Why do Americans love and support Tsarist scum so much? Is it a result of being major cucks for celebrities...

Why do Americans love and support Tsarist scum so much? Is it a result of being major cucks for celebrities? Is it something leftover from the Germanic cuck gene that make them bow to despots?

Do you really need to ask?

Nicky did literally nothing wrong

>Why do Americans love and support Tsarist scum so much?
what in the everloving fuck are you talking about

I don't think Nicky was a great leader, but he didn't do anything so bad that he deserved to be killed.

He basically laughed at and encouraged murders and pogroms of jews

so you agree that he was a shit leader and yet you cant see anything he did wrong
he was a shitter who allowed his country to be transformed into gommunist despotism and deserved to die for his failure

The communists came to power under the Provisional Government, not Nicky. Kerensky is much more to blame if we're pointing fingers. He had a prime opportunity to get rid of the Bolsheviks for good after the failed July coup attempt.

Nicky had it coming desu.

His children didn't though.

And why there was a provisional govt again?

Its all come down to Nicholas ii fault, he was a shit ruler who believed that russians would following no matter what

Just look at the disaster in oct 1905

Wilhelm was better

>And why there was a provisional govt again?

That's actually a very good question. The February Revolution is honestly a mystery for me. It seems odd that everybody turned against the Tsar so quickly, and unlike the October Revolution, there isn't really any clear leader or group to point at.

he did nothing basically

I really think the guy is a fucking retard, he had it comming but his children...that was horrible.
I wish Alexander II lived longer so Alexander III died and the reforms were kept. All the totalitarian roots of URSS and the fall of Imperial Russia were created and caused by Alexander III retarded doctrine.

Because they never threatened to bury us.

Since his father destroyed the local representation and Alexander II reforms any chance of appeasing the revolts was gone.
The Russian Empire was set on track to fall and be destroyed by whoever wanted to do so, jews, poles, ukrainians, chinese: The absolutist structure was crumbling since Nicholas I

He was not a bad guy. And that was his problem.

Russians love strongmen and hate weak rulers. Ivan the Terrible, Stalin, etc.
If he impaled commie agitators and displayed them all over his capital, his family would still be in power.

Because anything is better than communism.

/thread

/thread

This is bad how exactly?

You know what commies didn't overthrow the Tzar, right?

>I wish Alexander II lived longer so Alexander III died and the reforms were kept.
He fucked up his own reforms by himself, and was killed for that.

nikki did nothing wrong.

t. Narodnaya Volya

Read Kropotkin's autobiography. He described it pretty well.

>quickly
It wasn't at all quick. You could go back two decades and there already was dissent regarding him even at the top circles.
He was easily the worst received emperor within a century.

Tsarists Russia was always on the United States side, since we were a counterbalance to Great Britain. That's the entire reason they sold Alaska to us.

Being Sergei Witte must have been suffering

>he didn't do anything so bad that he deserved to be killed.

Except actually fucking things over and making Russia participate both in Russo-Japanese war and WW1

>Commies kicked him from the throne

Every murrishart that unironically says that, should be put in read-only on Veeky Forums

Americans adore royalty because they don't live in a monarchy. Modern Americans especially adore royalty because they've never been a poor peasant living under a monarchy where certain people had the "God given right" to throw lavish banquets and wear crown's with hundreds of diamonds and others starved outside the palace gate.

Russians "Love" Stalin , uh-huh

Japan surprised attacked Russia. Nicky didn't start the Russo-Japanese War. It's like blaming Roosevelt for Pearl Harbor, very dumb. As for WW1, Germany declared war on Russia. What was Nicky supposed to do, just ignore it?

No he was killed by anarchists. One of them was lenins brother

>these two revolutions happening within a few months of eachother are TOTALLY unrelated guys

"Deserve" is a toxic term that keeps people from engaging in the actually relevant causal relations.

Nicky was imcompetent and this was one of the causes that lead to his death and that of his family.

Was it sad that a whole family was anhilated? Yes. But it is happening right now, has happened many times and will continue to happen, and most cases won't be on the history books - that, to me, is a sadder thought.

Lenin wasn't even in Russia during the February Revolution.

Lenin wasn't even Russian

Wilhelm only did so well because the bulwark of his country was so strong, he was a shit ruler who killed a promising economic power

this

>leftists take power over shit torn country
>wtf we have to stop this t. burger
>be beaten by dirty peasants

Always a farce.