BAT + Brave Browser

So I'm running the Brave browser (like any responsible BAT owner). Gotta check out the products to make the millions. It has a really neat section in the UI called "Shields". You know, if all the people had been running BAT today with "Shields up", they wouldn't have had their stacks stolen. Yeah....just bought more BAT.

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/bat-mercury-pre-launch-technical-update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is going to explode on October 6.

Finally some sweet sweet BAT gains.

Any proof anywhere? Just give me a good place to start and I can do the rest. I'm using Brave as well, although i do not think that was what saved me.

Yeah....just downloaded a plugin that does the same thing on the browser I already use.

basicattentiontoken.org/bat-mercury-pre-launch-technical-update/

>we’re happy to announce that the first phase of BAT Mercury will be live by Friday, October 6th.

Do you really think the average middle class soccer mom knows what the fuck noscript is, how to install it, or even what an extension is? It's built into Brave. You're making the critical mistake of thinking everyone is just like you.

If someone sends me gas I'll sell my LINK and buy this

I'll send you nerve gas faggot

>implying your cuckfox chrome thing won't """ accidentally""" disable your shit plugin with an (((update)))
>or else "Hey goyim to run or see dis page, u need to update or BTFO"

Shit lags on me when I have 12 tabs open. I actually invested into this and I can't even use it.

I wrote my own browser that runs on coins i created myself

To be fair....my laptop does have 32gb of RAM. ;)

>12 tabs

What are you running on, a kektium 4, 256mb RAM potato?

Good luck shilling your DIY weeabo shitcoin into a shitcoin marketplace u nerd

Brave browser master race!

I don't think the shield would necessarily protect you. You can run it with JavaScript disabled but most sites won't work without JavaScript, especially a site like ED

As far as BrAve goes tho i just started using it on gentoo. This crypto token is the main reason I decided to give brave a chance and actually I think it's pretty comfy so far. I was using ungoogled chromium as my main browser but the further I can get away from google the better. And yeah it like it and i like the shield and I can only see it improving from here. What we need is to convince normies that google is the devil.

Why would I want to sell my coins when I own them all?

Lemme guess, you also wrote your own OS and your name be or may not be Terry A. Davis

Hey u schizo nigger, can your shitcoin based browser also be used to talk with God? :^)

No, I'm too dumb to write a compiler.

> (OP)
>What we need is to convince normies that google is the devil.
Thankfully they seem to be doing everything possible to help us out in that regard. Only a matter of time until their abusive practices penetrate normies' consciousness.

IT'S HAPPENING BOYS.

tfw CIA niggers get btfo'd by Brave tinfoil hatty browser :^)

IS THIS PEICE OF SHIT FINALLY GONNA DO SOMETHING?

Also blocks out website scripts that hijack your CPU and make it mine crypto for them. Cyber Pirates btfo

Until this thing breaks about 7.5 - 8k sats it's not going anywhere. Just the same old ranging it has been doing for months

do you have a tab for every thread on Veeky Forums mate

i just dont see how this is going to work.

Aaaaaaand were done.

>bought at 5826
>kill me now pls

>dat fucking giant red candle
dats halarious

can has $10, plz?

>You're making the critical mistake of thinking everyone is just like you.
worth pointing out again because this is a common problem.

This, the token has real potential but the desktop browser shits itself repeatedly. It's forever crashing.

>Lemme guess, you also wrote your own OS and your name be or may not be Terry A. Davis
That's right you fuckin nigger monkey! On a side note, buy ARK and BAT. Also, why is AdEx mooning today considering its an eastern euro shitcoin.

phone browser is fine (basically a copy of chrome with brave plugin). people here are talking about the desktop browser