So say you have a way to make money online which might not be completely clean. And say I buy BTC with it...

So say you have a way to make money online which might not be completely clean. And say I buy BTC with it. Can I just cash this shit out without getting the IRS on my ass as soon as I bought my lambo? I can just tell them that I invested in BTC and some other shitcoins and it mooned right?
Asking for a friend of course.

Shout out to my fello korean sexy beast.

cute asians thread? I'm down for it!

also since you have to ask, then no (you) in particular deff can't sry OP

Alright cute asian thread is fine too

these girls aren't white so i'm not replying

No white girls allowed in this thread

how do korean qts smell like?

how many satoshis for all 4?

>ywn smell a korean qt's bumhole
feelsbad

Idiot you just replied

You want Monero.

Monero is untraceable right? What if I transfer 100k to my bank acc and say it's from crypto, think I can get away with that?
Obviously talking about in case if I were my friend.

Stop posting pictures of ugly chinks.

'no'

Korea
>duh

How many have you got user?

>no
>posts the ugliest chink
>also is meifag
srsly

Post more slutty koreans moving their hips.

I hit the jackpot by calling a asian qt thread, didn't I? MOAR!

You can only avoid IRS if you have

Governments can trace bank accounts. BTC is a public blockchain and even your IP address is displayed if you don't take basic precautions. With Monero you have privacy.

Probably use monero or other privacy coin. Or just fucking pay your taxes

Use monero, pay your pound of flesh and they'll be fine with it. All the IRS cares about is that they get their cut. Just say you bought it ages ago on a now-dead exchange (did cryptsy carry monero?).

Say you got lucky solo mining

That's probably income, getting in early is probably capital gains, long term capital gains is probably taxed lower than income. Depends on jurisdiction, but that's usually the way of it.

Thanks bros, I'll move over to Monero then instead of BTC.

Another one just for you user

Plastic

No way that's the same person? Is it? Holy fuck there really is hope for us all!

Only thing I'm scared of that they ask where I bought the Monero and I obviously don't have proof that I bought it back then at some exchange as there wouldn't have been a bank transfer.

Say you bought them off a friend. For cash. In another country. When they were 25 cents.

Monero is traceable, you want to use Zcash instead.

plastic, kimchi, and garlic