Is Iota just going to fizzle out

or will it really be a big player in the next five years, can it ever be worth $40 per miota.

You have to be realistic here, no amount of backrubs and ''it's going up soon'' will help you.

This coin is a long term hold, very risky as it could become worthless fast AND even if it gains popularity, it would still need a MASSIVE market cap for IOTA to be worth that much.

I like the technology, don't even know if it works but the devs are retarded. Not going to judge their capabilities on that alone because the tech is impressive.

If you can afford to lose the money, why not give it a shot. I must admit however, there is tons of better investments out there.

shit isis mohammed coin
split on this crap

>don't even know if it works but the devs are retarded
>because the tech is impressive
I have news, user

You're going to want to sit down for this. We love you, user. It might be hard for you to take this in.
Are you ready?

The tech is shit.

And not in the "but it can be improved later" sort of way. The implementation is so shit that it's unlikely the devs could do better. But not only that, the very concept that they're aiming for is shit. The concept doesn't make a lick of sense; it can't be done non-shit because its very conceptual foundations are just piles of shit hopefully shaped into supporting beams.

IOTA's management and development teams are utterly incompetent. The CEO was literally publicly bitching about how much blockchain programers make shortly before this fatal flaw was found.

World renowned cryptography researchers don't trust the code now and figure there have to be more major flaws.

Through all of this all the team does is virtue signal SJW bullshit.

Why would you bet on IOTA? Because muh car manufacturer? Do you honestly think this team of fuck ups can deliver something workable?

Only day trade this shit coin. Don't be dumb. I am trying to help my friends.

Nice coin OP

First time posting on biz, the answers are more educated than youtube thats for sure.

YouTube and Reddit is full of fake people who sell bullshit. If you can recognize internet sarcasm and deduce motives, Veeky Forums is vastly superior.

Isn't this coin primarily used for funding muslim terrorist cells?

sold my entire stack because of shit like that, if it moons oh well my loss.

"Flaw" was intended to prevent copy cats, to ensure that we don't have 10000 shitty dags trying to scam retards like we do with all these shitcoins that copy and paste code. Was never even a threat to begin with since the coordinator was setup to allow the tangle to function while keeping these defense mechanisms in place. Also who gives a fuck about virtue signaling we're here to improve the world with tech and make a shitload of money.

Y'all are just saying that because the iotans haven't arrived to this thread yet. There are bagholders, cursed to a life of shilling to recover their debts, roaming across Veeky Forums and reddit ready to declare every technical failure of iota as a sign of true visionaries breaking established norms. Any critique from well-established cryptocurrency developers, the ones with the most hands-on experience in this realm, is written off as biased because they're supposedly scared of the brokenness that is iota taking over.

It's fine by Veeky Forums standards if anyone wants to pump-and-dump iota a bit for profit, but please lay off of it long before you're publicly guzzling the cum of garbage devs.

There's too many flawed things in this post to respond to before I leave. Please get some oxygen to your brain, user. There's still time to become someone who your parents will be proud of.

If this was an official press release I would literally flip my position on IOTA.

And it's the exact same user with his copy paste fud
Transparent as fuck dude

Just bought another 100k

Suit yourselves

Trying way too hard
Also transparent as fuck

I think it will be worth 40 dead white girls.

And the team donated to Martin Sellner's organization.

The more asperger/autistic developers the better, honestly. They are better than us on average.

Did you hear that from the same autistic polcuck that was spamming here for two weeks that he had proof the devs were pedos?
Because you shouldn't listen to retards user

How can virtue signaling be thought of as a good idea for a business in this day and age? What kind of thought process leads to that? Doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Also, are you a dev? You sound like you are quite invested in this coin. Perhaps a bag holder?

I bought at 42 xents when Polcucks said they would destroy the coin forever by shit posting on Veeky Forums
I'm in the green bro

>virtue signalling
I hope you don't use apple, Microsoft, Google, products or services my man

Actually I dont if I can help it
They are big enough to get away with that though
To do it during a crisis of your reputation though? Whats up with that?

I avoid them. You either have principles or you don't.

one thing.

WHEN HAS COMPROMISING YOUR OWN CODE AND HIDING IT EVER WORKED WELL PERMANENTLY??

THIS SHIT IS JUST WAITING TO BE HACKED.

everytime a company or tech does not use best practices, they eventually get hacked.

see NSA list of backdoors in almost all common programs.

Im not too worried about copycats making similar tangles because you'd need really smart people on this tech anyway.

But when their solution is to compromise the integrity and security of the entire system to solve such a menial problem as copycats then i need to wonder where their priorities lie.

from a user perspective, whats worse?
copy cat chains?
or waking up one day and knowing that the entire tangle was hacked and all your funds are gone?

even if you're fairly confident that it wont happen, how could you sleep at night knowing that they don't even have a paper wallet? which is the most basic form of security in crypto?

>inb4 retards tell me paper wallet exists. (its still in beta. fags.)

How does intentionally adding bugs to an open source project make sense? Why not just have it closed source lol