Hey, Veeky Forums

Hey, Veeky Forums.
I want to start a business, but but I don't want to hire any useless women. Is this illegal? And if it is, are there ways to bypass the law by listing it as a religious organization or on another technicality?
Pls no bully

Haven't you learned anything from Donald Trump?
You hire women for 'male dominated' roles because even if they aren't the best, they will work harder and cheaper than men with the same qualifications to prove themselves.

On Trump Tower I forgot the Project Managers name, but his head lieutenant was a woman... but she's pivotal to why it got built so rapidly... well, that an a flagrant disregard for Art Deco sculptures... but whatevs

Women are significantly better than men at repetitive tasks, placing rules and orders (when your company is too big for startup-like messes) etc.

Men simply cannot stay motivated in such environment.

So just don't hire women for the creative tasks and you'll be fine.

>placing rules and orders
should be
>putting things in order
sry, I'm sleep deprived but hopefully you get the idea.

Yes, yes, of course they have value, but I don't want to deal with possible sexual harassment accusations increase among the workers. Even if it's male to male, it's still easier to clear up because a deal is far easier to strike with another male than someone who already feels "violated".

> (OP) (You)
>Women are significantly better than men at repetitive tasks, placing rules and orders (when your company is too big for startup-like messes) etc.
Robots
>Men simply cannot stay motivated in such environment.
Robots
>So just don't hire women for the creative tasks and you'll be fine.
Yee yee that's the plan.

with that kind of paranoid behavior you'll never make it in business.

This isn't a white knight thing. I mean generally, if you're afraid of the possibility of sexual harassment suites, you're probably afraid of a lot of other secondary crap as well.
Liability being a big thing, especially in the US where you can get sued for anything.

What about patent and trademark infringement?

Dubs czeched

Well, that's my only big thing. I could give a fuck about offending people, and let's say what I want to sell is not yet patented by anyone, also I'm not worried about trademarks because I can come up with an original name easy.
I was just reading about the UK and easily more qualified men being removed from their jobs because "their aren't enough women in STEM" effect. I'm not sure what's going on their so I came here to see if there's anyway I could avoid stuff like that. Maybe a co-op? What do you guys think?

I want to start off by having a good case for myself so "gender and diversity" don't start to override the direction of my business like it has with Google, Yahoo, and the NFL.

>I was just reading about the UK and easily more qualified men being removed from their jobs
Nothing to do with sexism, that's early stage communism

Come on guys, need some ideas to keep social marxism out of my business. Anyone one got any ideas??

Shamfal salfbomp

Can't you just not hire women? Is it possible to just hire men only, but not say that, just hire the best for the job and just end up with a male only team (which is the most likely outcome for best for the job anyways). Or is there some gender quota law or something where you get in trouble if you don't have X amount of women employed.

Of course you can. You can hire whoever the fuck you want. And you can deny anyone you want. You just can't say, "I can't hire you because your a woman, gay, nigger, etc"

Oh really? Then what the fuck is OP's problem? Just hire men then but don't say that, come up with some other reason for why you rejected the women.

what the fuck, just finish the interview and tell those women to call back next week

Sucks to be an American huh.

Nice, now I know. Thx guys.
Roger

Make a snowflake test of some kind to make sure you dont get straddled with any of the deranged women out there.

Dubs [√]
The fact is that a woman that has the option to kill the career of a good employee for the fact that she wants his position is enough for me not to want to hire them. Especially these days when courts with juries are making decisions based on "muh feels" and dindu-esque tactics. But I should design one to weed out male snowflakes. Maybe a trial by combat...

If your hiring a digger... women wont apply.

Early stage startups can get away with all-male teams when they are PR, social media management
>technical writing
>qa

Start ups usually go:
>early stage, interesting work, building initial app
Talented white male engineers, occasional Asian/Indian/woman

>later stage, maintain legacy code, boring work
Cheap h1b Indians, talentless white guys, minorities. Talented white guys move to another start up, you promote the ones willing to stay to technical leads

My work is pretty technical. But stuff that gets sensationalized becomes a target so I'm just trying cover my bases before I come to market.