Fuckk me sideways daddy

What do i do user, I though Monero was a decent buy, and then this happens.
Why, and should i hold

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/6fed9p/monero_vs_cloak/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

privacy is a meme

the developer (fluffy pony) has said he doesnt want people to buy it speculatively (with the expectation it's going to go up). it's not some OMG mooncoin.

everyone knows zk-snarks is gonna be activated on ETH next month. It's not perfect privacy, but it's pretty good, and it's all anyone not doing darknet/terrorist activities needs. People are realising this.

HODL!

god fuckin damn it jesus i went all in cause the meme fuckin flag

What? Your reTArdation lines were wrong? Impossible!

Eth is not going to kill monero. Fucking ridiculous.

it's not the time to be the fag you are,cunt

You're not making a loss as long as you don't sell. Give it a couple months.

Wow good time to buy more cheap coins!

I've always seen Monero as more of a hedge against BTC. Now that BTC is recovering it's going down

this is how digibyte bagholders are born

Digimarines have nothing on CHC bagholders. I don't remember its peak in CHC/BTC but it was around $6.50 when BTC was still sub-$3k in July. Now it's $0.18 at 4k sats

just sell at a loss, bro

it's fine its still decent prices.
Monero is the only decent privacy coin out there.
The other coins that claim user are just stupid.

Verge is the most laughable btc fork to ever claim privacy coin status.
Zcash is centralised
Dash has been premined and isn't anonymous at all.

XMR is seriously overvalued as it's the only privacy coin with solid tech behind it.

NAV sucks Verge sucks ( dumb bitcoin clones, who the fuck comes up with a bitcoin clone after the tech is 8 years old LOL )

don't know about cloak.

oh for anyone wondering. cloak is yet another bitcoin clone.

lol

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/6fed9p/monero_vs_cloak/

and if anyone wonders about PivX, it's another shitcoin

Bitcoin has been an amazing construct because it requires NO TRUSTED ENTITIES to work. Monero follows the same principle and moves towards true fungibility and privacy. Dash, Pivx and lots of others wanna-be-private coins add trusted entities (such as masternodes) to achieve "anonymity". For anyone using Dash (or Pivx), they need to trust several unknown systems, at unknown locations, controlled by unknown people that also ask for payment for their services.

you mean undervalued?

and yet XMR is in a down trend since the peak in late aug
If you are so confident why do you need to keep shilling this obviously overbought and overvalued coin by shitting on the other privacy coins?
you feared?

fluffyfags are cancer. glad I got out.

yes i meant undervalued. or maybe just valued good at what it is now.

I shit on the other "privacy" coins cause they are laughable at best. bitcoin clones. 8 years after the invention of bitcoin. With mixers and tor support. Holy fucking shit bro. They shouldn't even be allowed to advertise as privacy coins. They are all utter crap compared to xmr tech.

Holy shit do you know that most of the so called " privacy " coins have rich lists ( so you can see the wallets holding the most coins ? )

Laughable.

>and yet XMR is in a down trend since the peak in late aug
>spikes from $40 to $120 over the course of 48h
>hurr look at this downtrend durr

>a furry is the only one smart enough to make an actual anonymous crypto

Really makes you think

>D-downtrend

expect XMR to be one of the big players of the future. When enough people realize XMR has no competition at all. If they ever realize. Cause most people are just too fucking retarded.

NaV PivX Verge Dash Zcash. They are all vastly inferior and not even anonymous.

Just a whale selling it looks like.

Just hold till it goes back up I guess..

Either the stupidest person on earth or the next Bill Gates

>looking at short term speculative trends as the be-all, end-all
>assuming anyone trusts ZOG-Cash enough to use it

Good day to buy more Monero

you need to HODL. Dont look at any candles for atleast a year...

It's funny, it's literally an open source project focused on one thing (privacy), while all the other coins are gimmicky pump and dumps

Everyone is just pouring their money into these other coins and HODLing, while the darknet markets are gradually starting to use Monero.

The main value of cryptocurrency is being able to be free of centralized regulation, and Monero does that best.

People who don't realize this fact can just pour their money into ZOG-Coin and Ripple until the rug gets pulled out from under them one day

where to get Monero? Binance somewhere?

You have to mine it over tor preferably in your basement behind a hidden door. Takes about 1 week on a busted laptop to get earn 10-15 coins. Worth it. My setup is behind a waterfall way off the grid.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/#markets

Broken code over a broken blokchain.

Im the one who posted yesterday that xmr was gonna moon, it still will, hold for a week at least.

Monero _is_ good, but what's the point buying after the August pump? Of course it drops.

you can buy it on kraken for USD/EUR/GBP/BTC/ETH

just think about it this way., its only around $100 right now while it's the ONLY real privacy coin.

then you have things like Zcash and Dash that are 300 bucks but don't even do anything special. I mean... .... it's going to be the dominant user coin. it's the only user coin.