Ywn gun down chinks and then sell them drugs which are illegal in your own country

>Ywn gun down chinks and then sell them drugs which are illegal in your own country
>Ywn sip a gin and tonic whilst a beautiful Indian princess fans you in the summer heat
>Ywn build a railway from Cairo to the Cape
>Ywn trick Jews and Palestinians into fighting for you before carving up the middle east with your oldest rival leading to eternal instability in that region
>Ywn go on holiday with the army and mow down Zulus with machine guns
>Ywn set up concentration camps in Africa for white people
>Ywn get a monopoly on diamonds and pretend they are really rare before making a shit tone of cash money from them
>Ywn fire bomb cities before putting their leaders on trail for war crimes
>Ywn pay euros to fight other euros before defeating the greatest general of history in his last battle and claiming all the credit and ignoring the German support
>Ywn con Redmen into selling land for beads
>Ywn be beaten by Germany at football every time except for 1966 and it doesn't matter anyway because two world wars and one world cup doo dah
>Ywn stop halfway through landing on a D-Day beach to have a cup of tea with a tank crew
>Ywn exterminate an entire continent before replacing them with shit posting criminals
>Ywn take food from starving Paddys and Pajeets
>Ywn bomb civilians and sink neutral ships in Denmark
>Ywn kill Maori then make them play rugby for you
>Ywn destroy Franco-Spanish fleets and then claim dominion over the sea
>Ywn obliterate your own allies fleet at port
>Ywn have the largest Empire in history
>Ywn usher in the greatest period of human history from 1815 to 1914 and have it named after your nation
>Ywn never be the legit pantomime villain of history yet rewrite it portraying yourself as the good guy every time
Whats the point of living if you are not a western European?
Whats the point of being a Western European if you are not an Anglo?
And whats the point in being an Anglo in the 21st century anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidious_Albion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Copenhagen_(1807)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muh Golden Age
Congrats on being our sidekick Nigel

UK should just form a federalized state with their former colonies instead of the EU

>t. Curtis

The age of the Anglo has passed. The time of the dirty races has come

anglos are evil

Everything they did was for the greater good in the great game of 4d chess, and the game's not over.

>>Ywn fire bomb cities before putting their leaders on trail for war crimes

if you where as wealthy as the people who could do that back than today, you would be able to do the same things

>/pol/ meme

GO AWAY

t. Quentin Rutherford III

>he thinks americans are of british descent

>mfw not born an Anglo

>tfw anglo in the worst possible time to be an anglo

Thanks for using my pasta senpai have some of my perfidious OC one Anglo to another.
>Tfw I'm an Anglo w/ a Anglo last name but blue eyes and blond hair instead of beautiful beady eyes and brown hair.

/pol/ tier but still

there will be no peace in this world till every anglo saxon protestant is expusnged from the earth

And that is most of my Brit bong Perfidious OC. Thats right Germanons, I am the architect of all your shitposting pain. I am Perfidious.

brainlet here, what is perfidious teeaboo a reference too?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidious_Albion

Sorry wrong link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Copenhagen_(1807)
Often cited as the first bombardment/airstrike against civilians.

Stop being an autist

>Using Cecil Rhodes as fourth stage
> Not 'The Boers had it coming'