don't steal muh links
no links
don't steal muh links

>crypto exchange website in 2017
>not maintaining basic security standards to prevent xss

>Cryptos are much safer than stocks bro
>An exchange gets hacked once a month but it's no problemo bro
>They're heavily manipulated as there's no regulation but it's okay bro
>They have zero underlying value except for a few and even those are massively overvalued but it's okay bro

Coiners on SUICIDE watch yet again

The only reason LINK is dipping today is because the hacker's are cashing out

Someone fill me in i'm out of the loop?

some guy made a javascript thing through a tumblr URL that would drain an EtherDelta wallet of LINK if you clicked on it.

Millenials are like boomers when it comes to common sense for online security, that's what's happening.

The etherdelta issue was fixed already, and it only affected people who put their private key directly into etherdelta instead of using MetaMask.

Heh, so much for cryptocurrency being secure.

Does tge exploit work with MetaMask? My understanding was that MM is holding the private key and transactions will gave to go through it.

so basically it only happened to dumasses?
kek

And where exactly is the hacker going to cash out LINK? I'll wait.

By selling LINK tokens for ETH on Etherdelta. From there will probably move the ETH into XMR, then BTC or whatever he wants.

Except the thief withdrew straight from ED

meh its one of those fuck the police then when theyre the one in danger its what the fuck is the police doing why arent they protecting me type of shit

You literally had to click a shady link on a shady discord to fall for this shit, it's embarrassing.

Only baby boomers fall for this kind of shit.

Some stole like $40K of different tokens, including $4k LINK (who apparently came from one single Veeky Forumstard). This is of course a non issue.

user I dont know if you notice you cant do jack shit to him, even if his wallet gets banned hell just move it to another wallet

welcome to the darknet rules fag if you dont know shit your sheep

what made you think I thunk that?

>really made me thunk

I mean, clicking on a link should be a fine thing to do. The EtherDelta dev fucked up.

Oh yea, of course. Mind typing in your eth wallet private key here real quick? Just don't post your wallet address;)

how do I know if I was using MetaMask?

I just go to etherdelta.com and made a wallet there. I didn't import any existing wallet, it made one for me. I clicked the link but closed it before it loaded ED and my account was empty already but did he get my priv key