trying to perfect their product for real world use.

Do you even know what the utility of the token is? Sorry you impatient fucks can't have your 600% gains in a week because the team hasn't shilled the fuck out of this coin yet

You people are so fucking fickle. Just get out of crypto before you lose everything.

If LINK was green on the day this board would be pure FOMO because you are strung by primitive psychology.

But no. It's down a few % on the day. It's red. And you fuckers are all scared and full of self doubt.

Grow up

Don't buy yet I'm trying to accumulate and it'll prob be a few more days before I can buy more.

Concerning ChainLink, if you haven't yet I beseech you to go to their web page, read everything there, read what their investors have to say, the whitepaper, the faq, do your research just this once user, don't fucking buy out of fomo because then you'll sell from fud and a dip, guaran fucking teed, do yourself a favour and capitalize on this opportunity given to you to literally be among the first to know about this. Do the research fagot. Do it.

If you're scared of seeing red on your blockfolio then stay away from LINK.
If you want to make it to lambo land then get in now while the bears eat the weak handed normies.

Didn't they not even use a smart contract for the presale? LOL

Just buy it on a "proper exchange" in two weeks time for 5x the price dude.

extremely difficult

THIS

Damn, should've bought today instead of last night. Oh, well. We won't be seeing prices so low ever again in a week from now, imo.

Dude I'm in exactly the same boat. Its Deffo gonna moon, I just wish I didn't buy last night.

swift gpi uses it

it's going live after sibos

This is why I deleted Blockfolio and am coming to this board less and less. I realized if I keep FOMO trading around I'll do nothing but just watch my gains slowly dwindle away to nothing. So I just said fuck it, I'll check back in a year. I'm evenly spread between EBET, CSNO, and LINK, with a little ELIX thrown in because why the fuck not.

I also got some ebet, I feel like that is lowkey gonna make insane gains.