I want to provide a workspace free of women to men who would prefer such an environment

I want to provide a workspace free of women to men who would prefer such an environment.
Is there any legal way to do this?
Can I start a company with a mission statement to never ever hire a woman ?

Mason work durr

Its called a fraternity. Women are only there when you want them to be.

Being gay isn't a crime anymore, OP.

>Can I start a company with a mission statement to never ever hire a woman ?
Your male employees would be much more productive if you hired women for the express purpose of blowing them from beneath their desks.

it's illegal so you can't do it

yup it's illegal, at least in America. deal with it

>I want to be surrounded by men only

so what you're saying is you're a faggot

Just start your company and always hire men. You can just argue there was never a woman who applied who was the best person for the job.

go suck a dick oh wait you already do

the workplace is garbage now, you have to become self employed.

Physical labor
Long hours
Social isolation
Innovative technologies
Contract work

All these factors ensure low participation from women
i.e. construction work, welding, electric engineering
On the white collar side, indie video game development, cryptocurrency, heck any kind of programming that isn't dumbed down or academically validated. There's a higher ratio of trans freaks to biological women in open source projects...

Women are driven to follow social consensus and seek high stability situations. Doing the opposite will make your company unattractive to women without endangering yourself legally.

Thanks for the input guys.
My feeling is that there are a lot of men who dont work well with women or have been shamed like Anthony Wiener.
I think a lot of these men are high testosterone and capable of great productivity in the right environment
I want to also get the free publicity from all the press calling it a misogynistic company.
There have been a few female only companies in the past, I wonder how they pulled it off?

>states a fact
>BUUHHH YOU FAGGOT YOURE A FAGGOT I BET YOURE A FAGGOT YOU SUCK DICK FAGGOT
lol

>On the white collar side, indie video game development,
Since most gamers are men, they would be less likely to boycott a MGTOW product.

Make male modeling a job requirement. Sell a workplace calendar. If anyone says the guys you hired aren't models. Tell the to stop fat shaming your employees. HEALTHY AT ANY SIZE! REEEE!

>workplace free of women
Yeah because that's would be so productive
Women are hired as secretaries and shit for a reason. To boost morale for the lads.

The only people who would seek out a no women workplace are the type of neckbeard mgtow faggots who have no work experience

>neckbeard mgtow faggots
Why do you want to shame your brothers user?

Because he's an (((user)))

When we call each other faggot, we are just acting out the programming that women gave us long ago.
We must break free.

yeah im all for this
at the very minimum an all-male company would save money by not needing an HR department

>an all-male company would save money by not needing an HR department

it's so fucking true