Accumulate

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com/chat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

No, I need Bitcoin to hit $4500 first

I've seen this copypasta for 2 months now. I thougt I had a sad life.

> it's always the same person who posts this copypasta

Ok pal

How much ark should I buy?

All of it

If you can afford, I would guess 1-2k of ark.
Put em off the exchange , put em in your wallet and stake em by voting for biz_classic.
You’ll have more than decent gains by mid next year.

I cannot withdraw Ark from Bittrex. Anyone else have this issue?

Accumulated more than enough make it grow mommy

Ahahaa you tards actually fell for the ARK scam?! Good luck offloading your shitcoins

Ark is going to 200k next week.

T. Whale

Ark 20$ in december

ARK is kill

WE

>tfw the Arkies have all suddenly disappeared

What would we do, discuss if ark is still awesome? Talk about how it's doing just as we expected? Trade salacious rumors about how drama free our delegate is? I like the fud better, nice and lively. Talking about if ark is going to take off is like talking about whether your lawn will grow again next year.

get on the boat

Ark is almost in my buy target. Keep dropping those prices.

Holy fuck this is high quality

>bought at 80k

Time to kill myself

>bought at 20k
C O M F Y

Accumulate

hey that's pretty good

Reckon i have time to sell all my ark, flip the SIBOS conference with link and rebuy before it moves more than 10%?

How long will you be out of Ark? I haven't followed LINK. if it's like 1-2 days you should be good

lol i'll be out until October the 15th when I flip the conference.
I think I'll make more gains in Link anyway given the hype and new listing.

Oh, considering ArkVM is close to release (this is something from the actual Dev team as opposed to a community project like ACES) I would say it's not safe to be out that long if you plan on buying back in

it's gone up 20% progress in like two weeks

Can I buy this anywhere with ETH?

Looks like a good time to get in. I've been waiting for a solid dip for forever now, time to stake those long term HODLs. Just dumped my Walton bags (at $3.27, should've held a bit longer, but it's dropping now so eh) and they are ready to be inserted into the ARKhole

>buy ark
>immediately goes down

Sorry goys.

Predictions for end of the year?

So that was all a dead bounce eth

lol is that an ARK angel?

What's stopping you from sending eth to bittrex, selling eth for btc, then buying Ark with your btc?

tellawallet.com/chat/

You need to confirm withdrawals via email

Trust me I'm trying. I figure 1k of this coin and eventually I'll have a fantastic means of passive income in a few years.

You realize every delegate creates the same number of ark and more people in the delegate means more sharing of that same number right?

5$ is my realistic estimate

>more people in the delegate means more sharing of that same number
No. The amount of ARK in all of the wallets voting for a delegate is what determines how thinly spread the ark is - not the amount of wallets voting.

$8