About to invest £5000 into cyrptocurrency and not touch it as it will be a long term investment...

About to invest £5000 into cyrptocurrency and not touch it as it will be a long term investment. What wouild you put them in?

wtc

short everything

Bitbean

OMG, NEO, XZC and few others.

Yes, XZC is by far the most undervalued user coin at this moment and will easily go x10-15 in a year.

coins you mentioned are already pumped hard, should I wait until they come down?

UBIQ
All in.

FUNFAIR

think of how many games you play that use RNG as the foundation for AI or game mechanics. Now think about how blockchain gaming is an untapped industry waiting to explode as gamers realize they can have real world equity in the games they play (tokenized game items etc)

the ceo worked with fucking nintendo to create the 3d chip used in starfox on the snes

WTC XMR OMG BTS and BTC. 20% each.

Forget for 5-10 years, come back to millions.

Wait for WTC to cool down before buy but rest are good buys now.

Damn you guys recommend various coins, can't decide which one to choose

>pounds

Fuck off Nigel

Looking long term? go for longterm.

BTC|ETH|FCT|LTC|DCR|XMR

All stronger than gravity. Bound to go moon-high

BTC
XMR
ETH

don't listen to the bullshit. buy ETH and BTC - half of each and HODL.

Spread it out. Ivd first put half the money in various coins (BTC, ETH, LTC for the more or less safe ones, OMG, BAT, IOTA FOR more speculative ones)
Then I'd put 500 bucks every month into the coin with the WORST development.
Use the Cost Average effect to just HODL. Even average coins are bound to rise if you buy them low enough. Even shit like DGB and NEO would've made you a lot of money if you followed that rule.
Can't do really anything wrong with cost averaging

Thanks guys, I'll keep this tab open and use it to set up for my plan to buy recommended coins

*winks at you and disappears*

100% ARK.

Don't fall for the memes.

Diversity in crypto is a meme. Either daytrade shitcoins and/or hodl BTC.

Personally im in
ETH
BTC
LINK

All the other Altcoins are short term PnDs. Do you research OP.

Seconding this, the end of this year and most of next year will be amazing for this coin, when it will reach 4-digit sats, then 5 and so forth. It's incredible how it's still so undervalued, the market must be full of impatient fucks.

Sounds like the new Digibyte