Ask a girl out

>ask a girl out
>I'm too busy haha

No amount of crypto can save me

No worries OP, we all will make it.

You'll find a nice girl. We all do, eventually.

I've been saying that for 24 years

>lost my nice girl due to forces outside my control
Well, there goes that.

>no i have a headache
>no i have a bf
>no im sort of seeing someone
>ya no
>no
>shakes head
>sits down next to you with back completely turned
>literally says nothing then starts talking to her gf again
>

>Read 9:44 pm

ask out another one then.

I found mine 2 years ago in university. I was alone until then and thought I wouldnt have a nice gf, but I found her user, a russian qt. You will too, we all will make it. Believe.

>tfw last semester of uni
h-haha

why the fuck are you asking out women that don't give a shit about you. find one that's a genuinely kind person

>in university
Lucky you. It's impossible to meet women after that. I'm going to be alone forever.

>tfw 28 and invisible to women
I wish nobody told me that "it'll happen eventually" when I was young and actually had a chance at getting a girl who wasn't a single mother whore.

Now it's far too late.

Well... I met her the first day of uni and we were dating 2 weeks later... it may be later for you to find a girl at uni user, don't lose hope though, there's the workplace too. You can meet her anywhere.

Or just try to talk to other girls at uni, it's the easiest place to make friends, you can pretend to be an erasmus student or whatever.

have you tried going on a dating website?

Have you been saying that since you were born? I doubt my man. That's not possible

>inb4 I'm 30

No you're not

There are definitely 30 year olds among us, user.

I'm going to be a wizard in about a week. I'm ok with it, going on dates with women was a waste of time. I just kept thinking "wow I could be working on my house or car or playing a videogame right now". I seriously just can't be bothered with them and I don't care.

You're retarded, go to Ukraine and youll find way hotter girls which are way more down to earth and they do not even care if youre rich or not. If youre american and they marry you they already won the lottery.

Dating websites are soul sucking hellholes. Especially when you're 30.

Try Couchsurfing. It isnt meant to date but you can get to meet great people and some nice girls as well.

It's all just a waste of time to me. I'm no wizard, but I agree 100% with what said.

>be me
>super fucking cutie looks at me at the bus station
>start to loom around her, can tell she's diggin me and keeps looking
>FEEL her heart beating and her energy rising
>The bus is coming and I'm losing my spaghetti >sit by her but I dont say anything
>muster up "w-whats your name"

got her snapchat boyos she is so cute wish me luck

just imagine having a 9x7 cock. she would make time to bounce up and down on your member. fucking cunt slut would betray her family for your huge penis

>No amount of crypto can save me
why this? bitches want resources, its in their biology. youll want to avoid being a beta cuck but women WILL be attracted to a man with a lot of money/power, they cant help it.

I'm not gonna go up to some chick and show her my blockfolio

why the FUCK not NIGGER

Don't worry user you'll find a girl.

Then she will cheat on you.

Then you will decide if you want to be a cuck or end it.

You'll feel like shit either way.

Kids these days

>>inb4 I'm 30
>No you're not
y-yeah, haha

you're more autistic than I thought.
You're supposed to show it indirectly. Once you get to lamboland start dressing well, get an instagram and show off your awesome life by traveling, eating at nice places, doing cool things with rich people. Women will come to you.

may money skelly bless that union

Thanks brotherman

I'm 19 and I've already given up, it's only downhill from here I have no delusions about it. I tried and lost.

Besides that my social life is over once I'm done with college, only left with a couple of close friends. If I make it with crypto then it's REALLY over. Top fucking kek.

OkOk. I've been saying it for 6 years. I'm 24 now. I'm not getting any prettier user, nor am I getting anymore hair. I've fucked plenty of marginal-sluts, but none were quite gf material. Got close with one.

Tinder and others used to be SO much easier. I have better odds going to bars.... I hate bars.

Womens value vs. mens value experiences a crossover in the mid 20’s, by the time you’re 30 you can have pussy for breakfast

i sent a girl a screenshot of my blockfolio with 190k that i use strictly for larping on Veeky Forums and got pussy twice from that

That homely girl who is your friend but due to that one descriptor you wrote her off? Give her a chance.

Literally no game.
Put your arm around her and whip out your blockfolio with 15 bitbeans on it and refresh that bad boy. When she looks up at you give her a little wink and that's when you slide the rag over her face.

lol noice

>lowering your standards
no thank you

I must have friendzoned more than 10 girls by now. If only I could turn back time and tell myself to stop being such a faggot. So many opportunities I threw away, just fuck my shit up. Only ever felt enamored by one girl but she turned me down. Had one relationship my whole life and it lasted about 3 years, we inevitably broke up because we wanted different things. Couldn't stand each other anymore after a certain point. Young love is beautiful and dumb.

Now I'm kind of just trying to dismiss the matter altogether and wait for waifubots.

Kill yourself like that one BMW fag

ok elliot rodger

No you didnt

kek

What did I miss?

dont give up anons, there are 2-D/VR/sex robot waifus for us all in a few years

All love stories are ghost stories.

>i sent a girl a screenshot of my blockfolio with 190k that i use strictly for larping on Veeky Forums and got pussy twice from that
>my blockfolio with 190k that i use strictly for larping on Veeky Forums
>larping on Veeky Forums
>got pussy twice
>larping on Veeky Forums
>got pussy twice

Getting pussy is not biz
Making money out of one's pussy is biz

So post it or gtfo

But they don't like hispanics

>Literally no game.
>Put your arm around her and whip out your blockfolio with 15 bitbeans on it and refresh that bad boy. When she looks up at you give her a little wink and that's when you slide the rag over her face.
maximus lulz mate

I'm tired of these low quality posts. Is this /r9k/ or /pol/?

A piece of advise you loser: ALL women are hookers. Stop asking them as a favor and demand what you want. Treat them like children and just feed them in some degree with money as a compensation for their sexual services.

But the most important of all; stop being a faggot.