Well boyos. Look like the moon mission is well on it's way

Well boyos. Look like the moon mission is well on it's way. digitalnewsasia.com/startups/krungsri-finnovate-leads-latest-funding-round-omise

And, Omise Japan is releasing statement later. Holy fuck its happening

Just read the article.
That's really big news.
Awesome!

I bought at 12 dollars. Still down 300 on my thousand dollar buy. Not sure how I feel but I feel like a digimarine. I should of just held my neo that shit is reaching 50 dollars.

It's already mooning just off the Asian market. Wait until the US wakes up. OMG is virtually guaranteed mainstream use at this point.

you're retarded and obviously weren't here for the fall of dgb story arc. that went from 2700 sats to 300. You know nothing

The thing about OmiseGo is that it's attached to an actual company. You should expect it to move like a real stock would - slowly and with meaning.

Obviously this is crypto so that isnt COMPLETELY true. Everyone investing is an emotional and speculative idiot. So long as Omise exists and is doing well, OMG will too.

>Everyone investing is an emotional and speculative idiot.
>So long as Omise exists and is doing well, OMG will too.

Pick one you fucking sperg.

It was hyperbole senpai. There are a select few institutional/angel investors propping us up against the unwashed masses. One of which is Omise itself

They weren't lying about the september news.

This is the first coin ive invested in that is actually going up
to the moon my friends!

Aaaaah, trying to deposit Ethereum in Poloniex and Bittrex and it's taking forever! Meanwhile, the rocket is taking off.

Is it too late to buy in? Should I wait for a dip or is this going to 15?

whats the price currently? Im ashamed to check blockfolio or bitrex bc of my mistakes

15 easy by tomorrow when the rest of the world catches up to the news

Etherscan says trx cancelled, out of gas. What the fuck does that mean?

This moon will continue all day im afraid

I am about to trust a random stranger on the internet with thousands of dollars. This can't be a good idea

If you HODL you cant lose it desu

don't worry I got quints in the first thread when I alerted biz to the news you will be fine Im all in right now and the volume is still low slowly creeping up on bittrex

checked

speaking of digits

5th biggest bank in Thailand = 50th biggest bank in the US

Yawn, wake me up with something actually newsworthy

Worse case scenario OMG hits 20$ one day

WITNESSED!!

Good enough for me

looks like a good decision so far, just hit 260k sats

All in too, tonight we ride.

This

Honestly, meh. I liked the McD news better

Japan news soon too

Yawn? Which coin of yours has partnered with a bank and is about to have some serious volume pumping through it?

Anyway I will wake you, give me a few hours when the Japanese news hits.

>doesn't understand a majority of SEA doesn't even have bank accounts
>using the US as a reference point of successful bank economics
wew lad

I don't understand why some people, like you, willing want to stay poor. I want fries with my burgers by the way.

>bank is worth more than ethereum by a long shot

Ill enjoy your pink wojaks during the flippening

>doesn't understand a majority of SEA doesn't even have bank accounts
>>using the US as a reference point of successful bank economics
>wew lad
So then this 'partnership' is pointless then, no? Considering the majority dont have bank accounts

no you fucking retard.. the whole point of OMG is to 'unbank the bank'... ergo u dont need a bank account NIGGA u need an omisego account

It's a start. The biggest shareholder of this bank is MUFG, the 5th largest bank in the world, and the biggest in Japan. Are you telling me they don't have an eye on this?

Maybe that far fetched reddit post about finding the news wasn't so far fetched after all.

Hey guys!

I've been here a few times and told you guys about the whale Skype group I'm a part of and how they've all been accumulating OMG for many months now.

I got called a shill over and over but for some reason I keep coming back and warning you to buy as much OMG as you can.

Well this will be my last warning as October is being termed Octo-Bull by the whales (these guys have lame sense of humor). China FUD has faded, BTC is rallying and OMG has two pieces of news coming out today.

The first one (Krungsri) will take us up to $15.00 and the second one (you won't believe this one) will see us doubling in value by the end of October.

Second piece of news will be announced by Omise Japan later today.

Overall, this is the biggest opportunity yet seen in the crypto space and I very much hope you have all bought enough to enjoy the rewards.

You may now go ahead and accuse me of shilling/LARPing etc.

So mote it be, Sensei.

Enjoy your heavy ass bags nonarkies!

I BELIEVE

I never usually trust strangers on the internet, but I am bullish... Just bought a ton of OMG. Hoping I didn't buy the peak.

I want to believe

I believe.

well, if you claim you have inside knowledge of the second one, go ahead prove it

Strangers on the internet swore to me that Trump would win the 2016 election. I bet 3K on him.

FBI user was real, I'm sure of it. I don't know what to believe anymore.

why dont you prove it gaylord

Show us your bittrex wallet proofs

You fell for the skateboard meme? Kek

my body is ready

Weak hands that sell now will be buying our bags at $27 in 11 hours

Weak handed high buyers are unloading bags.

Will it keep rising or are we going sideways again?

Going to .003120000 before a correction to .002800000. I know a guy.

Arnt you the same person who was claiming his whale group knew it was apple and had poorly photoshopped omg values on bittrex?

how do people predict how much the coin will be worth, is it through comparing market cap to amount of coins to bitcoin ect?

Damn bro, that is edgy. Stay poor

The most popular technique people use is pulling numbers out of their ass.

God damn, you are one stupid ass dense mother fucker aren't you? Do your research, read the white paper, read the palm beach report. You'll understand the omisego concept better. In the meantime, keep your uninformed dirty whore of a mouth shut and watch the rest of us make money off OMG.
Slut

Don't forget it's the middle of the night in Burgerberg.

Acid pepe, you and I will make it, together. We will see large comfy gains in the complex micro elf world of infinite fractal rainbows. We all will.

Remember i live in california

+dU7Jwf

I'm in the same Skype group you're talking about and would like to remind you that sharing this sort of information on Veeky Forums or anywhere else is not really allowed... But since you've already shared it, I'd like to tell you guys that this guy is telling the truth. We have very strong sources from inside of Omise itself telling us the big news will be released today and it has to do with Japan's government and Apple.

Either ways, I don't care if you guys believe it or not since this information wasn't supposed to be public anyways... Also, from your previous posts and this one, I think I know who you are, 8+dU7Jwf, and don't think that just because you have thousands of bitcoins invested into the pool that we won't kick you out if you keep sharing private information like this.

Why don't you post a screenshot bucko?

is it over?

...I think it is just beginning.

You're a joke man is this your first time on Veeky Forums? You can't even quote properly lmao.

I think I know EXACTLY who you are but highly doubt you know who I am.

Most of the people in the group - like you - are super elitist, greedy and snobbish so yeah I will keep sharing your 'super secret' info on an anonymous image board.

Nothing you can do about it.

Mate he sounds like a 15 year old trying to role-play. Learn some discernment.

The news is OmiseGo is getting funded by Krungsri Finnovate. Isn’t the point of an ICO to fund the company. If outside investors wanted to invest into OMG then they should buy the currency r-right?

If Omise gets funding then won’t that company expect a return on investment?

If they want a return on investment Omise/OmiseGo will have to divert money from the value of the coin to the value of the company.

The fundamental difference between OMG and ETH, LINK, KNC is that OMG is a company. The others are mini-economies. So the value of a company is stored in its shares. The value of a mini-economy is stored in its currency.

Prove me wrong.

Also Jun is a shit.

lol how do you fuck up replies

tanking hard. RIP OMG.

Have faith ;)

yeah wtf, why would i drop so quickly

sry guys i just bought in at 270k
thats why its going down

It's not about the funding, it's about MUFG using their blockchain technology. The money is for setting that up.

Omise, not OmiseGo, is getting funded. They hope to utilize OmiseGo's network in the future. I don't think it's implied that the ROI needs to come from OMG.

literally close to kms

sucks, I sold at the top...

I am hoping it starts to pick up because I really want to buy in again as I believe in this coin strongly.

small dip, people take profits, dont try to time market or ull be left with a bag. $18 min within 6 hrs

Just some advice that I learnt the hard way as well. Never buy a coin that has increased so much so quickly. Your two options are that it will continue up for a little bit longer therefore making small gains and option 2 the most likely, it corrects and you lose.

fucking finally, thank you omiseGODS

Why do you think this?

Just from the news that everyone already knows about? Or do you have some additional info for us plebs.

At at the top of NEO today at 11 AM. Throw it all into OMG.
Out at the top of OMG at 2 AM. Throw it all back into NEO.
NEO is starting to pump again.
How the fuck do you faggots lose money?

What time zone are you talking about

Guess you missed $9 ETH then

What if NEO now drops 15%? you have lost all your gains plus some.

Was that at the peak lul?

Don't worry, these gains are tiny on the day scale. Just hold it for a week and you'll prob make it back

...?

im a big faggot with an itchy arsehole, that is all

while having more NEO than in the first place.. jesus man.

>newfag thinking in fiat

11 is a fair way off from $15 larper

it hit $13 with shitter news so it could do.

Patience.
Wait until the rest of us burgers wake up.

That's some exceptionally shitty samefagging.

Glad I'm not the only one still holding from that buy. I put down $2300 from $12.30 - $10

jp news when. its 9pm already

all the news is released go look at the time stamps and correlate that it was referencing the offical accounts announcing the news.

fucking moon kids, they finally get news and now want more LOL

so thr jp news was thr english news? lame

Dude, the news are big. The only reason this shit isn't mooning hard is weak handed people throwing their "bags" at any tiny chance and whales accumulating. I think this token is worth at least 300 sat, and I wish I have more money to throw into OMG right now.