Germany effectively lost a generation of youth during WW2. 5,318,000 fighting aged male Germans were killed in WW2, 10...

Germany effectively lost a generation of youth during WW2. 5,318,000 fighting aged male Germans were killed in WW2, 10.2% of the population. 46% of the German male population in 1939 was either killed or seriously wounded by 1945.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfGoDNIsJBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germans start wars and they lose wars. What do you want us to do? Mourn their stupidity?

>muh erase [insert pretty much anyone]
>these Untermensch must make way for glorious future Aryans
>geterasedyourself.jpeg
>good males must be imported to rebuild
>local stock depleted, anyone of value has been killed
>effectively achieve the exact opposite of what you set out to do, turn your own population in Untermensch and relie on foreign bollocks to rebuild and inseminate.

fucking lol @ nazis. that,s what happens when you come through the doors punching and kicking, once surprise fades and everyone gets their shit together you get stomped

good goy. dont think. dont research. believe our lies. BELIEVE! heres some shekels, now let tyronne fuck your wife and let your son turn trans. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! GOOD GOY!!!!!!!!

>germans

>implying german dissidents, most women, all babies and impressionable children started wars

terrible post

Good, they left space for men of superiour stock.

>muh irrelevant social shit that means nothing to me

What are you people even on these days? It's like you're saying

JEWS NIGGERS TRANNIES

and that's it. are you a nigger jew tranny?

Not an argument.

the only sure thing is that it wasn't belgium children, dissidents, women and babies...

cry more

We should have executed a good chunk the POWs desu.

I never noticed that you can see looks of intense worry and despair on all of the soldiers faces

Deserved for being cucks

I'mma finna FUCK these sissy white bois

youtube.com/watch?v=TfGoDNIsJBs

>white people

You forgot one, white boi.

White people don't have any cultu-

No worries. Slavic genes purified the aryan mud flingers

Good.
Also, several hundred thousand of those were foreigners.