All my friends are finished/finishing university and getting started on their careers

>All my friends are finished/finishing university and getting started on their careers
>Some friends even made $15k off one summer internship in cs they've told me
>People at 20 are starting multibillion dollar companies
>Even the less intelligent kids are selling drugs creatively or doing fraud or something to get ahead in life

>Meanwhile I'm rotting away doing nothing, not even trading cryptos (only have maybe $2000 in memecoins right now because I don't work besides part time wagiecuck job, even if I did I'd probably be apprehensive to invest it in such a risky commodity)

>The worst realization that keeps me up at night is that eventually my parents will kick me out, at which point I'll be sentenced to a lifetime of working a deadend job just to pay the bills. All because I was too stupid and lazy to make use of my precious time and opportunities

Other urls found in this thread:

w3schools.com/
codeschool.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With an attitude like that i dont see how a degree could have helped you.

get a job with upward potential and start making money

shut the fuck up fucking faggot queer. You are queer, no this. Afterwards tell yourself you are fucking queer. this way you will realize just by playing with memecoins you will be a mememillionaire by no time. Just keep chugging along, your brain will kick in and somehow even if its by magic, you will have enough to be even better than them. They have lots of crap you dont, like those making 15k in summer prolly have a lot of debt, do you? no? You are richer than them, your net worth is much greater. Which means you are more free.

>All my friends are finished/finishing university and getting started on their careers

"Friends" OP IS A LIAR

They have little to no debt, if they did then that internship money would pay it off.

But more importantly their earning potential is much higher than mine. I am cucked.

For now yes, but i know for a fact your genes will kick in here soon, you are realizing the fact they are doing better than you already, soon you will know do something about it.

There really isn't much to say man, just keep going, get another job if you have to, but keep saving, spend less than you earn, invest in things you know, and sooner or later you will be able to quit those jobs and basically do what you want.

But for now its time for working hard mane, no escape unless you invest, whether its memecoins, education, or trades, real estate, a business, or w.e you are interested in.

I just don't have the willpower, I have no skills or knowledge because I am lazy and wasted and continue to waste my time

For example, a typical day for me is watching retarded videos on YouTube, posting on Veeky Forums and playing chess. Rather than how a successful person would probably learn programming or do some online courses or start a side business.

Buy some stimulants.

>Some friends even made $15k off one summer internship in cs
What's cs?

>a successful person would probably learn programming or do some online courses or start a side business
Then start doing those things, force yourself to every day until it's second nature. If you can't work up the energy and mental focus then fix your lifestyle. Go to bed early, wake up early, take a cold shower, eat a healthy diet, drink lots of water, take vitamins, exercise.

I'd buy modafinil here but it's impossible to buy in Canada

Computer science

Try r9k

I'm glad people like op exist so that I know I am better than some people. But yea. Since you're posting here, you should start lifting weights or doing something. Activate your body. It clearly isn't doing shit for you now. Probably because you're too lazy to make it happen. Get active faggot. Eat well. Step 1 and 2. Worry about the rest slowly over time.

Wow, I thought I was lazy. At least I'm about to drag my feet through the final year of uni before resentfully entering the world of work. Sure sucks to look around and see everyone else working their asses off to get great degrees, internships, scholarships, job offers, whereas I keep missing deadlines because I just can't be bothered to do the work. Let's both take up stimulants OP, it's probably the only hope.

15k in a summer is like 6k a month. The high end cs internships pay up ~11k per month

>People at 20 are starting multibillion dollar companies
lol

amphetamine nigger. do whatever you need to do to get productive. its the most important thing. your physical and mental health are worthless if youre a couch potato

You're never going to make it if you don't get off the couch and try to get rich.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

How long did you spend on this post? Are you gonna take advice from biz or just to get it of your chest that you feel like a loser?

Spend time instead to better yourself. Ask yourself the following simple question: If I make this behavior a habit, how will I turn out in 5 years? You know the answer! For instance: If you make posting on biz whining about being a loser a habit, how will you turn out in 5 years?

Do you see yourself living with your parents in 5 years? If not, start adjusting your behavior to become self-sufficient. If you do see yourself living with mum and dad, then there is no hope for you.

I dropped out of uni and worked 10 years to be where I am now. Only few did better than me, for most it was a slow decline into comfortable mediocrity.

You have no one but yourself to blame for your current and future situation. Hurry up with my #5 and a coke.

it's way easier to complain and feel sorry for yourself than to actually go out into the world and make something of yourself

it takes huge sacrifice relatively speaking to succeed. I know guys who are working fulltime and going to school fulltime right now, I ask them "hey did you watch the latest Game of Thrones?" they say "no i didnt have time", I ask them how they can't have time to watch a single television episode, they say they just don't between work, school, gym, cooking, writing their papers, studying, they have no leisure time at all.

If you ever waste time, watch television, movies, video games, fucking around on Veeky Forums, whatever, you're not trying hard enough and you're wasting too much goddamn time to be an exceptional person.

How do you actually train yourself to not have leisure time though?

The thing I learnt after getting though Computer Science and then Electrical Engineering degrees is that most of the people in the workforce are hacks. You're a NEET so you're probably a computer nerd, or at least have some interest in the field since you are jealous of the kids in CS. You're still in your 20s so you've got time.

Work through this this:
w3schools.com/
codeschool.com/

In brief, pick up:
Javascript, CSS, HTML - your front end
Then NodeJS / Javascript and Python + Django - you back end.
Then go into the workforce as a "full stack engineer" hack fraud like everyone else. This is practical advice which will solve your problems in less than 12 months if you apply yourself. Just apply yourself every day for at least a few hours. The gains you make each day will accumulate and over a long enough timespan you will be a different person.

Doesn't everyone hate w3schools? If you Google it there's a ton of criticism on it.

wow, I have no words to illustrate how shitty you and your understanding of cs is

People who studied computer science let alone electrical engineering wouldn't work as webdevelopers. Not sure what you mean by them being "hacks".

What schools did you get your degrees from?

This.

I started not long ago in an auto factory. I've been on the line for a little over a year. Only $18 an hour (started @ 15) with benefits and good vacation so it's not bad. Expressed interest, kept talking to people and now I'm waiting to be trained on CNC.

I don't work as a web developer.

I've offered this kid a shortcut. Work through some shitty tutorials and then get qualifications. That should be obvious. I haven't said "this will qualify you as a CS" I said "this will qualify you as a hack". It's a stepping stone fuckwit. Which is why I didn't actually list the basics: object oriented design / programming, data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, operating systems design and threaded programming, statistics, basics of ai / ml, a course on differential equations for good measure, etc.

>t comp sci grad

Every single one I spoke to said they learnt jack shit at college. All their learning was outside the classroom.

that you made this thread shows that ure in a depressive phase and need some social resonance. its ok but wont help you. good advice here from Veeky Forums but only YOU just YOU can make the change.

>eat well
>do sports
>fuck a bitch ( it gives you confidence and energy)
>talk to your parents about your fears
>DO something to make money

and the most important

>stop being a pussy

You must have talked to some extreme brainlets then. There's a reason a ton of normies drop out after first semester let alone year. They realise it's not anime and videogames like they thought.

CS is a brainlet degree. All the normie-brainlets drop out and you're left with aspie-brainlets.

Stop comparing yourself to others. Not everyone takes the same road in life. Some become millionaires sooner than others but who cares if it takes you longer? Will you really care once you have reached the top of the mountain?