For all you australians considering investing in chain link ;)

itnews.com.au/news/westpac-joins-swift-blockchain-test-467746

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gb34BYTg5F8
reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrtj9/how_to_trade_execute_a_trade_place_an_order/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy fuck 2 aussie banks are part of this i didnt even know

after that shit that happened with etherdelta i cant trust any more links that get posted here

it sucks because i am australian but dont have an account with memepac. the big 4 banks are cancer

where can I buy Chainlink, noobie here.

I just searched it on google and it came up with a safe link.

etherdelta

Well shit nigger. I am legitimately annoyed at having missed the ICO now. And etherdelta is not secure. Guess its aus exchanges for me

Something else? Heard its been comprised recently.

A mate and I are in with both over 100k LINK each from the presale.
>mfw I won't have a mortgage, ever

Mercatox

fuck off cunt ive only got 30k

guess ill still be living with my parents for the rest of my life

And faggots are worried about why the team isn't busy peddling this coin to minow crypto cucks and exchanges. They are doing shit like this.

I don't get it.

These AUS banks also going to use ChainLINK?

I'm with Westpac, but is it better than Commonwealth?

Mt Gox

It's alright mate, just make a couple of BTCs by 2020 and you'll be living the life.

off me

There's absolutely no indication of that.

I'll show you how to safely use EtherDelta.

Step 1: Create a MetaMask wallet

youtube.com/watch?v=gb34BYTg5F8

Step 2: Learn the Basics of EtherDelta

reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrtj9/how_to_trade_execute_a_trade_place_an_order/

That's it.

>mfw ausfag and will soon be making banking transactions with the millions I made from LINK using LINK which will make me even richer

Feels good man.

Who /RMIT/ uni

Who /QLD/ here

/ANU/ represent

how much you got cunt

What course? I'm doing Info Systems Applied

64.5k LINK. Will probably buy more once I'm done riding the OMG rocket.

Meme international relations stuff, but don't care if I don't get a job because I'll be rich anyway.

im in class right now lol building 80

FFS I was there until 2:30. Do you want to, dare I say it on Veeky Forums of all places, meet up next week? No gay shit, just Veeky Forums and stuff.

UWS?

UNSW reppppp

any aus bros got more than 400k link? I want to have the most link in Australia.

QLD > All other states.

W-w-will Chain Link d-dip a little soon? Need to get more.

Haha btfo faggot

yeah sure, building 80 floor 3 monday 2:30

have a few other friends that do /biz u can meet

ill be wearing my tigers scarf when we win

link address

Got a tut then, what about anytime from 12:30-2:30? Also
>Richmond
>Beating Adelaide
Going for Tigs too you're gonna need a lot of good luck with that m8

Think outside the box user.

In order to use Blockchain outside of scam coins you need some sort of solution to bridge blockchain to external data feeds. What other proof of concept with SWIFT other than Chain Link does this? No one.

That's right, go buy some LINK bud.

>12:30-2;30

ill be there then.

>Richmond
>Beating Adelaide

we will see, odds were 30-1 when i put a bet on richmond to win GF

cunt you got more than 100k LINK literally how?

share the love mate? im balls deep and only have 30k. this is legit our ticket out of hell on earth

if you have over 100k your going to be set for life.

Risky move would be sell off the sibos high, buy back in and hopefully increase your stack.

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”

My 2 Cents to this whole LINK shilling right now.
Sure it has potential. But will this moon? Veeky Forums like moon? No way.

Feel like helping out the guy who lost his 20K LINK taking the bullet for Veeky Forums in that Etherdelta LINK theft yesterday?

The thing is LINK has no awareness outside of Veeky Forums. SIBOS could be what propels it into public consciousness and that would be the worst possible time to sell.

About 1.2m here. Couldn't get as much as I wanted

That only works for mature assets. LINK is about to gain a ton of exposure at SIBOS, better be ready.

Also see

pls?

Cool I'll see you there then, will make an Aus thread here if I can't find you.

>Betting on Richmond to win GF
Really lucky m8, dreading how much we could've won by chucking a cheeky fiver on the draw a few times this year.

You're the user that dumped 150 ETH twice into those presale pools plus your own 300 ETH pool right!?

I remember that.

That was some other guy. I had my own 300eth pool and topped up on that. I'm in the top 40 rich list. I think top 10 are chainlink devs and stakeholders.

The Duke isn't Aussie tho

You wanna set up a node? or just ride the waves?

The price could skyrocket instead, be cautious.
Remember that the SIBOS conference is not an unknown, we know exactly what is going down. The point is that many others do not. Yet.

Ok fags heres the plan: Wait for SIBOS then start shilling hard on leddit and other normie sites. We get it listed on exchanges, hopefully swift integrates the tech and we see a moon mission to $100. DO NOT SELL even if we see $1-10. I put $400 into this shit and I'm trying to pay for a nosejob

Are you ?
If so, you definitely deserve the help. You probably saved many people with that warning.

Please consider, whale-chan.

>tfw less than 1k LINK I bought at 17 cents
Slow but steady.

Brizzy boy
Only 7k link

That was me alright.

Rooting for you bro. Someone's bound to help you, I know it.

Thanks man.

Post address though.

Right!
0xD89A906b9ecb89f568ebF523aFcec8eB5176F4B5