OmiseGO Discussion

Dont want any angry random shit talking or FUD or even shilling.

Tell me why or why you are not invested into OmiseGO and just explain why you think it's not a good idea and why another token may be better.

Cheers

i only day trade it for small gains

i am not invested in it because the owner is a whore and is deceptive about taking pictures everywhere and posting about "relationships" and "partnerships"

holding 350 omg, plan on selling 50 of it when it hits around $11 again and hodl the rest, need some btc to daytrade with, whales fuck with this coin way too much.

Not trying to FUD or downplay, but...

ERC20 token.
You can literally make one without touching a line of code. Is that going to change the world?
Projects like Ark, Monero and, heck, even Ethereum itself seem to have more solid a foundation.

Thanks! These are types of discussions/opinions that make this board interesting to follow.

i mean.......you realize Omise is a real company right? So all the "relationships" and such aren't standard crypto shilling? Its just a business doing their thing, I encourage you to look into it more, DYOR and especially look at the current payments being processed and how Omise plans to implement transactions in the future.

A billion dollar market cap for no code, no prototype, nothing but a shoddy whitepaper. Even if plasma turns out to be the magical ethereum scaling solution they want it to be, omise might not be the predominant plasma implementation. Plus I'm already heavily in ETH and if plasma works, ETH will see huge gains anyway. I would consider buying at one tenth the current market cap.

>he fell for the skateboard

TA is basically nullified when the price can blow 20% in either direction for no reason. It has a mind of its own.

>omise might not be the predominant plasma implementation
But it will be the first
>I would consider buying at one tenth the current market cap.
Never gonna happen

bump for justice

Not really accurate down the road though, because they will be on their own plasma blockchain.

im holding 1k omg, live or die

I fell fo rthis shitcoin at 12 dollars.

I want to kill myself i lost almost a thousand dollars of my investment from this

Ethereum is a fraud.

inb4 Best FUD

>Tell me why or why you are not invested into OmiseGO

I'm not because it was flat for too long and I was missing out on potential gains, but it's definitely a good long term hold, and when I profit take my other investments, I'll probably dump back into OMG provided I do so before the inevitable moon (It is coming for sure before the end of October).

Holding 10k OMG.

It will go to $100.

Easiest million of my life

please be joking

you say that about every coin, biz

What do you mean no code? They have been working on this since 2015

OMG is the only coin with a real company behind it though and not just some basement startup

Holding 5070; got in randomly because of a Veeky Forums thread, then made a bunch day trading so I'm just holding for now.

I'm confident in the coin/company, but I'm not confident in the community. Too many people bought into the "APPLE!?" hype, now there is a lot of anger and people looking to dump their bags. Even with big news like yesterday, the coin goes nowhere.

I can't decide how much longer to hold.

I bought into ATH because of FOMO, no other reasons. fuck you omg shills.

I got 6 free OMG for having ETH in myetherwallet. I'll buy some more based on that

Not joking I didn't see yet because Im tired of selling at a loss. But seeing my portfolio dip so much made me abandon even checking now I saw a couple days ago it was 8 dollars and "pumped" tp 10.

guess i fell for the biz scam. Cant wait till this shit all crashes down next year

With nothing to show for it. The only public thing they have is a repetitive vague whitepaper. No public code repo => no code.

LOL wahts a proprietary software guise i thought things was free

Both the name and the ticker code sound stupid.

No public code repo for Microsoft Windows => Microsoft Windows code doesn't exist.

It's a public blockchain. Or it will be, if it ever exists. Keeping the code to run your public blockchain proprietary is an error so stupid that perhaps only a biztard could think of it. And you've also comically missed the point that if we've seen nothing other than a whitepaper, they could well have all been sitting there jerking off instead of making anything at all.

omg is scam shit coin literally 2 devs lmao

How fucking retarded can someone be...

Whatever, go play with your chink PnD coins then, your loss

making the easiest gains off of this shit right now

damn

>buy high
Please sell now to complete the biz cycle

STOP CRASHING YOU SHITCOIN

>Most usable coin cant stop crashing

WHY DOES THIS COIN SUFFER THE MOST!?
IT ISN'T FAIR!!!!!

at least we're not arkies

will they ever recover? lmfao

Help me Veeky Forums.

I've been in crypto for 2 months and 90% of my profits have come from OMG. At first I was trading the dips successfully but then I saw how easy the profit was from holding so I sat on my hands.

Now with the repeated bear market and continuous flow of bad news it's no longer tenable to sit there watching.

There have been so many moments when I knew I should have tethered up. Earlier this week I just knew that this week would end in a crash but I wasn't psychologically able to trade out.

Help me, should I just man up and be more active?

>STOP DROP AND HODL

do you even know what investing is?
as long as you don't cash out u will be fine
this is the 4th dip in 40 days due to fud and you think it won't recover?
u dont deserve ur omisegos lad

KEEP CRASHING I WANT IN

set a buy order for $8

Looks like the chinese stopped dumping though.

lol nice white space.

hodl this shit. buy the dip. etc.

what the fuck kind of shitty paint job is this

kill yourself

So today I open my myetherwallet to look at my 100 ETH and make sure theyre still there and I notice I have 7 OMG tokens. I have no clue how they got there but they're there.

So whats the deal with this coin? I see its worth about $10. What's the ATH? Target price?

The reason I didnt invest because I am seeing you guys hold your HEAVY ASS BAGS. This fuckin ladyboi coin nagasakied its own worth! Look at that price!!! after BIG NEWS lmfao fuckin PATHETIC!

Just bought at 232k sat