Is this historically the most pathetic big country that has ever existed?

Is this historically the most pathetic big country that has ever existed?
>conquered by the Aryans
>conquered by the Turkics
>conquered by the British, Portuguese, Dutch, French
>lost all of it's rebellions against invaders
>got independent only because the British were bored of them in 1947
>Indus Valley might have been just created by Middle-Eastern immigrants, not Dravidians or Indians proper
>It's main religions were created by either Europeans (Hinduism and Buddhism are spinoff of Proto-Indo-European Nordic faith), or Middle-Easterners (Islam)
>The most of people speak in a language brought there by Europeans
>Racially mongrels
>Zero culture, except some more Middle-Eastern parts, and what the invaders brought to them (for an example Taj Mahal was built by Muslims).
>>Golden
>>Age
>>Of India

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-VI7.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1380230/table/TB1/
youtube.com/watch?v=2jc-1LKearc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, and I forgot their shitty wewuzzing like
>all europeans speak in sanskrit !!! [citation needed]

>Indus Valley might have been just created by Middle-Eastern immigrants, not Dravidians

Dravidians derive most of their genes from the middle East, retard

>Racially mongrels

How is this a bad thing outside of /pol/ and other autistic menchildren sites?

>conquered by the Aryans
>conquered by the Turkics
>conquered by the British, Portuguese, Dutch, French

Wow, any relevant place on earth has been conquered a bunch of times

>lost all of it's rebellions against invaders

They threw out the Brits

>Hinduism and Buddhism are spinoff of Proto-Indo-European Nordic faith

Yeah, totally the same thing, can't even tell if it's satire or you're that much of a pathetic retard

>(Hinduism and Buddhism are spinoff of Proto-Indo-European Nordic faith)
Lol what?

>>Indus Valley might have been just created by Middle-Eastern immigrants, not Dravidians or Indians proper
False

>The Indus Valley civilisation (2,600-1,900 BCE) located in Northwestern Indian subcontinent is often identified as having been Dravidian.[51] Cultural and linguistic similarities have been cited by researchers Henry Heras, Kamil Zvelebil, Asko Parpola and Iravatham Mahadevan as being strong evidence for a proto-Dravidian origin of the ancient Indus Valley civilisation.[52][53] The discovery in Tamil Nadu of a late Neolithic (early 2nd millennium BCE, i.e. post-dating Harappan decline) stone celt allegedly marked with Indus signs has been considered by some to be significant for the Dravidian identification.[54][55]

>Yuri Knorozov surmised that the symbols represent a logosyllabic script and suggested, based on computer analysis, an underlying agglutinative Dravidian language as the most likely candidate for the underlying language.[56] Knorozov's suggestion was preceded by the work of Henry Heras, who suggested several readings of signs based on a proto-Dravidian assumption.[57]

>Linguist Asko Parpola writes that the Indus script and Harappan language are "most likely to have belonged to the Dravidian family".[58] Parpola led a Finnish team in investigating the inscriptions using computer analysis. Based on a proto-Dravidian assumption, they proposed readings of many signs, some agreeing with the suggested readings of Heras and Knorozov (such as equating the "fish" sign with the Dravidian word for fish, "min") but disagreeing on several other readings. A comprehensive description of Parpola's work until 1994 is given in his book Deciphering the Indus Script.[59]

>Dravidians derive most of their genes from the middle East, retard
No they are Australoid-like "people".
>How is this a bad thing outside of /pol/ and other autistic menchildren sites?
They have no race, and therefore no racial heritage. Also being mongrels gives them low IQ in comparison to for an example fully White Europeans.
>Wow, any relevant place on earth has been conquered a bunch of times
And India was conquered all the time.
>They threw out the Brits
No, Brits just got bored of them and left. All of their previous rebellions were destroyed.
>Yeah, totally the same thing, can't even tell if it's satire or you're that much of a pathetic retard
Buddhism differs a lot, but it was created by a high-caste Aryan descendant from Nepal.
*Nordic-looking Aryans.
Indus Valley was J2 middle-eastern volk creation.

Brainlet: The Post

>t.

>No they are Australoid-like "people".

Not at all, look at any PCA, retard.

>They have no race, and therefore no racial heritage.

No one outside of your durka durka inbred shithole where they're proud of fucking their sisters or /pol/ cares about that autistic shit

>Also being mongrels gives them low IQ

Not really, being an inbred paki causes low IQ

>No, Brits just got bored of them and left.

Not really, Brits were forced to go because of their resistance and protests, they didn't give up all of a sudden

>but it was created by a high-caste Aryan descendant from Nepal.

Nothing to do with Germanic religion, iron age Iranians were genetically Near Easterners, you should know it since you're so obsessed with race

>Also being mongrels gives them low IQ in comparison to for an example fully White Europeans.
I'm pretty sure dravidians/South Indians are smarter and more civilized than the northerners.

>Not at all, look at any PCA, retard.
Yea "LOOK AT THIS PCA", great argument. The problem is they are racially not-caucasoid. I don't care if due to some Iranoidal migrations they are close to Middle-East if they are not even Caucasoids.
>No one outside of your durka durka inbred shithole where they're proud of fucking their sisters or /pol/ cares about that autistic shit
?
>Not really, being an inbred paki causes low IQ
Maybe, but Indians are more admixed with non-caucasoid barely-humans.
>Not really, Brits were forced to go because of their resistance and protests, they didn't give up all of a sudden
le gandhi meme
they left because they were bored and had diffrent problems after WW2
>Nothing to do with Germanic religion
Except a lot to do with original PIE religion.
>iron age Iranians were genetically Near Easterners
So what, Buddha was a high caste Nepali and most likely had Nordic R1a haplogroup.

Ok, none else is that stupid, you're the inbred Paki, go back to your goatfucking and stay there.

I'm actually a European. I just hate pajeets and their dumb wewuzzery.

>muh haplogroups
Fuck off. Haplotypes aren't enough to determine ancestry on their own. And it certainly doesn't outweigh a mountain of linguistic evidence. Indus Valley Civilizations was a Dravidian civilization, that's just what the evidence shows. You poltards are just too insecure to give any credit where credit is due to dark skinned people. The idea of dark people accomplishing anything just triggers you faggots

>Except a lot to do with original PIE religion.

Yeah... the famous PIE religion which we have no text about and linguists can only conclude they maybe shared a few Gods like the sky father, which by the time of Buddhism became completely different from whatever the "PIE religion" was and whatever religion the Germanics practiced in 500 bc had diverged completely from that of the Indians, that most likely absorbed elements from the Dravidian religions and other native ones, and by the way Buddhism has nothing to do with any God whatsoever

>Haplotypes aren't enough to determine ancestry on their own.
No, but they are more useful in tracking back migrations than aDNA meme.

Sure thing.

Polack to be precise. I think Pakis are still inferior to Europeans but they are less admixed with non-caucasoids than Indians, so they might be a bit better.
That's something new for a pajeet. The only thing I heard from you was "LOLOLOLOLOL HOL' UP EUROPEANZ ORIGINALLY WORSHIPPED INDRA AND SHIVA WE WUZ ORIGINAL ARYANZ AND SHIEEEET".
And my point was that Hinduism and European Paganisms share the same Nordic Indo-European origin.

Is this why Veeky Forums doesn't discuss the history of the subcontinent, because /pol/tards would shit it up?

>shit it up
Reminds me of something...

/pol/tards are worse than sjws. They ruin everything.

>Polack to be precise

I suspected you might be from a slavic shithole when you said you were "European" (you're unconsciously ashamed of your nationality) because you're the most insecure posters since your countries are mostly boring irrelevant shitholes without any interesting history, clutching to your "Indoeuropean master race" fantasies to invent a "glorious" history since you never had one

Trying to claim ancient cultures as your own because they had 95% native blood and % "steppe" admixture, I actually feel bad for you

>Pajeet

I'm Italian, and you're pathetic

Oh how convenient for that image to not include Lothal or Rakhghari as a part of the Indus Valley, after all that would go against the narrative.

He stole it from the Paki poster, the only poster who's as pathetic and autistic as him.

Figures, it's also funny that it only lists where Buddha was born, after all we can't point out that he lived as an ascetic in Rajgir or Bodh Gaya where he attained enlightenment or that he died in Kushinagar

>(you're unconsciously ashamed of your nationality)
Nah, just didn't want retards to write "LOL HOW CAN YOU BE A NORDICIST AND NOT GERMANIC" bullshit.
>your countries are mostly boring irrelevant shitholes without any interesting history
Uhmm noo sweetie. We defeated Turks, captured Moscow, even defeated Germany in the 11th century. What have you done in this time? You were divided princialities, not even a one country... diplomatically meaningless. Even after you united who were too weak to beat fucking Niggers in Ethiopia...
>clutching to your "Indoeuropean master race" fantasies
What fantasies? Indo-European Nordids existance is confirmed by anthropology and genetics. I know you are butthurt because you are a dark-pigmented farmerboy with probably some middle-eastern haplotype.
>Trying to claim ancient cultures as your own because they had 95% native blood and % "steppe" admixture, I actually feel bad for you
Admixture? These cultures were created by Nordids. And I know that the majority of Nordic-ruled territories were often non-Nordic, and in case of India, also barely white. It just proves our superiority.
>I'm Italian
No, you are probably a middle eastern farmer descendant assimilateed Italo-Celtic tribes who created the Roman Empire. The original Italic Roman emperors were mostly light pigmented, you look nothing like them.

ITT: /poltard/ babby's first thread out of his echochamber

No one can be this delusional unironically

>I suspected you might be from a slavic shithole when you said you were "European" (you're unconsciously ashamed of your nationality) because you're the most insecure posters since your countries are mostly boring irrelevant shitholes without any interesting history, clutching to your "Indoeuropean master race" fantasies to invent a "glorious" history since you never had one
Being illiterate is bad for your health, you British colony.

Lurk moar, this is not my first thread here.
>t.

Funny because your "glorious" ancestors were savages living in tends while the Romans had toilets and running water in their houses, strange how your "pure" ancestors were savages (well, since you're slave, they still are, you are living in the third world), while my "Middle Eastern" ancestors were civilized

Iron Age Iranians like their modern descendants are closest to Caucasus peoples, not Semites or ethnic Indians/Dravidians.

>the Romans had toilets and running water in their houses
Romans were Nordic, they were closer to me than to you :) You keep forgetting.
>strange how your "pure" ancestors were savages (well, since you're slave, they still are, you are living in the third world)
"let me tell you about your country"
>while my "Middle Eastern" ancestors were civilized
Nah, they were living in the same way as my ancestors, but maybe worse because they didn't know steel and couldn't even domesticate animals. You are descendant of Neolithic Farmers, not Maesopotamians who were btw. blue-eyed to some degree.

Then why is majority of India still shitting in the street and bathing with literal fucking corpses swimning in the river lol.

WE WUZ CULTURE N SHIT.

>Romans were Nordic, they were closer to me than to you :)

Yeah, in your nationalistic fantasies where you dream you were not a loser descended from a line of inbred slavic farmers.

>"let me tell you about your country"

Yes, it's a shithole

>but maybe worse because they didn't know steel and couldn't even domesticate animals

Middle easterners had domesticated animals and steel thousands of years before Central Europeans

>not Maesopotamians who were btw. blue-eyed to some degree.

Not at all, some statuettes with blue gems on their eyes don't prove they were "blue eyed", and to "some degree" can mean anything

>Romans were Nordic,
No they weren't.

>inb4 muh blonde roman emperor infrographic
Northern Italians had higher rates of blondism just as today and it's well documented that hair dyeing was rampant amongst the elite as well as the act of using Germanic wigs which shows that dark hair was the norm much like with Modern Italians.

>muh Italian moor/arab mixture
Nope, genetic analysis shows that mixture throughout Italy is a whopping 1.1% overall and the highest regional one being 3.8% which without very heavy selection, is nowhere near enough to affect phenotype; certainly not appearance.

Isn't fucking your cousins and sisters popular in India?

looks much more popular in Pakistan according to that image

>blue-eyed to some degree.
I'm Ethiopian and my grandma had blue eyes. Are you faggots going to claim we wuz Nordic in another thousand years?

Probably.

On a sidenote Ethiopia was civilized 2000 before that shithole Poland

>Yeah, in your nationalistic fantasies where you dream you were not a loser descended from a line of inbred slavic farmers.
Proto-Slavs were Nordics, and probably the most firect descendants of Aryans (as they lived nearly in the same place). Why would I be ashamed of them? They achieved much more than your middle-eastern farmer ancestors.
>Yes, it's a shithole
If "shithole" means "country without cultural marxism and multiculturalism", then I'm not ashamed of that either.
>Middle easterners had domesticated animals and steel thousands of years before Central Europeans
Wrong. In fact the mutation of lactose tolearance is an Indo-European trait to a high degree.
>Not at all, some statuettes with blue gems on their eyes don't prove they were "blue eyed", and to "some degree" can mean anything
It means and "to some degree" is enough to say they were Nordic admixed.
>No they weren't.
Yes they were, as Indo-European descendants. And Proto-Indo-Europeans were obviously Nordic, as they had Nordic skulls.
>Northern Italians had higher rates of blondism just as today and it's well documented that hair dyeing was rampant amongst the elite
Yes... they probably "dyed their hair"... What about blue and grey eyes? Fucking medish brainlet...
>Nope, genetic analysis shows that mixture throughout Italy is a whopping 1.1% overall and the highest regional one being 3.8% which without very heavy selection, is nowhere near enough to affect phenotype; certainly not appearance.
So what. Neolithic Middle-Eastern genes are dominant in you, while Roman elite was predominantly Nordic Indo-European genetically.
Yes, maybe due Slave trade, maybe due some unknown ancient migrations. Remember that R1 people migrated to Africa too.

>In fact the mutation of lactose tolearance is an Indo-European trait to a high degree.
Well I guess West Africa is Indo-European then.

>Yes they were, as Indo-European descendants. And Proto-Indo-Europeans were obviously Nordic, as they had Nordic skulls.
Well by the time of Rome, their had already assumed their present appearance. There is no textual evidence of any sort of hierarchy based on appearance. In fact, blonde hair was associated with prostitution until Greek culture spread with its practice of blonde hair dyeing.

>What about blue and grey eyes? Fucking medish brainlet...
Yes this was present just like with Modern Italians. Romans at their peak looked like Italians, idk why you're so butthurt about it.

>If "shithole" means "country without cultural marxism and multiculturalism", then I'm not ashamed of that either.

Oh, that's cute, the Polish autist is showing his great social awareness that he aquired through thousands of hours wasted on /pol/

>Proto-Slavs were Nordics

More wewuzzing, at least have the decency not to claim cultures that were clearly Germanic speakers, slavs were completely irrelevant for all of ancient history, you never did shit outside of frozing in your swampy wastelands, at least Germanics were great sailors and explorers

>Wrong. In fact the mutation of lactose tolearance is an Indo-European trait to a high degree.

You're completely retarded, ever heard of cheese, you retarded fuck?

Yes, Neolithic farmers were lactose intolerant but they consumed cheese, which is much more easily digestible, you can check anywhere that the goat, cow, donkey and other animals were all domesticated in the Near East during the Neolithic, thousands of years before the popped up in Europe, brought by Neolithic farmers.

>It means and "to some degree" is enough to say they were Nordic admixed.

Not at all, blue eyes appeared first in WHG, who were not Indoeuropeans.

>Fucking medish brainlet...
Are you really implying that the Romans weren't Meds?

can anyone with better skills than me put this in a ancap memeball with the paki flag.
>when you found the world's first islamic state because you can't bear to live in a democracy with a hindu majority causing a genocide and the largest migration the world has ever seen reducing the hindu population down to a rounding error but then your bengali-muslim brothers decide they can't bear to live in an islamic state ruled by a different ethnicity so you genocide them and vow to change their ethnicity through rape but are defeated and lose the majority population of your islamic state on ethnic lines which disproves the basis of your nationhood so you change your identity to turko-arabic and launch a proxy war on india by grooming terrorists but are laughed out of the room whenever you mention this to a turk or arab so you change your identity to be the descendants of the indus valley civilization whom you had ethnically cleansed while claiming to be turko-arabic and the terrorists you groomed have started killing you so you beg america for money to control the terrorists but its alright since you're friends with china now and they will take over control of the world from america and you can finally realize your dream of living peacefully under chinese rule

R1b-V88
>Well by the time of Rome, their had already assumed their present appearance. There is no textual evidence of any sort of hierarchy based on appearance.
The elites were obviously more Nordic, but they were quite admixed with some other races too. Still they had extremely high percentage of light hair and eyes.
>In fact, blonde hair was associated with prostitution until Greek culture spread with its practice of blonde hair dyeing.
The opposite. It was associated with prostitution in Greece and I don't deny they got de-nordicized very early. Their culture was still strongly Indo-European influenced though.
>Yes this was present just like with Modern Italians. Romans at their peak looked like Italians, idk why you're so butthurt about it.
Because you deny the Nordic influence without a reason. The Indo-Europeans spread Nordicism into Italy, there is no reason to deny it whatsover.
>Polish autist is showing his great social awareness that he aquired through thousands of hours wasted on /pol/
Yes... you are totally not fucked by the muslims... especially if your country has access to Mediterrenean. In fact my friends wanted to visit Italy but were warned that because of swarhty races it's not safe there. You have totally NO problems.
>More wewuzzing
theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-VI7.htm
>On the whole, the ancestral Slavs of Poland were Nordics, within the range of the Indo-European group; these skulls lean to the longer- and larger-headed Corded extreme, and resemble in many respects, the Hannover series, and by extension, the Anglo-Saxons.
~Professor Carleton Coon, 1938.
>You're completely retarded, ever heard of cheese, you retarded fuck?
Indo-European Nordic invention.
>Yes, Neolithic farmers were lactose intolerant but they consumed cheese
Lol no.
>Not at all, blue eyes appeared first in WHG, who were not Indoeuropeans.
HG in general. EHG (Proto-Proto-Indo-Europeas...), had them too.

Lol,Greece has just as many blondes as Ireland and 1/4th has blue eyes. That doesn't mean they're Nordic.
The Romans were Italic, just like modern Italians. The Arabs/Moors never reached mainland Italy and Sicilians aren't adding to that in any way, at least they mixed a bit with Normanns&Germans(unlike Italy).
Northern Italy though was invaded by Lombards,Marcomanni and Venetians. Basically they are Galloromans with a Little bit of German,just like the French.
Romans were Romans and not Nordic.

They couldn't have been Nordic in appearance if Tacitus wrote about the Germanic People to be drinking, red-haired hunters&gatherers and somewhat-superior "noble barbarians".

>Proto-Slavs
>Nordic
Hold up there and learn anthropologies.
There are 6 European races.
Teutonics
Hellenics
Celtics
Slavs
Balts
Uralics
The Finns actually are closest to the Aryans,just thast they are mixed with North Eurasians.

If you are blonde and blu-eyed it any way doesn't have to mean you're of Nordic heritage.
Nuristanis(Irano-Nordids) are blonde and probabaly never saw a Scandinavian for the last few thousand years.

Poles anyway are 60% (East) Germanic and 20% (West) Slavic,with the rest beeing Sarmartian genes and admixture.

Like in all migrations you only assimiliated the locals.

To be honest, the time where Slavs built up civilization was in the 800's,the only Nordic People beeing the Rus.

Middle-East civilizations were Neolithic Farmers mixed with Indo-Europeans&some few Asiatic Nomad tribes.

>what is the caste system
>what were the Indo-european invasions
>what did those people do

>Hold up there and learn anthropologies.
There are 6 European races.
Teutonics
Hellenics
Celtics
Slavs
Balts
Uralics
Where did you take this from? This is some shitty classification. The most of anthropologists like Coon used term "Nordic" to describe all light-pigmented people of tall stature and proper skull shape.

Also remember that "Nordic" is just a name of a race. Only a name and it doesn't indicate it's alleged "Scandinavian" origin.

And Iranian Nordids have their phenotype from Proto-Indo-Europeans.

>~Professor Carleton Coon, 1938

Oh yeah, good old racist pseudoanthropologists from the early 20th century, who wouldn't trust them?

>Indo-European Nordic invention.

You gotta be fucking kidding me, cheese was known by Neolithic farmers, and in fact the first evidence of cheese was found in Neolithic Poland, by Neolithic farmers in 5,500 bc.

>Lol no.

Incredible rebuttal

>A high level of discourse
>sources

Can the mods just blanket ban Pakistanis?

>They couldn't have been Nordic in appearance if Tacitus wrote about the Germanic People to be drinking, red-haired hunters&gatherers and somewhat-superior "noble barbarians".
This. Roman authors distinguished the barbarians as blonde in contrast to Romans. This means that natural blonde hair was a relative rarity amongst the Italics.

>Yet as late as the 4th century AD, Ausonius, a poet and tutor from Burdigala, wrote a poem about an Alemanni slave girl named Bissula, who he had recently freed after she'd been taken as a prisoner of war in the campaigns of Valentinian I, noting that her adopted Latin language marked her as a woman of Latium yet her blond-haired, blue-eyed appearance ultimately signified her true origins from the Rhine.[89]

>From an ethnic point of view, Roman authors associated blond and red hair with the Gauls and the Germans: e.g., Virgil describes the hair of the Gauls as "golden" (aurea caesaries),[80] Tacitus wrote that "the Germans have fierce blue eyes, red-blond hair (rutilae comae), huge (tall) frames";[81] in accordance with Ammianus, almost all the Gauls were "of tall stature, fair and ruddy".[82]

Reminder that a longskull is a negroid feature meanwhile a broadskull is a steppe feature

Feels good to be a French Indo-R1bean Master Race

>The elites were obviously more Nordic, but they were quite admixed with some other races too. Still they had extremely high percentage of light hair and eyes.
And if you had a single textual piece of evidence of the Romans themselves acknowledging this distinction between the blonde elites and swarthy masses, then I will believe you. From my reading, blonde hair seemed to be more of a Germanic thing and a notable minority trait amongst the Italic peoples. Even rarer though not unheard of amongst the Greeks.

pic related is blondism in Italy. It was very likely similar in antiquity as well.

>Oh yeah, good old racist pseudoanthropologists from the early 20th century, who wouldn't trust them?
>Professor
>pseudoanthropologist
kys
>the first evidence of cheese was found in Neolithic Poland, by Neolithic farmers in 5,500 bc.
So only farmers living near the Indo-Europeans had cheese, not very shocking.
Modern Ukrainians maybe have high CI, but even in the early medieval times they were dolichocephalic, just like the most of Slavs. Europe was heavvily brachycephalized during the late medieval and ownwards.

What's going on with Sardinia?

>And if you had a single textual piece of evidence of the Romans themselves acknowledging this distinction between the blonde elites and swarthy masses, then I will believe you.
Irrelevant, they weren't Nordicists and disliked all the "Barbarians" no matter of hair colour.
They are the most ENF-admixed of them all.

Please show how caste system related to indo-european "invaders"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1380230/table/TB1/
seems to be pretty random to me apart from the northwest predictably having more r1a than the rest.

>Please show how caste system related to indo-european "invaders"
Just look at the R1a frequency in various Indian groups. The West Bengali Brahmins have the highest percentage of it, about 72.22%

>heavvily brachycephalized during the late medieval and ownwards

Nope

Our Indo-R1bean Yamnaya forefathers transmisted their Brachycephalic-genes to us, meanwhile, Nordid language shifters stayed dolichocephalic like their ENF forefathers.

The connection of the Western Race to the steppes is obvious

>muh swarthy ENF
Meanwhile central European ENFs were ~50% blue-eyed and blonde hair was not uncommon, even as early as the Middle Neolithic.

>So only farmers living near the Indo-Europeans had cheese, not very shocking.

Funny because there were no indoeuropeans there until 3000 bc, 2,500 years later

itt: Polish rapebaby tells 1/7th of the world they're inferior rapebabies
The irony.

What's the "bump lock" on Veeky Forums?

>Our Indo-R1bean Yamnaya forefathers transmisted their Brachycephalic-genes to us, meanwhile, Nordid language shifters stayed dolichocephalic like their ENF forefathers.
R1b people were dolichocephals too, except the ones with Caucasian origins.
This is why I said "living near the Indo-Europeans". However in that time EHG would be a more accurate name.
Stop projecting.

>This is why I said "living near the Indo-Europeans". However in that time EHG would be a more accurate name.

EHG were hunter gatherers, Neoltihic farmers were the ones who domesticated sheep, goats and cows, I wonder who discovered cheese first

>does nothing but project his insecurities the whole thread
>"Stop projecting."
How pathetic, OP.

>Meanwhile central European ENFs were ~50% blue-eyed and blonde hair was not uncommon, even as early as the Middle Neolithic.
You might be right. Original HG might have been blond and blue-eyed too. Remember that Nordids are a composite race of Eastern Hunter Gatherers (where they got their pigmentation and at the beginning strong features too) and Caucasian Hunther Gatherers (in these period of Iranoid race, this is where Nordics got their progressive features from).

Keep dreaming, Mamadou

We have nothing to do with dolichocehalic negroid, we're more related to Mongols

Yea... this Nordic man who has the same skull shape as the original Corded people looks definitely like negro...

>societies with nordic aristocracy created everything
>societies full of nordics achieved nothing until very recently
lol

you nordcucks are the worst retards, you are not any better than the kangz

From what I understand, you have Western HGs who were swarthy with blue eyes, Eastern HGs who were fair with mixed eyes, and Scandinavian HGs inbetween. Then you have the farmers from the Near East who were light skinned but probably dark featured. As a result mixing throughout the Neolithic and selection for lighter features (for whatever reason), the result is dolichocephalic, gracile, light-skinned farmers with mixed hair and eye colours in central/northern Europe, many of whom resembling what you would consider "Nordics".

All I'm saying is that ENF were not universally swarthoids who got completely replaced by superior god-like Nordics. It's obviously a lot more complex than that.

>From what I understand, you have Western HGs who were swarthy with blue eyes, Eastern HGs who were fair with mixed eyes, and Scandinavian HGs inbetween.
We have so little samples that it's possible they were all originally light pigmented, but got admixed with some other groups of darker pigmmented people as well.

>societies full of nordics achieved nothing until very recently
Ignorance at it's best.

Possibly, but that's not my point. I'm just saying that you can't generalise ENFs as being Mediterranean swarthoids when phenotypically they weren't when you look further north.

>little nose
>little ears
>long face
>front
I see many simiralities,

>Corded people looks definitely like negro
Perhaps they didn't, but they are unrelated to Brachycephalic Indo-R1beans, Turkmen(mongoloid) and Bakshirs(mongoloid) are tho

youtube.com/watch?v=2jc-1LKearc

Daily reminder that you're dealing with this guy

Yea, I know him.
Even though he doesn't look brachycephalic.
This negro you posted looks actually quite mediterrenean admixed, pure negroes have wide faces and wide noses.

>Brachycephalic Indo-R1beans, Turkmen(mongoloid) and Bakshirs(mongoloid)
>we wuz Mongols n shit
Literally why would you want to associate yourself with such shitty peoples?

>"conquered by Aryans"
Didn't know migrations counted as invasions.
>"conquered by the Turkics"
Who were then kicked out by Indians (Marathas).
>"conquered by the British, Portuguese, Dutch, French"
The Brits lost the first few serious wars and bought a lot of the land they got in the first place through exploiting the petty lords and family rivalries.
The others never had anything more than a couple enclaves.
>"Lost all of its rebellions against invaders"
Sepoys ended both Company and Mughal rule, and got more Indian representation within the Empire.
There are hardly any other Pan-Indian rebellions because that's a relatively new concept.
>"Got 'independent' because the British got 'bored' with them"
lolk
>"Indus Valley might have been just created by Middle-Eastern immigrants, not Dravidians or Indians proper"
Keyword: "might."
If you weren't a drunk sub-70 IQ Polack rapebaby, you would know that the founders of the IVC carried Haplogroup L-M20, which has its highest concentrations in South Asia, especially amoung Tamil people and those along the Indus river.
>"Its main religions were created by either Europeans (Hinduism and Buddhism are spinoff of Proto-Indo-European Nordic faith), or Middle-Easterners (Islam)
Since when were the Vedic INDO-Aryan people European?
You're literally a Nordic WEWUZZER.
Stupid polack.
>"The most of the people speak in a language brought there by Europeans"
Again, INDO-Aryans and INDO-Iranians are not European, you delusional cuck.
>"Racially mongrels"
>says the Pole
>"Zero culture"
>says the Pole
The Indian subcontinent as a whole has hundreds of varied cultures with many inventions, especially in mathematics, the sciences, and medicine.
To pretend they have done nothing is no more than a sad attempt on your part to cover up your personal insecurities with delusions.

Overall, 6/10, you made me bite but the taste was bitter as I couldn't help but feel sad when I started feeling your degeneracy radiate from my screen.

>street-shitter speaking about IQ and culture
?

>The other never had anything more than a few enclaves
*exclaves
Are you sure about that?

Jew spotted

>INDO-Aryans and INDO-Iranians are not European, you delusional cuck.
Except they are? Scythians would cluster closer to modern-day Slavs than to Iranians.

He was attacking the Person and not the entire Polish people.

Its Veeky Forums you literal retards. Every thread is 90% shit. Just so what every board does and ignore bait and post what you think is a good post. Christ stop being so pathetic and acting like this isn't normal since the site began.

You do realize the all Europeans themselves are mongrels with no racial heritage who LARP as steppeniggers right?

>U.S. Indians: 102+
l0l
A majority of the high-caste, high-IQ left India because the former government basically made turbo-affirmative action, stamping out any opportunities for the intelligent.

Who would have guessed that poorer developing nations generally score lower on IQ tests, anyways?

Extraordinary post.
You earn a (you) good sir.

Those "Indians" are Native Americans, not Pajeets.

>US-Indians
That adresses the natives.

>gasoline huffers getting 102+
I somehow doubt that.

Clearly less harmful than huffing shit.

Blood is thicker than water

Like our mongoloid brothers we are a part of the Siberic Race, and now that Western Europe is dead, it is time for us to go back to our Eurasian homeland

>Didn't know migrations counted as invasions.
Yes if they include Nordic Aryans subjagating swarthy races and bemoing higher caste.
>Who were then kicked out by Indians (Marathas).
Mughals were also Turkic.
>The Brits lost the first few serious wars
They BTFO'd you overall.
>you would know that the founders of the IVC carried Haplogroup L-M20
Middle-Eastern haplo.
>Since when were the Vedic INDO-Aryan people European?
They came from Europe and were racially European, they spoke a European language and practised a European religion. Indo-Aryans came from Nordic Andronovo culture which was created by Europeans.
>"Racially mongrels"
>says the Pole
We are 99,9% White you retard. Main indian type is a white-veddoid mongrel.
>"Zero culture"
>says the Pole
"let me tell you about your country"
>The Indian subcontinent as a whole has hundreds of varied cultures with many inventions
lol no
>especially in mathematics, the sciences, and medicine.
That's only Caucasoid Pakistan sweetie, not mongrel India proper. Look at my map again

>"Let me tell you about your country"
Ironic.
>"They came from Europe and were racially European"
lol no
Last time I checked, Central Asia was not in Europe, and the Andronovo culture didn't come from the Corded ware "people," which was the only """culture""" in Scandicuckia at the time.
>"We are 99.9% white"
lol no
>"lol no"
lol no
Show me the greatness of Polish culture why don't you?
>"Middle-Eastern haplo"
Thats why most people with it live in South Asia, huh?
>"That's only Caucusoid Pakistan"
That entire map is of Indian people on the Indian subcontinent, your point is invalid.
Not to mention you're wrong either way.
The later Vedic period covers basically everything north of the Narmada river and west of the Bhramaputra. Some of the most brilliant Indian minds like Brahmagupta, Chanakya, Chandragupta, and the Buddha weren't even born around the IV.

>Ironic.
Not at all.
>Last time I checked, Central Asia was not in Europe, and the Andronovo culture didn't come from the Corded ware "people," which was the only """culture"""
Central Asia was inhabited by Europeans, also Andronovo people were cousins, if not even brothers of Corded. The oldest R1a-Z93 was found west of Ural btw.
>Show me the greatness of Polish culture why don't you?
What do you want to see precisely?
>That entire map is of Indian people on the Indian subcontinent, your point is invalid.
So what. I don't say that Pakistanis don't have achievements, I am talking about Caucasian-Dravidian mongrelia here.

>I am talking about Caucasian-Dravidian mongrelia here
You know that street shitting meme?
That's mostly a North Indian epidemic.
South India is richer and has a higher IQ on average.
They're also have the least """european""" blood in them.
Most of the greatest Indian minds were from this supposed "mongrelia." Brahmagupta, Chanakya, Chandragupta, Buddha, Veda Vyasa, Bhaskara, Madhava, Aryabhata, and Susruta were all born, raised, and died in "Mongrelia."
The only individual the P*kis have to flock to is a man named Panini, whose contributions are much less than those of the ones I mentioned prior.