>literally made investors hundreds of billions of dollars

>wouldn't touch crypto with a barge poll
>think it's bullshit

marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-is-a-bubble-says-the-head-of-the-worlds-largest-hedge-fund-2017-09-19

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1k7jeQQdqPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's another episode of big investor guy fudding bitcoin in order to buy cheap

This isn't just any big investor you neet. He's the most respected and proven in the biz.

Yeah, and you think he's gonna give you free advice on the public lane? Fuck no. He's going to try and trick you, you fucking retard. There's no free lunches for anyone, and this guy is supposedly trying to help you? Fucking l m a o

ofcourse cause he himself cant invest in bitcoin. bridgewater funds pure alpha and pure alpha 2 are underperforming indexes btw

You are the definition of a good goy.

>compares bitcoin to gold
>bitcoin is worse due to volatility

how about gold is worse due to the fact that its fucking physical, its genuinely just as fucking "fake value" as bitcoin, and it, unlike bitcoin, can ACTUALLY be created out of thin air with very delicate chemistry.

basically over 1billion you cant do shit, it's just like some kind of passive sp&500 etf fund at that point. under 100m hedgefunds tend to perform MUCH better

two possible scenarios
>it's a clever ruse, and he's trying to push normies away till he can convince all his investors to corner the market
>he's fucking retarded, or just unable to do number one, in which he's salty af

man I want to smash her mouth in with my dick and crush her insecure little frame

in which case*

Old news boo

Used to work for Bwater - this guy is a master manipulator; he owns bitcoin

>major genius hedge fund manager and bank ceos keep telling you btc is trash
>these guys are just fuding and bullshitting

Or maybe they are telling you the truth

If you didn't notice the FUD campaign has started again, Jordan Belfort, this guy and other will follow.

Be ready for another big dip.

>George Soros says the Pound is "Doing great", and fortex shouldn't be worried.

Do they have the best performing funds in the biz? Was looking into opening one

Or maybe they were too retarded to see the big picture and go in on Bitcoin when it was cheap and now that the ship has sailed they FUD the shit out of it to appear like "experts" and that they "know what they're doing" and totally didn't fuck up at all. It is literally in their best interest to FUD Bitcoin.

He's made (accurate) public predictions like this before. This isn't jewery.

Is it not just gambling in its current state?

No one actually uses it for anything else because it's so volatile and it's so volatile because no one actually uses it for anything except gambling.

I wish boomers would quit telling everyone that they dont understand cryptocurrency. Everyone knows you dont get it, just be quiet and die already.

>guy who runs bridgewater index
kek, whatever faggot, even the amount of crypto that I've cashed out beat your shitty index's gains from the past two decade and that was only 20% of my holdings. Why should I listen to someone with inferior results?

My dad used to work at Nintendo now works for bridge water told me they are building a massive short btc position

>It's too volatile goyim!
>Get back to your cubicle farm and grind sweat, blood, and bone so Mr. Golbergschlomostein can buy another Lambo and beach house in Bimini!

So what's Bridgewater's total gains since 2010 and what are Bitcoin's? Yeah, I'm in a big hurry to entrust this guy with my money. lmao what a fucking loser.

Based on my time there (helping develop the logic for all weather - one of their investment vehicles), they stressed tested all of the shit they could; they don't speculate much -
its good shit (i'm not sure if the best though) the tech is garbage, but getting better

>literally made his billions by programming a bot to do his company's investments
>doesn't understand tech

yeah, the tech was complete trash when i was there (left about a year ago now) - might be better now though. They recruited Jon Rubinstein from Apple in hopes of making it better, but he left saying that they are nuts (they kind of are)

Precisely the point why you shouldn't give a rats ass what he says

youtu.be/1k7jeQQdqPA

What do you think is the point of this FUDing? An obvious answer is that these guys want to buy it up cheaply. Another possible answer is that if normies think they can make money by buying and hodling cryptos, less money will get invested with these guys' hedge funds and shit. The more normie money that flows into the hodl strategy, the more it'll be profitable and the more money it'll attract. You don't need to hire a hedge fund manager to open an account on Coinbase. These guys' whole industry could have a little crisis soon. Maybe they're afraid of that and that's also why they FUD. If we're lucky, there'll be a streisand effect from this and we'll get another boom like the earlier part of this year.