Any other friendless, kissless virgin sperg or schizos extremely preoccupied with the fantasy of becoming wealthy?

Any other friendless, kissless virgin sperg or schizos extremely preoccupied with the fantasy of becoming wealthy?
I can't even maintain a single friendship or even maintain a single job yet here I am fantasizing about at least being a millionaire.

same here but dont worry, we will do it

7.9% there almost got it

You're fantasizing about spending like a millionaire, not being (aka - earning) like a millionaire.

Learn the difference and adjust your behavior and strategy

Nope. Can’t even imagine a life like that desu.

No, I am very antisocial (in the asocial sense). I want money for projects not for fancy cars or houses. I mean this seriously.

Maybe I misunderstood your point with my reply. How can I fantasize about earning like a millionaire with my social and occupational defects? I can't maintain a serious job. Perhaps I could invest in stocks or bitcoin but I would end up in jail if the government found out about it

Start an online business, that's what I did. I'm essentially asocial completely except for qt gf.

Money has nothing to do with your abilities as a person. Never met a trust fund baby?

My issues extend further than just socializing. It's motivational, focus, memory and other aspects of cognition that suddenly deteriorate.

What kind of online business did you start?

So you don't want to become nigger-rich, blow your account on meaningless shit in a year only to regret it later and finally jump off a bridge?

Sounds healthy to me. If anything sounds like you need therapy.

I wear the same clothes I have worn for at least 5 years. I have essentially one pair of pants (another for backup but can't wear in public), etc etc. Point is I look and act like your stereotypical autistic or schizophrenic person.

As for what I spend my money on, those are only food, supplements (legal, not drugs) and bills.
I do have a mild saving off around 2k usd I never touch.

Change your diet, I guarantee it's shit. You likely aren't prepared to make the changes you need to in order to actually have a better life; not to discourage you - but for perspective sake.

Online businesses include software business and apparel business, in my late 20's now.

Ok. I'm guessing that you are in you'r early-mid twenties. It's pretty common to have all sorts of mental issues going on around those ages. You sound like a reasonably intelligent guy with fucked up self esteem - this board can't help you with that, but therapy can. I'm serious and I speak from experience.

Get that shit in check and you'll be on top of the world in no time.

What about selling sex toys? I bet you could make a ton of money on that, and then make it payment via bitcoins and you can essentially bypass taxation. Set up a website selling dildos to whoever wants it, shut your eyes to any feelings of disgust and promise your customers that their identity will be kept completely secure using your website (i.e. they pay with bitcoins, their names and addresses are not stored, the package content is not specified to customs, no signature required for the package, etc.).
I bet this could work.

As for self-improvement, I have done literally everything you could imagine since early age. I am not like the whiny teenagers who say everything is genetic and they hold no responsibility for the situation they are in.

Mid 20s. They used to forcibly medicate people like myself so no it's not just whiny depression or anxiety.

One of my dropshipping businesses is related to sex toys, it works. You sound like a buddy of mine who has lots of ideas, and no drive.

What would you say (approximations if you want) is your monthly earnings with selling sex toys? I know sex toys are extremely overpriced for what they cost to produce. Huge profit margin in that sector.

You want a concrete number so you can decide whether or not to pursue that niche, but I can tell you with complete confidence that whatever number I give isn't going to make a difference because even if I said $100k/month you either a.) wouldn't believe it or worse yet b.) would get distracted by some other idea/plan/niche almost immediately.

So let's just say it's enough to live very well on.

It could be worse. You're probably relatively young and healthy. You might have missed out on some aspects of life, but it's never too late to change. Maybe you'll become rich and maybe money will help you gain some self-confidence, but please don't rely on that. Sorry if this doesn't help you, I tried my best.

>Look up lambo price
This actually seems doable now, wtf.