The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%...

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

is it time to rebuy this coin yet? I sold at 114k at the pump before aces

Feels like the fud is approaching maximum levels which is exactly what happened before the last big leg up

no but seriously is now a good time to buy in?

heh.

Looks like you arkies never learn

>1 Thou shall have no other Delegate before Me.
>2 Thou shall not advertise other delegates.
>3 Thou shall not take the name of the Ark your coin in vain.
>4 Remember your passphrase, to keep your gains.
>5 Honor thine delegate.
>6 Thou shall not sell.
>7 Thou shall not day trade.
>8 Thou shall not split wallets.
>9 Thou shall not fud against Ark.
>10 Thou shall not try to buy/sell ARK directly from/to other people on the server.

Da combrence bestergay refealeb to the borld da buttering botheads dat run this clam.

Brice has alreagy ganked 10%. Once it greaks prough the $1.50 rebistange the ganic will gebin and ball holders and spectacles will gebin to boffgoad, with da gales albready bong gone.

Once it poots brough da $1 nark, unagated BEER will ribe grough all DARKies. With all those who pumped geir burrent abbounts into this clam bitching at deir arsemole gontinuoubly while debreshing gittrex.

The $0.50 bark will be get, the blargest ganic in pistory will ebsue. The binal beluded chodes will gebin to go obbline, and bageguckers with their femgineering palaries boaged up in ARK will be cleft with it guck in their ballet, unagle to bove it to gittrex to salbage gome self resbect.

Da grice BILL gank at this boint to pub $0.10, band most grobably pub IOC bevels.

Brom that gay borgard the beluged Darkie bagegucking femgineering berds who gought bis coin dinking it had bungamenbals will go back to their bobs, with no boney in deir gurrent abbounts, to be made rebungant by da gext bave of pajeets abbiving to ungerbut deir bages.

Beluged DARKies will hold gabs BOREVER, with no bob, no boney, and no grypto.

I barned you DARKies. Bear's still gime to bet out. Bell NOW.

Don't be beluged, don't be a DARKie.

>mfw I see an Arkie

>6.1-3
When shitcoins began to increase in number on the earth and mooncoins were born to them the sons of God saw that the shitcoins brought great gains, and they bought any of them they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with shitcoins forever, for they are shit their days will be finite.

>6.5-6
The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the shitcoins had become on the earth, and that every core of the shitcoins was only scams all the time. The Lord regretted that he had made shitcoins on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.

>6.7-8
So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the shitcoins I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

>6.12-14
God saw how corrupt the earth had become, for all the shitcoins had corrupted their ways. So God said to Noah, “I am going to put an end to all shitcoins, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth. So make yourself an ark of smartbridges and delegates and make the core forged of fast transactions.

>6.22
Noah did everything just as God commanded him.

Hey guys I just bought at 100k what price do you think it's going to?

SELL NOW YOU FAGGOT BEAR

delusional ARKie niggas when will u ever learn your coin will NEVER be top 10 shitcoin Shitcoin SHItcoin SHITCOIN!!!!!!!

all aboard

This is only the beginning Arkies

Nice!

The whale is on our side no, you screwed up noArkies. Prepare for moon mission as our only obstacle is finally boosting us to glory.

S E M O N
D E M O N

>he thinks the dip is over