Reminder: If you buy LISK then you are supporting the conquest of Europe

The team, including the leader, has several Muslims 'refugees'.

Do you really think a major demographic change will not have repercussions in 20 years or even 10 years?

This is just as bad as supporting Bancor.

Other urls found in this thread:

lisk.io/team
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is nothing wrong with supporting Bancor though, based Galia does not give a shit about refugees or politics in general

proofs?

muh whites muh culture

who gives a shit you stupid fuck
i'm here to make money

Oh look, one of these threads. Great.

Team leader is named Ali Haghighatkhah

Awesome, Europe is a cesspool anyway. Just bought 100k.

The only good refugee is a refugee that earns me a shitload of muny. other than that, lynch them on sight.

>makes money while the whole world is falling apart
>finally make enough to retire, Muhammad comes to your house and rapes your wife/daughter while you watch then kills you.

whew

muh "nothing will happen" when whole nations are changed demographically durr durr

Cool Chad
Just bought 100k

:'(((

>be from underdeveloped shithole country
>war breaks out
>5 fucking years pass
> all of a sudden I need to flee specifically to Germany and live off gibs, while women, children, and old people stay behind in the war zone

another memeber of the Lisk team

Muslim Cuck much?

Nice. Just bought 100k.

LISK is in my long term portfolio (good entry) but I will to dump 80% of it tonight if OP is willing to deliver some legit sauce. Will reward you with a red LSK candle

You forgot

>free pass to rape
>laugh at actual German homeless citizens as I go to spend my free 3k/month Euro and live in my free house

don't you get it user
money has intrinsic worth
if bitcoin is worth 100,000€ everything will be ok
in a country where you can't bear weapons, can't hide private forces and must pay half of your money to fund the very people attackijg you
this will work out somehow

>mfw people who believe in globalism unironically make fun of libertarians for 'muh roads'

lisk.io/team

There you go. There is at least 3 Muslim rapefugees on that team.

dumped 40 btc worth IOTA and 3 btc worth BNT some time ago.

we shall make a shitton of money AND BOYCOTT (((THEM))) at the same time.

or you will regret it

not convincing enough to dump my stash

>Will reward you with a red LSK candle
WAIT UNTIL I GET THE CHANCE TO DUMP MY STACK FIRST, CUNT! It's not big.

srsly, what is so bad about LSK

That's the spirit, user. I'm sure each team member is there only because he's, like, a great software engineer and shit.

Immigration is a jew issue, not a muslim one. Jews destroy muslim countries and weaponize them against Europe, refuges are symptoms of the Jewish Problem so dont buy Baancor, zcash or (((BTC))) if you have a roblem with it.