WTC Won the Jinjiang competiton

WaltonCoin has won the Jinjiang competition, meaning official Chinese government funding.

Current market cap $100M - this will be $500M within a week.

October: WTC will move to it's own blockchain and their new token. New website will launch. China fud will be long gone. Price will hit $500M by the end of October.

This is the easiest 5x you will ever make.

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com/chat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I WAS SHILLING THIS HERE SINCE 1$. PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE.

LET POOR SUMMERFAGS STAY POOR. DUMB CUNTS.

But I have already made 5x?

Zzzz.

bought at 0.5 , sold half at 1.5, now buying more didn't expect moon so fast

Buying at ATH with 100% increase in 24h. No thanks

That's what I said at $3.

jinjiang?
literally ching chong ding dong jing jiang holy shit racism is true its all fucking true

I said the same at 2 dollars the first time it mooned

First time it hit 3$ it dropped to $1 soon after

This. Anyone buying now deserves to lose money

Nowalts BTFO

>Mr Monitor Chan

And wtf is a jinjiang competition? Sounds like a bunch of neo hype bullshit befitting of a vaporware shitcoin.

You are going to lose not buying now.

This coin will be one of the first used in RFID microchips.

they are backed by the gvt, don't buy it, you deserve to be poor

Who were their competitors?
How about a link to this competition?

Nobody with their caliber of names.

They are the future RFID currency of China. Believe it.

So it's some backwater rural county competition that just happens to also be the home of a $7 billion apparel company and the CEO of this company is also the chairman of waltoncoin.
Yeah, pure fucking coincidence, right? Can't see any potential bias or corruption here to pump your shitcoin...
The fuck out of here you scamming yellow subhumans.

Dude did you look at the whitepaper? Look at the team and companies backing it.

Just shot up 10% in the last 2 minutes. Holy shit.

Might be too late to get in. Glad I had a little in. Too poor to own thousands of shares, but I doubled my paltry $200 in 2 days and rising.

The competition is a fucking sham. Everything else will be too.

This may be a good project.

But a large number of people are going to get dumped on, no question. Profits must be taken.

where can I buy this shitcoin?

It makes no difference. Buy then dump and make your money if it goes wrong. The future of the coin is irrelevant. But I do think it's going to be big.

$1.50 to $6 in 2 days.

Got it on binance

I guess i should buy some more omg right?

oh wait that shitcoin drops with news now

buy WTC before it finishes mooning.

It makes a fuckload of difference. The distinction is that this is a confidence scam that is based solely upon hype. These chinks are so fucking greedy and arrogant that they think they say "hey, round eye, rook we won a competition you buy walton nao" and not expect anyone to actually look further into it and see the obvious link between the coin's founder, his multi billion dollar apparel company and the rural, irrelevant county it is based in?

Link or didn't happen...

tellawallet.com/chat/

wtf is this coin? china scam?

Dude there are some HUGE names on this project. Don't ry sour grapes. I started with $200. Up to $800 in 2 days.

If you aren't sure, go ETH for safety but that will take time to gain. Might even go down again but don't sell when it's low.

So I have some money on bittrex, how can I move it to Binance without paying the stupid BTC fees to transfer it?

My first ever real crypto buy was $1000 CAD worth of WTC last night, you just made me $500 overnight.

Thank you anons.

>tfw already 5x

Send LTC or ETH instead.

Thanks senpai.

I love this site. And /b/ believe it or not. But fuck the shills lol.

Well the "shills" made me money so I can't complain, and I've missed out on multiple opportunities that were shilled which came true.

Nice deflection and it doesn't change the fact that this is a pure scam.

Even the clothing company the coin's founder owns is a fucking pump and dump. Pic related.

Dude a crypto and a company are two very different things.

Makes no difference if it's pump and dump. Just sell when everyone else is.

I don't want you to lose money so I can't 100% suggest it now. $1.50 to $7 in 2 days. May be too late. Wait until the next cycle unless you already have an account to buy now. It's a great long term hold.

short-term* hold.

MIght be huge in the future but might be just a quick profit dump.

Just go ETH or BTC for a safer bet and long hold.

How is a fucking scam a great long term hold

WTC is legit but even if it was a scam, think about this user, even DASH is a scam. Look what its doing?

So who really gives a fuck. Only you because you are a NOWALTON and its already 7x in a week.

Greed or Righteousness your choice user. You have free will. Karma is a bitch though. Choose wisely

Kill yourself, pajeet you worthless shill piece of shit.

latest update:
0.00165101 ↑ $6.85

>something ever gets pump and dumped it means it's a scam

short-term sorry

Agreed. Who gives a fuck if it's pump and dump? Make money and get out.

$300 to $800 in 2 days.

Sept Wolves (typical dumb fuck random chink company name) flatlined for five years except for one month where it tripled in price then dumped. Now the company founder has his own shitcoin and a tribe of nigger street shitters hyping it to fuck including the winning of a pissweak competition hosted by the same rural city he lives in.
Any day now this is going to get dumped the same way he pumped and dumped his own company shares.
You've been warned.

Holy fuck you have no idea what you're talking about. So what if part of their success is derived from connections to government? Guess what? Thousands of companies in the US depend on government connections to make money. That's been true since government became a thing. They have demonstrated they have a somewhat workable solution to a literal multi trillion dollar problem. They have top level connections in the workshop of the world. Would I recommend buying right now? Probably not, I expect it to go down a bit before it makes another run, but who knows. I think it might keep running until the end of October. Did anyone who got in under $2 get an incredibly great deal? I certainly think so. It's pretty clearly not a scam. They don't whore themselves out on social media to pump their price like OMG and Monaco. The way they handled the Chinese delistings and ICO refund was incredibly professional and transparent. They straight up told us they might be delisted from all of their current exchanges.

Well said user

I've been warned to 3x my money in 2 days.

Pump and dump. Cash in and get out. Even scams make money.

This

Does anyone screen caps of ETH being called scam like this?