So

So...

The price is not falling below 30 sats

Gear up Ghost buddy, we are going to launch

I been geared up waiting on erry1 else to catch up, how many moon lambos can i get with my purchased moon ticket

So...? Just fucking sell, retard. Nobody cares about your $2 worth of RDD.

I sold out of this trash, seen this kind of graph just continue down to absolutely nothing.
Get out at you can sissies.

She's dumping.

looking cheep now

It's over

Don't say I didn't warn you pansies

Holding 137k
Pleas buy so I can sell these bags

Whats your sell...need to drop mine first

I'm such a nigger for buying this coin at 38 sats. But I'll ride it to 1 sat to learn a lesson if I have to

Same here user, why did I fall into the Redd ID meme

At least I only put in $30

WE

Kek bought at 7sats

>mfw bought this instead of LINK
JUST

Breakout to at least 34 incoming following the last correction. I bought in at 32 sats and currently hodling. Anyone who doesn't want to be poor needs to get in now.

I put in my entire stash of 1.9 bitcoin at 39 sat and bought an extra $1000 just to buy more at 37 sats.

The almost already part is how everyone in that thread seems to have disappeared.
I really think it is just whales who pretend to be multiple people in these shill threads.
And then of course, once it doesn't pump that guy leaves the team, although I didn't have much hope for the Redd id being released on time or its release driving the price up, it did provide a chance of failsafe but it seems like that's gone now too.

Every minute the pump doesn't happen lessens the chance that it ever will.

same. put in all my 1 bitcoin at 35.

I'm so ashamed of how easy it was to manipulate is with rumors
I hope you guys didn't go all in, and can salvage that

Manipulate us*

You don't understand this coin. Look how much money is in the orderbook. This, like doge will regularly pump once every other week and it will never go under 30... So im just waiting for the next pump.

I don't really care that much, bought at 5sat way back.

The web dev is gone now?

pffft

I went all in and even sold my iota for this coin reeeeee