Exchanges are literally WAITING for chainlink team to submit forms

Why aren't you people in the slack pressing them on this? They say they are busy but this shit literally takes 5 minutes. I got banned from slack for sexual talk.

Starting to piss me off. Yes they are working on big things etc but there are many people who want to buy this coin and can't

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001786451
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=LINK_ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why press them on it?
Keep the prices low while we stock up.
They can use etherdelta, they just choose not to.

Eric?

>I got banned from slack for sexual talk.
lmao

frankly i don't give a fuck about exchanges. dev team has higher priorities obviously.

>can't
Yes they can. EtherDelta sucks but it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

No exchanges please. Not for six months. It's on etherdelta so buy it there retard.

Legit don't give a fuck about it's proce or availability to brainlets before sibos. Increasing stack now. After the conference, when the hype will be real, then we'll need it on more exchanges.

verocoin was worth 500 dollars on etherdeta like 3 mouths ago there still no on a exchange, because they are a scam coin. they can keep the price high on a shot exchange called etherdeta. chainlink is a shit coin and willl never be on a exchange

i don't give a shit on other exchanges, it will be listed soon enough, just let this guys do their thing, YOU ANNOYING IMPATIENT FUCK.

Sure it is a scam. I am sure that is why a binance team member went into the slack yesterday to contact the LINK team about adding it.

I bought mine on Mercatox

Swift is partnered with them as a long con as well. I bet swift CEO is gonna dump 25 million link five mins after sibos conference.

Is it just me that finds this as a refreshing change?
Lately we are plagued with coins that only care about shilling and promoting their coin, getting it out to as many places as possible and listed on as many exchanges as possible and just generally trying to gain as much publicity as possible..

Now we have sergey a true autist who does not care for promotion or pr instead is purely focused on development of chainlink and progressing the tech to the point where 5 minutes to fill out an exchange submit form isn't worth his time.
To me its great.. the more time we have on ED the better because we all know this coin is going to start pumping like crazy on the lead up to october 17, its inevitable. and ED prices will by far be the cloest to the bottom we will ever see.. the more time to accumulate and grab a bigger share of this godlike token the the better

legit post, convinced me to buy another 30k when i get home

The only issue would be if they start to neglect the coin.

For now things are still just getting started though. I just wish I had more money to throw in.

totally agree.

I am hoping all goes well for link because I haven't been happy in a very long time. A dollar per token by December would give me the best Christmas in over a decade.

shut the fuck nigger.

sergay already told us the scoop on the slack

How much you got?

What scoop?

Shill successful, upping my stack by a few thousand LINK. I don't care about exchanges. The tech will speak for itself.

i see some shilling Kyber on other threads and shitting on link. two different tokens with distinct purposes.

because they have OBLIGATIONS to fulfill for us INVESTORS

What wallet are you autists using for LINK?

My Ether Wallet
It already has a place for it.

People can already buy it on etherdelta its fine.

>hat wallet are you autists using for LINK?
Use Metamask so you don't get fucking hacked.

I was in another Chainlink thread last night answering questions about it and this never came up but it's something I really really like seeing in them.

The places advertising their ICO on facebook or buying google ads and making cringe videos talking about how their coin will moon made me want to give anyone participating a columbian necktie for being a terminal brainlet.

The reason this is refreshing is because in a rip roaring river of money rushing in from sub-90-IQ monkies the team is up in a cabin ignoring all that to work on something legitimate and came down to get some water from the well like a normal respectable ICO.

I agree seeing the devs letting the tech and functionality speak for itself and if we get early on exchanges we'll be susceptible to pnd and whales manipulating

there's a slack?

Well. This thread is a contrast to last weeks FUD rampage. Wtf was all that FUD? Memes or butthurt?

something something oracle problem

Just shaking loose weak hands user.

FUD the coin >>> buy the DIP >>> HODL.

Veeky Forums is infested with LINK bagholders so making fun of them is easy

Right after the crowdsale a shit ton of people missed out on it. The fud campaign was to keep prices lower to accumulate. I was confused and upset because my 2x turned into 1.5x from ico.
However i realized why it was happening and quietly accumulated my stack. Added 30 percent more to my stack at .15$

I don't understand this. I know that people FUD to buy cheap tokens but I don't understand why people do it on Veeky Forums. Sure, people here are stupid, but people here are also mostly either nocoiner or hold very little. You're not gonna be making an actual difference by posting anything on here, so all you're really doing is shitting up the board with bullshit and spam. If you need proof that Veeky Forums can't do shit, look no further than iota. There have been a tonne of other cases where people have tried to FUD on here and every single time has been a waste. And if you're going to argue that you're not FUDing and you just hate the coin then that's even more pathetic. At least you had a reason and something to gain from wasting your time, but if you're just fudding because you hate a coin then you're wasting precious time that you could've used on a million other things.
So can anyone give me any reason why anyone would want to FUD on Veeky Forums rather than bitcointalk or Reddit?
Btw this isn't just about this coin it's about every coin thats been fudded this hard

IT'S ON BINANCE NOW DUMBFUCKS, PREPARE YOUR MOON BOOTS

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001786451

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=LINK_ETH

A lot of the fudders on here for link admitted they did it for fun. A meme joke. Like the whole meme it's below ico price and the fake news.

I really don't know to be honest

user, we're all gonna make it. Just sit tight and be comfy :)

b-but, muh oracle problum

So many buy orders on Binance...My hands are getting weak...Sergey, help mehhh

Dude it's going 6x over ico right now

Approaching 7x

Hold Veeky Forumsbro, we're all gonna make it, this is an actual working product, conference in a few weeks, just wait until this hits Bittrex and Polo, we are gonna skyrocket past OMG