*Bombs Dresden*

>*Bombs Dresden*
>*Commits horrific war crimes*

Pshh, nothing personal Krauts.

>war crimes
>citation needed

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRISON

killing civilians to further the war-effort is a natural part of war that is accepted for the last 3000 years.

>DO
>IT
>AGAIN
>BOMBER
>HARRIS

>killing germans
>crime

Don't start nothin', there won't be nothin'.

I thought only Americans did this.

AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

DO

>*starves bengal*

Considering Churchill put in place the naval blockade that starved half a million Germans to death in WW1 and won WW1 for Britain then Dresden is really not that significant.

nothing wrong with either of those things

I'm sorry, but are referring to

Arthur "Great British Bake Off" Harris?
Arthur "Flying into Berlin with 4 Merlins" Harris?
Arthur "If the Nazis really won, then why did they run?" Harris

Germany declared total war. All allied action against them was justified.

DO

IT
IT

IT

And just when you thought the anglo couldn't get worse
>Operation Vegetarian

KANG

I'm not remotely saying there was. I fully applaud both.

>Operation Vegetarian was only to be used in the event of a German anthrax attack on the United Kingdom.[2]

>implying Churchill wouldn't pull this shit out of spite if the Anglo's were losing the war

>haha guess what buddy i have no evidence yo back up my claim but im going to make it anyways haha btfo fucking barbaric anglos :^)

Can Perfidious Albion ever be stopped?

What's the actual problem with Operation Vegetarian?

>nazis start the war off by bombing the fuck out of polish cities

>cry like bitches when they get their cities bombed

>call it a war crime despite the fact that no nazi air force officers were charged with war crimes for bombing places and while also going full dindu mode on all the actual war crimes of the war committed by the nazis

REAP THE WHIRLWIND

Churchill was a saint you dumb faggot

BEADY

Didn't he exacerbate a famine because he was too lazy to help the locals or something? Sounds pretty unsaintly imho.

>Bombs Dresde-
hol up

Start shit get hit.

It offends their German sensibilities that there was a plan to genocide people and they didn't utilize it

He was giving them an example of the drawbacks of Indian Independence

japs took burmese rice farms and would torpedo grain ships, japs did it, churchill's career is blemishless

You can't commit war crimes against war criminals, just as you can't rape rapists.

lol u mad

Dresden bombing never happened. The 160 billion dresden ash piles are fake

brits are Americans in denial

Someone post the updated version

This is some next level denying.

Do Brits realise they are a Germanic race? The people they constantly call of the blood of are basically their cousins. They don't have a problem with millions of Pakis, but when it comes to their own blood, they call for the destruction of the Germans.

Massive die-off of german cattle would make jerry avoid german meat and steal even more food from conquered territories.

IIRC Gandhi's party also made difficult to send food to the affected areas.

Germany should have been raped and bombed off the earth.

>Sends mentally ill criminals to rape and murder Irish civilians as reprisals for IRA killings
>Tricks Germany into attacking American vessels by starving their entire population just so America can be swindled in and end the war
>Literally says that he loves WWII and wants it to never end because it's so much fun
>Sends a Soviet sympathizer to oversee American construction of A bombs, causing the Cold war
What the FUCK was his problem?!

except the local governments had extremely curtailed power in the colonial structure, churchill kept shipping grain to greece and ignored the reports of colonial officials on the ground because he was a bugfuck nutter.

>tfw the Dresden bombing never happened but you wish it did

>the shutterstock image
Im fucking crying oh my god
Im posting this in every ww2 thread.

mad innit

>Literally says that he loves WWII and wants it to never end because it's so much fun

Source?

Bombing Germs into a flaming hell is no more a war crime than fumigating a home is genocide. They're just different forms of pest control.

>*Bombs Dresden*
>*Commits horrific war crimes

... and gets the International Charlemagne Prize of the City of Aachen, Germany 11 years later

shouldn't have sowed the wind man

Dresden was a fortress which made all "civilians" into "combatants" by the law of war.

The allies didn't know this.

They accidentally didn't commit a war crime.

He just wanted to show Stalin and FDR, that he too can be world class criminal

Ill remember that when Im on top of a tank rolling through your town

Real crime is not wiping out krauts comepletly

t. pajeet

>the amount of blue-pilled anons in this thread

Luftwaffe wasn't "Nazi," it was German. The only "Nazi" military organization in 40's Germany was the SS.

Imagine how retarded you'd sound if you implied the entire US military is "Republican" since the president is Republican, or calling all soldiers "Democrats" back when Obama was in office.

Many men in power were Nazi, the SS was Nazi, the Wehrmacht was not Nazi, it was German (some of whom happened to be Nazi).

t-thanks

nazi germany wasn't a democracy, user.

>Britons
>a Germanic race

Even if you were to indulge in the childish delusions of race, the Britons are mostly of native romanized Celtic stock rather than strict descendants of the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes.

> Sleep tight, bomber.

sleep tight bomber

He means the modern population of the isles, brainlet

They are mostly germanic

Modern Britons are genetically more Celtic than Germanic, you fucking moron.

Why does he look like he is taking a shit?

>we dindu nuffin, we wuz gud bois.
scratch an anglo and you find a german.

They incinerated literally thousands of civilians in a number of German cities. Do you really think using anthrax would make them all squeamish?

Except they dont, retard

They have more germanic blood than celtic hence pale skin, light eyes and hair i most of them

I think bombing industrial centers of your enemy is pretty justified during a war.
It's war itself that's unjustifiable.

Are you 15 years old user?

*Bombs Guernica*
*Bombs Wielun*
*Bombs Rotterdam*
*Bombs London*
*Bombs Coventry*
*Bombs Warsaw*
*Bombs Stalingrad*
Heh, nothing personnel untermen-

*Gets bombed back*
FUCKING ETERNAL ANGLO THIS IS A WARCRIME WAAAAAAAAAAHHH MUTTER TELL THE BAD MAN TO STOP BEATING ME

not him but i like how this post lacks in citations

Why do Wehraboos always bitch about Dresden but never ever ever bring up Stalingrad?

For once the left brings some heavy banter to the game.

More like why not the 872 day Leningrad siege.

That too.
Really anything on the Eastern Front evaporates from their mind.

>2016, inhabitants of Dresden call for Bomber Harris return.
>RAF has no strategic bombing left

It's very similar to the endless bitching about Versailles whilst ignoring the rather inconvenient truth of Brest-Litovsk.

This actually makes it worse for the Anglos because if you insist that Dresden wasn't that bad because it was just a small town, then you contradict any argument of it being necessary for military reasons because small towns are rarely of strategic value.

But the statement is that it wasn't bombed at all, you silly goose.
Also updated version

How did they confuse the Ju-52 with the 252?

It's a prototype of the Ju-252 first made in 1942, not the Ju-52.

How is it a prototype if it looks absolutely nothing like 252? It looks exactly like the 52, the fuselage is the same, the cabin is the same, the engines are the same, the vertical stab is the same, and the fixed landing gear are the same.

>How is it a prototype if it looks absolutely nothing like 252?
But it does? Or are you still falling for Kraut propaganda?

>But it does?

The fact they both have three engines is about the only thing they have in common.

>same propeller
>similiar fuselage
>lowered landing gear instead of pulled up
>not a 252
Hmmmmmm

>same propeller
This clearly has the three radial engines that were on the Ju-52, not the inlines of the 252.

>similiar fuselage
The vert stab and rudder extend past the fuselage on this aircraft, this is a part of the 52 and is not found on the 252. The cabin is also clearly a Ju-52 canopy.

>lowered landing gear instead of pulled up
These are fixed landing gear, not only are they fixed but they also have the covers found on them that are found on Ju-52s.

These are also not Luftwaffe prototype colors.

The picture with plane is clearly from early 1930s because the plane is actually Junkers Ju 52 with old German tri color painted on the rudder instead of the later swastika on white circle on red background or the war time black swastika with white borders.

do it again

>I-it's not a Ju 252 prototype, trust me kameraden
Krautshills out full force today.

I was wondering what those stripes were. Due to the paint on the nose I was going to guess it was an airliner.

Not sure how that makes me a krautshill.

Denying it's a Ju 252, krautshill.