Tfw scammers...

>tfw scammers, frauders and jews make ridicilous amounts of money and we wagies have to slave away every day at our wagecuck job just to get by
It's not fair bros

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3UREtbB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doest earn 100k at least

Kek

>beta wolf gets bitten by the alpha and whines with his tail between his legs
Every slave needs a master.

>he isn't a crypto NEET driving a Lambo

But every master needs a slave.

You need us more than we need you.

I make 21k/year

When I think of crypto neet millionaires I now think of the 3,000 bitcoin guy who posted here last week.

>$10m in Bitcoin
>only withdraws 10k/mo
>doesnt own a car, just ubers everywhere

How do I be a scammer?

I don't know man. Wish I knew so I can escape wagecuck life

>he didn't go all in on wtc

If only

if you can't beat them, join them
discord.gg/3UREtbB

Shut the fuck up you delusional psychopath.
I dare 1 rich snob who thinks he's above another human life to say something disrespectful to the face of someone who practices MMA. We'll see who's the "alpha wolf".

Homo homini lupus est

Boy Scouts don't get rich

The worst part is that we have this board (read: community) that we could weaponize for everyone's benefit, but in true 4chinz style we use it to troll & mislead. Why don't we use at least use tripcodes so we know who's not full of shit?

lmao this. also i see time and time again people proposing to PnD but unfortunately for some stupid fucking reason we can't cooperate and coordinate to get 10x gains every 3 fucking days or something

It's not about that, it's realising that if you want to be rich you can give that gift to yourself

That's fucking hilarious, it's what I thought as well

why is it funny

>be neet
>become millionaire
>be neet in better house
It sounds like what it'd be like for me, I hate driving too.

That'd be hilarious if it did happen moron, it'd go like this:
>Braindead pitfighter monkey hits rich man
>Rich man immediately has his bodyguards remove him, probably with weapons.
>Rich man sues him, taking all of the money he "earned" by acting like a glorified animal
>Rich man calls his bodies at MMA, the owners if it specifically, and blacklists the fighter from ever working again
>Fighter now has no money, no job, a shattered reputation, and probably no other skills besides hitting other slaves in the face for his master. Also probably gets some jail time.
>Rich man continues on with his life

You forgot the "wife of rich guy fucks fighter" nubhead