Pssst Biz, I will let you in on a little secret

Pssst Biz, I will let you in on a little secret.

You saw what happened to the other China coins when the FUD was over ye? Neo, walton and so on.

There was this insanely hyped ICO you see, which got caught right on the edge. It's still almost at ICO prices.

Even better, it's CEO is Justin Sun linkedin.com/in/sunyuchen/ - He's said to be the new Jack Ma (Just read this chinks accomplishments, he was probably
breed in a lab) AND the old Jack MA is endorsing and helping him.

There's already 10 million wallet-users on Tron from the other projects they are involved in, like the biggest pay-to-chat APP in China.

Here's the whitepaper: o836fhe91.qnssl.com/tron/whitebook/TronWhitepaper_en.pdf

In a nutshell, it creates a decentralised entertainment base, where creaters have control over their own content and is rewarded by users
Stuff like youtubers will cream their pants over this, as they can't just randomly get fucked out of their pay and data, like just happened recently.
Obviously based on Network effects, AND THAT's THE BEAUTY OF IT. Tron already has 10 million fucking wallet users. All that is already covered.

As you can see, all the ingredients are there, and the beauty? It's still almost at ICO price due to the concerns over China.

It's is only on Shitdelta so far. It's already mooned a bit over night, but nothing insane. When it hits the new Korean exchange, you will see a moon mission the likes of which you have never seen before. This actually has a usecase, AND USERS already. It
will be one of the first crypto currencies which is actually USED. - Look at Walton, look at Neo. This will make those look like a dead cat bounce.

Holy fuck im excited. Only chinks knows about this right now.

And it VERY recently got added to binance as well. It doesn't do a lot of marketing yet, they want the platform to work, but it's coming.

It's not on Binance?

Any idea how the ICO ban has affected them since their ICO took place during it?

I sold mine forlink, check Justins twitter. He said to hold for 5 years at most. Good coin.... just too long for my taste. Also, 10 million population is nothing in china.

You're right. But the wallet for it is there. (Check under deposits+withdraws) and ya know what that means, my boy.

Don't put too much stock in stuff like that. It will moon in the short term, the price has been kept down by all this FUD.
It just means they will only really ramp up the marketing through 2018, which will just moon it even more. It's still on sale right now.

When the regulations are in place, it's one of the coin that will be the shit, a long with NEO and the other big china coins. Jack Ma has connections to the governement, and you know they will want to have a piece of something like this

Stop shilling, I got into the ICO. First of all TRONIX is listed in binance because there are still hodlers who are too lazy to withdraw, its delisted in binance actually.

If you want a long term hold, get this coin, short to mid term? Nah. Get LINK instead.

kek the ico was held through Binance and it got suspended because of chink chaos.

Yeah what do you think happens when the fud stops, my sweet boy?

Think just 5 minutes into the future.

Have any of you actually read the whitepaper? It's literally Engrish. By far the worst whitepaper I've ever tried to read.

>tencent co
thats the overlord company that jack ni hao is a goy of along with all the other chinamans making spic gas station dvd tier versions of whatever blizzard releases

Try reading the Walton one, way worse.

But i agree OP, youre getting it at basically the bottom, I will be buying this shit, and holding it for a while.

One of those sleepers that will explode at some point

Shhhh for fk sake. Accumulating over here.

People who use the term "moon": plebs and faggots

Lol no
Will not risk it for a potential x5 max.

When was the ICO held?

It was right before china bearmarket crash.. around a month or so ago.

Risk what? It's guaranteed famalam

So are you confident to say they are in the clear or not?

From the chineese thing? Yeah, Jack Ma is in talks with the goverment, and there's being put regulations in place. Thing is, that isn't priced in yet.