Missed Walton

>Missed Walton
>Missed the NEO pump
>Missed out on LINK ico because the fucking address wouldn't show up for 10 minutes

Veeky Forumslords, please inform me of the next big coin before I fuck up again.

Other urls found in this thread:

neonewstoday.com/exchanges/coinnest-becomes-first-korean-exchange-list-neo/
warosu.org/biz/thread/S3299040#p3299040
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy LINK if you want top drive a Lambo today in a year, its not too late.

MEME

I will once it get into the whitelist.

you didn''t miss walton fucking idiot

people have been saying they missed walton since it's 40k sats

this shit is still at least x5 in the next days

OP, only icos with a whitelist are mooning nowadays. SO don't invest in random shitcoin icos. Either buy solid established ones when they are all red and people are crying because they will absolutely rise again (eth, btc, lsk, omg....) or invest in solid icos with whitelist and flip them at 2x at least. Then put it in Eth and a small portion of your profit in a shitcoin that could moon quickly, look at the volume on bittrex.

*I, not it

Literally any ICO that uses the KYC thing.

I'm guessing wanchain? I looked at their site but it says it has been delayed until further notice.

I just don't want to buy at an ATH and get stuck with the bags. I understand that it has been on a constant uptrend, but still seems a bit risky.

Was thinking of getting LISK since everyone keeps talking about rebrand, but I feel like it will become irrelevant due to Ark.

I'll try to get into some. Currently looking at Wanchain but it has no info on the site.

>missed walton

No?

>irrelevant due to Ark
yeah, people have been saing this ever since ark started.. but Lisk has been doing very good so far. The team is on a lecture tour across asia at the moment and the rebranding will prolly be a good think. I mean just look at that dumb icon lol. Been holding since 1.20$ and have been buying more and more ever since, I think they will have a drastic rise within the next 2 months but I could be wrong as everyone

EOS

>buy LINK if you want top drive a Lambo today in a year, its not too late.
Fucking pajeet's shilling on Veeky Forums

LOOPRING

it has been going up these past few days and no one has noticed

I think you might be right, lots of people don't even care about the features and technology behind coins, and simply buy them due to fancy branding and marketing.

Any reason for this increase? Volume seems to be picking up and the market cap is still low enough for some good gains.

Right now the decent ICOs are
>Redpulse
>Request
>Wainchain
>Airtoken
And they just closed their whitelists. Your only option is to buy a whitelisted email.

I have worse mate, sold 100 NEO and 200WTC ( all I had ) to put them into ethbet and chain link . Block 499 on chainlink, missed out . Put some in ETHBET, it's down from the ICO price
Was too lazy afterwards to get back the ETH into neo

lol

ELIXIR (ELIX)
Kyber (KNC)

ethbet will be listed on a non shit exchange soon.

Just got listed on a few exchanges, and I guess people can smell the potential in this. Currently rebounding after China FUD. It was mooning in tandem with WTC for a short while before all that nonsense happened, will probably go up even more once its relisted on Binance

Unlucky, but I think ethbet will bounce back, don't be weakhanded and you'll make it.

>I'm guessing wanchain?
No, something totally different. The whitelist process for the pre-sale is similar to the chainlink one.

I wouldn't call what chainlink had a whitelist. You literally had to sign up with your email before the closing date and you got in.
I myself got in, but their website was getting fucked so hard that it took ages for the address to become visible.

Great archery targets you got there, miss.

You're talking about the crowdsale, not the pre-sale.

Rchain? I can't find any ico's that look worth going in on now

how much above ico price is link right now?

Not too late for the NEO pump, user.
neonewstoday.com/exchanges/coinnest-becomes-first-korean-exchange-list-neo/

>Circulating Supply 286,170,756 LRC
Didn't this used to be way more? I remember there being more than 700 million tokens

yeah it was erroneous, the mcap on cmc is updated manually, it was only recently corrected.

Nothing good at the moment.

Just wait a bit.

WTC is correcting downwards big time over the rest of the day. I would buy the dip of the dip because there are a lot of whale bagholders.

Nothing really good at the moment, so just chill and wait.

So, do you want a whitelisted account?

SHIFT.

t. the guy who told Veeky Forums about Walton first.

Source:
warosu.org/biz/thread/S3299040#p3299040

Cross the price with the date, you would have done x10 if you listened to me.
The irony is that I got called a shill and a Pajeet.

Adex to 35k today. Then probably 48k after a very small correction.

Licking
Ignorant
Nigger
Cocks

So what is the next move JeanCalvin

I sold 30% of my WTC at 120k that I keep in BTC as a reserve if a good occasion appear and I will sell another 20% if we reach 200k (which is doable but unlikely unless they give a more precise timeframe for the korean exchange).
The next 2 guaranteed pump of october and november are SHIFT and RLC (iexec).

I'm optimist for a x4-x5 on both, SHIFT thanks to Phantom during october (which will basically release an equivalent of a decentralized Cloudflare) and RLC thanks to the presentation of the V1 that should make them catch back Golem marketcap.

After that there is another coin but I don't want to speak too much about it.

How do you even know Phantom is releasing in October? There have been no indications from the team regarding this

Interesting. You are not a fan of link?

>SHIFT

oh lord kek
Shift isn't going anywhere. Substratum is where it's at.

Unironically dogecoin might be a good one just because of how low it is at the moment, just wait until the prices stabilize op

Substratum will have nothing to show before next year.

Hints from the team, github activiy and whale convinced me to take a position and accumulate, I'm at 80% sure Phantom will be released before the end of October, a newsletter will soon come anyway.
Marketcap is so low that there aren't any real risk holding anyway.

LINK will be big if they manage to do what they promise (just like WTC btw), the main issue right now is that there is no real roadmap and it's hard to tell how long the hype will push the price up, see ZRX for example.

wolk.com

thank me later

I appreciate your insight mate.