Welcome to the (real) early retirement club

Welcome to the (real) early retirement club

You're only allowed to post here if you own at least 1 of these godcoins.

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=KNC_ETH
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72t9zn/vitalik_donning_a_kyber_network_tee_at_a_meetup/?sort=confidence
blog.enigma.co/beyond-catalyst-enigmas-vision-for-the-future-of-data-22fbb5845556
enigma.co/enigma_catalyst.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't know about Enigma. KNC + OMG + ETH = MOON though

ETH is way overpriced already, you'd already be retired if you bought into their ICO.

Please show me the actual coin you own.

Consumer goods that are washed through exchanges after the fact only prove you work for the fed and actually hate coins.

>i dont know anything about coins but me put me money on money skeleton coin and go moon haha

Respect the holy trinity of $$$$!! KNC + OMG are where the real gains are here.

>enigma

Hoboy..how do i break this to you..

Wise decision my friend. Can't go wrong like that. Just sit tight and HODL.

>no waltonchain
rip

I own literally thousands of Kyber and about a thousand OMG.

Feels fucking good.

Not into Enigma yet though.

Money Skelly Magic. Check the charts. KNC is still cheap right now for all who don't have it yet.

>OmiseGO
Early retirement club, new upper class tier

>Kyber Network
Will likely have some use and appreciation, as a plugin for OmiseGO/Plasma/Ethereum alliance tier

>Enigma
Complete waste of money tier.

Replace Enigma with Chainlink and we've got a trinity

Have OMG, never felt more comfy and I used to own primarily ETH.

>enigma
Yes invest your money in a ceo who can't into basic password hygiene

Time to complete the trinity... binance.com/trade.html?symbol=KNC_ETH

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72t9zn/vitalik_donning_a_kyber_network_tee_at_a_meetup/?sort=confidence

Money Skelly serving us OMG style t-shirt marketing for KNC!

For all the Enigma fudders:

Theyre gonna be the Bloomberg of crypto, bringing lots of institutional investors, so moon mission is guaranteed.

Omg already proved how awesome it is. Kyber is the next Jupiter mission so grab it while its still cheap.

The fact that everyone here is fuding the first ever dApp platform designed to accommodate quants in crypto, which is built by M.I.T grads, can tell you a lot about this board. DYOR or cry later Veeky Forums

If Enigma is solid, count me in!

Its more solid than gold.

Oh fuck off. There are perfectly legit reasons for people to doubt this project.

The only reason why people are investing is because of the MIT brand name.

There are upcoming projects that will outcompete this shit coin anyway.

It's already confirmed solid. I'll help you learn why:

blog.enigma.co/beyond-catalyst-enigmas-vision-for-the-future-of-data-22fbb5845556

>We have so far interviewed around 40 quants from top shops like Citadel and Two Sigma. More than 70% of people we spoke to are extremely interested in applying their quant trading know-how to crypto but just don’t have robust tools to do so. We have advisors who run their own active crypto-trading hedge fund. It took them six months to build a product that they felt comfortable using to drive the fund’s investment decisions. We believe this difficulty remains a significant barrier to entry. Tying together all these pieces, we are convinced we are focusing on a real and immediate use case.

>ENG (Enigma tokens) is the protocol token that is linked to sharing and exchanging data. In the early days, ENG would also be used to incentivize adoption, but longer-term the token would extend beyond the Catalyst application and would be used in all applications serving data in the decentralized data marketplace.

enigma.co/enigma_catalyst.pdf

>The back-testing engine is loosely based on Zipline, an open source back-testing engine written in Python. Zipline is already a powerful tool, but one that was made with traditional markets in mind and not crypto-markets. After deep consideration of the pros and cons of building our own engine from scratch, we have come to the conclusion that building on top of Zipline is the better approach, as it allows existing Zipline users (reported to include more than 100,000 developers) to re-use their regular stockmarket strategies in our platform, with only minor changes.This approach also helps in establishing a single standardized
ecosystem for quants

100,000+ users will be able to REUSE their traditional market strategies on crypto.

I can keep going, but I won't. Just DYOR and learn about the future of crypto trading.

And your point is? Do you realize that the brand name actually means something to hedge funds/investment management firms/ people around the world?
>There are upcoming projects that will outcompete this shit coin anyway.
Name one project that is similar to this. Not a project that can "outcompete" Enigma, but one project that is similar to this quant-based platform.

500 omg
am i gonna make it

do whatever you have to in order to get 1000 OMG, thank me later.

Yep I wholeheartedly believe this. I will be holding for at least a year.

4K knc and 10 eth in enigma will I make it lads?

probably. How'd you get the extra knc, you bought at 4x or something?