I thought crypto is fast way to get rich. Currently trading for 2 months and I put 200 euros in it...

I thought crypto is fast way to get rich. Currently trading for 2 months and I put 200 euros in it. My profit that I accumulated in 2 months currently is 19 cents. What I do wrong? Also I use Kraken so there is no many shitcoins to buy

you need more starting capital bro

XRP is a shitcoin. LTC is a borderline shitcoin.

no. you need smarter trades. i made bad trades when i started with 800 because i was a fucking manchild. i got balls from failing and after dipping to 400 im back at 1100 from wtc and link gains and being a student of the market rather than expecting free money

Like how much? If I would put 2k now would have 1 euro and 90 cents

200e is 100% just as where 10k euros is 100%.

Sell your shitcoins and buy better coins for gain. Heres some tips: BTS, OMG, SYS, WTC, XMR, GNT. Not in any particular order.

After you make your buys, never sell on loss.

Sell all your ripple and split it between Ark and Vertcoin

i started with 40k

Dude I put down $270 and have $800 in 2 days.

All about timing. I just started.

What is so good about Monero? I considering buying this

I'm euro fag. And I kinda not planning went out of Kraken trading platform

Everyone says OMG. Why?

Long hold?

What's coins did you invest in?

WTC but its done. Wait until the next down cycle.

Ive made 600$ from 50$ in half a year

Get rid of those, their growth is pretty limited, you might as well just hold Bitcoin, as the ones you have follow it regardless in which direction. Without a bigger bankroll you won't get anywhere with this though.
So here is what you do with a small bankroll, trade it all in for ETH, send it to BITTREX, LIQUI or whatever altcoin exchange you prefer and buy promising altcoins. By promising I don't mean promising whitepaper or active dev team, but a promising chart.
Spread your bankroll out on like 10 to 20 coins, yes, your investment in each coin will be small but that doesn't matter at this point.
An all in because of FOMO will only lead to destruction.
Pair this with a bit of patience and enjoy profits.

Bullshit. Or complete for that will never happen again

Oh boy, 200 euros and two months, and you bought the coins others told you to without research! It's a wonder how you're not a millionaire by now! /s

I'm not that experienced but wouldn't common sense imply that money is to be made pump-n-dumping shitcoins? And holding a couple keepers?

Monero is the only fungible cryptocurrency in existence by definition. It will gain all illegal money moving around in the world within next decades. Very long hold. Short term maybe +100%

OMG will transform the payment sector, its a great investment. Long hold. Buy and forget you ever did.

I have started with 2k a week ago and am currently down $600 bucks. I swear to christ when I buy into something it immediately plummets. Was in the black for several days but then lost over $600 yesterday due to a panic. Rookie mistake on my part, but I'm hoping these lessons help me to make smarter choices in the future. Comes with the territory I figure, we all fuck up.

Kraken is hard as hell to trade on. I made a lot of money buying/selling on gdax, but I wanted to try out kraken so I sent 1/3 of my trading capital over and it's been a tug of war in terms of profit.

I only keep a small amount there now and leverage 5x when I pretty sure I'll make a good trade. This way I'm not usually in a position and I'm slowly managing to make profit. Slower than GDAX though, despite the margin.

you're never going to make it. And I'm not just trolling, you won't make it. You don't have the sense, nor the trading capital to make any real gains. Just get out and go to college to be a wage cuck or something. I'm sorry, but nobody is going to hold your hand and teach you 1-10 on the crypto meme game

Dude look at it this way. If you bought Microsoft shares at 2008 before the crash at $37, it would have immediately dropped to $15. So what do you do next? Sell at a loss or simply wait until 2017 when it skyrockets to $75?

Don't sell after a crash. Just hold if it's more than a 20% loss. Use your head. It goes in cycles.

Think of it as a CD you can't withdraw from. Only sell at loss if you know of some shitcoin you can pump-n-dump to recoup with.

Thank you for the advice, (not being sarcastic) still working on my timing. Just when I think a coin will rise from it's support line it crashes below it. I think I'm buying a dip but then....

desu are you guys retarded? I started in late August and made $1k+ from $250 with SIGT and a few others in a month.

*late July

I just started but have had nice gains so far. Really happy.

Just do RESEARCH before buying any coin on biz. Shill coins may lead to short profit which is good. ETH and BTC are your safeties.

Advice from here to buy WTC tripled my start money in just a couple days. Now going for LINK. But again, do research before buying anything. And be more stubborn/patient with sells I guess. Still better interest than a bank account.

Set stop losses and move them up with profit. Also take profit at certain points (google that)

>Investing in projects that already mooned
>investing in the chink bitcoin ( even tho fuck core)
You're never going to make it user, especially if you choose those coins with that little money

you have no inside track into any PnD strategies though and would have to do it strictly based on market reads, by the time people start posting on biz about a certain coin mooning (being pumped) the initial pump groups have already made 100% gains and are probably selling off, you'll always be behind he curve on pumps.

Also if you have really low capital like OP does, holding the big ones like BTC/ETH isn't going to be as profitable because the chances of those ones doubling up anytime soon is not realistic, you basically need to gamble on shit coins and get lucky on something. Sure if you've got much higher capital to work with I think BTC/ETH holding is a good strategy over the next years.

It's mostly common sense and research though.

If you a see a coin just dumped and is being shilled hard, buy in.

You have your money in big, slow growing coins. You need to put them into volatile alts that could have a realistic chance of shooting up 30+% in a week regularly. You're not going to get that with LTC, ETH and BTC.

well half your holdings are in shit (xrp, ltc)