Plasma out next year

In 1 year OMG holders are going to be rich as fuck.

Why are you not in this?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo?a=0xf4b51b14b9ee30dc37ec970b50a486f37686e2a8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1 year
that's like 1000 years in crypto time

>loadmap
hehe

>loadmap

Kawaii desu yo~

^_^

Raiden will probably be used whilst plasma is developed and is no slouch when it comes to transaction processing speed. Raiden is 90% complete and Omise has been a major backer of the project.

what does this even mean

t. 89 iq

ETH + OMG = masterrace

Waiting for the next dip

Omise has been balls deep in ETH for a long time. The fact that they had the vision to see what ETH offered when few other major competitors did means Vitalik, being the guy he is, will have their back.
Now we play the waiting game.

Yes they donated to the foundation. We shall race our lambos on the moon friendo.

>loadmap
we forrow loadmap pree. very beeg ah peee nus ah. yes ah very beeg.

remind me again why this isnt actually mooning when actual interesting news came out?

it did a little last night when the news was first announced

because the market has no hope and makes no fucking sense

I bet by the time these stuttering potheads come out with it, plasma like scaling capability will be standard

Exactly, 1000 years of compound interest. Old fags are cumming right now

Because everyone expected apple

Donated 100k at a time when no one else gave a shit about it. That's foresight and faith and it is already be rewarded in spades.

My best guess is that people don't understand payment processing from a business side, and how huge this is actually going to be. Just accumulate.

I'm still in profit, just a bit annoyed because I invested a bit more today, to the point of having no btc left, hoping it would moon more and it's not moving, so now I'm stuck unable to trade other pairs

what are your price predictions when they release plasma?

I feel you, I'm about 3k deep in it and it's tough watching shit like WTC moon. I really believe in this one though, and don't want to gamble on my rocket ticket.

>not having both

tfw jelly

What's with altcoin devs unironically using smilies as punctuation? Shits allover the place and makes me want to sell.

Most of them have autism

>loadmap
Wtf, L and R aren't even close on the keyboard, unless JUN is part of the dvorak master race.

>being this clueless

pssssst sell all your OMG guy with 8 million tokens is cashing out etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo?a=0xf4b51b14b9ee30dc37ec970b50a486f37686e2a8

SELL SELL SELL IT IS ALREADY STARTING

>one (1) out transaction

psssst

nigga what are you even implying

psssst that guy is worth 500 million look at all his crypto its probably money skelly desu

you whore cunt bitch.
Enjoy your ritches

ETH Balance: 771,018

>8 million

oh it's a loadmap alright

>deluded OMGies

it's probably pic related

wow

Same

Don't get distracted with PnD shitcoins like Walton. Remember you are holding the most promising altcoin by far

It’s probably a group or private index fund. That’s starting to happen now.

They all pool it together and will cash out and split later

it really is going to be massive, for now keep shit to yourselves though. accumulate as much as you can, the news will push it fast enough for once this is something we might want to consider an anti shill campaign for to keep it down a little longer.

Huge sell wall just got destroyed. Might be pump time.